*** -- PROCESSING Your Philadelphia 76ers -- ***

Comments

• RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    RiotZact wrote:
    Got to watch the game tonight cus of the preview of league pass, probably the last I will be able to watch all
    year...you're right they are fun to watch this year, the slam by Iggy was sick! I live in the Pitt area so I'm screwed as far as watching games for the rest of the year right?

how much is the league pass? why don't you just buy it?

how bout jrue taking over the in the 4th the way he did?

yeah draining 3's everywhere, but it's pretty pricey like 200 bucks or something plus I'm only on christmas break right now when I go back to college we aren't even able to buy that kinda stuff we just have what they give us
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    RiotZact wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:
    Got to watch the game tonight cus of the preview of league pass, probably the last I will be able to watch all
    year...you're right they are fun to watch this year, the slam by Iggy was sick! I live in the Pitt area so I'm screwed as far as watching games for the rest of the year right?

yeah draining 3's everywhere, but it's pretty pricey like 200 bucks or something plus I'm only on christmas break right now when I go back to college we aren't even able to buy that kinda stuff we just have what they give us

oh yeah. i forgot you're in college. where do you go again?
    www.myspace.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RiotZact wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:

you can buy a 5 team online package for 109....or get it sent to your phone for 40 (20% discount if you have sprint)

not sure i would want to watch it on a phone....

or team up with thoughts arrive and split the package.....unless they can track it being used by two people. i dunno
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,758
    Didn't look so good in the first quarter, but after that looked real good. :mrgreen:

Good night for philly b-ball.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    I go to IUP, and yeah I have a busted screen on my phone so that's no good and 109 is to much...........going to the Knicks wizards game Friday, can't wait!
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Iggy's put back dunk was sick and Jrue was clutch down the stretch. I wish they could come out shooting better. Everygame they are like 30% in the 1st Q.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    padded that point differential tonight ;)

uh oh...you guys have slipped to third. Miami has jumped to first, and hte bulls still sit in second
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Iggy's put back dunk was sick and Jrue was clutch down the stretch. I wish they could come out shooting better. Everygame they are like 30% in the 1st Q.

agreed.

the best part of last night's comeback was that it was lead by jrue and evan.
    www.myspace.com
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    agreed.

how has turner been playing!? ... outside of last nite - his stats don't look great ...
    polaris_x wrote:
    agreed.

how has turner been playing!? ... outside of last nite - his stats don't look great ...

shot the ball well the first 2 games but was in foul trouble in both of them....was dreadful in utah...got back to being aggressive in golden state. last night may have been his best game as a pro.

overall i think he's playing good defense and rebounding decently. shot still has a ways to go. i like that he's asserting himself and being aggressive. if meeks continues to not hit shots, i wouldn't be surprised to see him starting by the end of the month--though i am liking the energy he's bringing off the bench with thad and lou. averaging close to 30 mins a game regardless.
    www.myspace.com
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    shot the ball well the first 2 games but was in foul trouble in both of them....was dreadful in utah...got back to being aggressive in golden state. last night may have been his best game as a pro.

overall i think he's playing good defense and rebounding decently. shot still has a ways to go. i like that he's asserting himself and being aggressive. if meeks continues to not hit shots, i wouldn't be surprised to see him starting by the end of the month--though i am liking the energy he's bringing off the bench with thad and lou. averaging close to 30 mins a game regardless.

cool ... i think doug collins is probably tweaking his rotations and lineups a bit still ...
    gonna get a lil tailgate in before this one. i'm actually more looking forward to this game than any of the birds games i went to this year...save maybe the home opener. :o

take the night and run...
    www.myspace.com
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    I'm taking my son tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it. $1 dogs! I also bought tix for 2/29 v. Thunder.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    This new owner is so fucking awkward
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,953
    There is some retardidly hot new cheerleaders to their squad. There's this one blonde....dear lord.
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    This new owner is so fucking awkward

it's like a bunch of jewish frat brothers
    nice home opening win :clap: and Jodie Meeks looked great esp. in the 4th quarter. 1st place :D
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    This team is good!!!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
    This team is good!!!!!

had a great time down there tonight. love the old school approach to the video montages/overall feel of the atmosphere down there now.....one subtle change i liked is there seemed to be a lot less really, really loud hip hop music blaring during every single stoppage of play.

