Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Brisk. wrote:

Does everyone have to have a camping pass or is it like per tent?

What shows is everyone doing too lol?

I think it is a camping pass per person, and it's 8 euro a night,
    http://www.mainsquarefestival.fr/en/practical/index.aspx?id=4111

I am going to Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras and Werchter.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    philthehip wrote:
    its 8euros for a night Brisk, stay with us? I am bringing a tent

Ah thanks for the offer, so what day you getting into paris etc? whats your plans? Also which airports are the best to get to? (i'll look for flights :))
  • Options
    philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Brisk. wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    its 8euros for a night Brisk, stay with us? I am bringing a tent

Ah thanks for the offer, so what day you getting into paris etc? whats your plans? Also which airports are the best to get to? (i'll look for flights :))

We are gettinto Paris on the 1st July, staying there for 2 nights and heading to Arras on the morning of the 3rd. Back to Paris on the 4th
  • Options
    Oh yer, Dave can he stay with us?
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:

We are gettinto Paris on the 1st July, staying there for 2 nights and heading to Arras on the morning of the 3rd. Back to Paris on the 4th

Ah sounds good, and then where are you staying for the 1st night? you buy a weekend ticket?
  • Options
    I'm flying to Paris on the 1st July (at stupid o'clock in the morning) and staying there that night (going on same flight/staying in same hostel as Phil and Dave), but going up to Arras on the night of the 2nd so I can have a quiet night before Arras and Werchter.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Ed,i have a camping tix for u,i told u already......pff..youth...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

wut wut?
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Ah sounds good, and then where are you staying for the 1st night? you buy a weekend ticket?

Dave, Leanne. Where are we staying in Paris?
  • Options
    All of this would be easy if i had a job :lol::lol: just trying to do it cheap o last minute is uh impossible :P
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:

wut wut?
    yes,i will not use it,i bought it with the concert ticket,,i dont know why..maybe by accident... :roll:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:

wut wut?
    yes,i will not use it,i bought it with the concert ticket,,i dont know why..maybe by accident... :roll:

so where are you going to sleep?
  • Options
    Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    philthehip wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

hostel.

In Paris.
  • Options
    [quote="Digital Twilight"
    hostel.

In Paris.[/quote]

gimmie some numbers here! this is all about numbers!
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

hostel.

In Paris.[/quote]

Oh yer :lol:
  • Options
    edited May 2010

how much you pay? Is there any room in there for me if you got like a 4 person one or something?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Brisk. wrote:

in a 23 stars hotel.. 8-)
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    me and Jeff.. :lol:
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:

how much you pay? Is there any room in there for me if you got like a 4 person one or something?
    Me, being the princess that I am, I have a private room. I think the boys have got a shared room though I don't know how big it is.
  • Options
    Morning..clouds today... 8-)
  • Options
    Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
  • Options
    Hub. wrote:
    Morning.

The same here, and it's cold (last week, everybody was in t-shirts).
    hi,not cold here,but u cant see the sun
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    What bothers me about an increase in voter turn out is that i think a large porportion of people are not making an informed choice. It would explain why the conservatives are high in the poles.

Exactly. Some just don't want labour anymore blaming everything on them (even the global issues) so think their only option is to vote conservative. Let's go for the opposite end of the spectrum so things 'reverse' themselves (yep... a comment I heard).

I'm not allowed to vote which pisses me off. Been contributing to the economy for over 20 years but I have no say in how my tax money is going to be spent ?!?!?! :evil:
    As long as the conservatives dont win il be happy(ish). Don't want a hung parliment either.
    I think that could be interesting.....
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    What bothers me about an increase in voter turn out is that i think a large porportion of people are not making an informed choice. It would explain why the conservatives are high in the poles.

Exactly. Some just don't want labour anymore blaming everything on them (even the global issues) so think their only option is to vote conservative. Let's go for the opposite end of the spectrum so things 'reverse' themselves (yep... a comment I heard).

I'm not allowed to vote which pisses me off. Been contributing to the economy for over 20 years but I have no say in how my tax money is going to be spent ?!?!?! :evil:
    As long as the conservatives dont win il be happy(ish). Don't want a hung parliment either.
    I think that could be interesting.....

May i ask why you are not allowed to vote?

I just think a hung parliment will involve too much scwabbling and a tug o war to get weak policies through.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I'm not British (French/American). I've been living and working here since 1988, married to a Brit with a daughter.

There would be squabling with a hung parliament but at least it's good for democracy. Really depends on the number of seats for each party and who 'dominates' the coalition. Also, if any 'plan' is approved in a coalition, I believe it has more chances to succeed as the support will be greater.
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    I'm not British (French/American). I've been living and working here since 1988, married to a Brit with a daughter.

There would be squabling with a hung parliament but at least it's good for democracy. Really depends on the number of seats for each party and who 'dominates' the coalition. Also, if any 'plan' is approved in a coalition, I believe it has more chances to succeed as the support will be greater.

Well i think thats something that should be looked into. You really should be allowed to vote, no question.

If it was any other time maybe but its the economy and how we are gonna pull through it is what concerns me the most. Its a very delicate situation we have and only a slight tip of the scales and the whole thing could come crashing down.

Seriously you should have the right to say how your taxes are paid. Thats fucked up.
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    cuntflaps!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    KlownKlown Posts: 47
    Awesome, the stuck up little mommy and daddys boy, Ed Briscoe, is begging for peoples help, people that he normally looks down his upper class nose at, people he meets with snobbery when they ask for help. I hope you don't get any help at all you little prick, and end up getting buggered in the middle of nowhere by some endangered european animal, that thinks its only trying to do the good thing and get its dying species numbers up. Heres s free bit of advice kid, do a bit of research yourself like everyone else has, and stop trying to rain on peoples parades when they ask for help. I hope some of your comments on this board come back to haunt you in later life.

First post, I know, but I also know I've read enough of your posts to base my fact on truth.