more importantly, it's nice to be confident enough to expect this team to win certain games by double digits again. been awhile...
    www.myspace.com
    This team is good!!!!!

had a great time down there tonight. love the old school approach to the video montages/overall feel of the atmosphere down there now.....one subtle change i liked is there seemed to be a lot less really, really loud hip hop music blaring during every single stoppage of play.

more importantly, it's nice to be confident enough to expect this team to win certain games by double digits again. been awhile...

the tv broadcast was even better...except for the awkwardness of malik rose. best part was the camera panning to zumoff and rose after the sixers got introduced...before the pistons came out for the 'ceremonial jump ball' (which was gay). rose looked like he was going to the prom...all buttoned up, grinning from ear to ear. zumoff looked like me in 20 years when a black guy wants to date my daughter. tie undone, spent, probably drunk, somewhat confused (are we live???? why is the camera on me??? Im not ready for this!!). that was awesome

who is the new PA guy? I'm guessing matt chord is out (good thing IMO). The intros were so much better tonight (subtle)...I loved it. And none of the awful Loooooouuuuuuuuuu crap.
    yeah the new pa guy is tom lamane (former weather guy). i liked him. his style (and age) fall into the old school theme i was referring to.

i used to like matt chord as the pa until they made him use all those stupid sound effects when doing something as simple as pronouncing someone's name. a lot of the other dumb, standard issue, nba sound effects during the game seemed to be gone too.

i'm a fan of the new ownership group thus far.
    www.myspace.com
    yeah the new pa guy is tom lamane (former weather guy). i liked him. his style (and age) fall into the old school theme i was referring to.

i used to like matt chord as the pa until they made him use all those stupid sound effects when doing something as simple as pronouncing someone's name. a lot of the other dumb, standard issue, nba sound effects during the game seemed to be gone too.

I will always believe that the detroit PA guy ruined it for so many other cities. I'll leave it at that

Tom Lamane...haha. that is funny. he was solid. less is more as far as I'm concerned
    The Fixer wrote:

I will always believe that the detroit PA guy ruined it for so many other cities. I'll leave it at that

Tom Lamane...haha. that is funny. he was solid. less is more as far as I'm concerned

he wasn't so bad the other night. :lol: even the detroit basketball bs was gone. don't know if they switched guys, or just toned it down for the morgue that is the palace
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

he wasn't so bad the other night. :lol: even the detroit basketball bs was gone. don't know if they switched guys, or just toned it down for the morgue that is the palace

deeetroooooit baseketbaaaaaaaaaaaaaall. fuck him.

first noticed that in the sixers playoff series with them back in '02-ish. i despise that nonsense. the heat pa guy is awful.

i always liked the old bulls guy from the jordan era.
    www.myspace.com
    the bulls were the first to turn the lights down and make intros a spectacle. It was cool 20 years ago. Now it's stupid. All these teams get in a circle and jump around like ass holes, pretending like they are college teams. It's fabricated BS that defines the NBA and NFL. Most of the pro teams hate each other.

The sixers stripping it down tonight was fantastic. Lamane (still can't believe that...awesome!!) was ripping off the lineup in rapid fire style. I loved it. I was waiting for him to announce norman dale as the sixers coach.
    spencer hawes... is a beast.

:lol:
    www.myspace.com

+1 he looked great last night. Toronto tonight.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA

the crowd chanting his name was part cool/part hilarious. he looks like a completely different player.

he's apparently in the best shape of his life. trimmed body fat from 13% to 9%. and i guess there is something to be said for having the same coach for consecutive years for the first time in his career....being in another contract year doesn't hurt either. ;)
    www.myspace.com

the crowd chanting his name was part cool/part hilarious. he looks like a completely different player.

he's apparently in the best shape of his life. trimmed body fat from 13% to 9%. and i guess there is something to be said for having the same coach for consecutive years for the first time in his career....being in another contract year doesn't hurt either. ;)

yeah last night the announcers were mentioning that he was in the best shape of his life.

Missed tonight's game (was at a party). 97-62 though???? wow. 4 in a row!
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    i know the raptors stink, but any time you can hold an nba team to 62 points for an entire game, that's pretty damn impressive. every player had a positive +/- too. good stuff.

hopefully hawes is okay. vuc played well though.

5 games in 6 days coming up. pacers on monday should be interesting. another improved young team.
    www.myspace.com