Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    Hinn wrote:
    Heh, weird that I have to leave the country next March just to change my visa to come back, yet I can vote and Rita can't. This place has these things the wrong way around.
    :shock: and where u going?back home?
    Have to leave UK to apply to get back in as a skilled migrant with a firm job offer. Since the process takes a bloody long time, I can either go to South America or SE Asia to make the budget last, or I go back to Aus to do it and keep working while waiting for the visa office to do it's thing.

Or, if the Greek economy REALLY fucks up, maybe it'll become cheaper than South America or SE Asia and I could just lie on a Greek island for 12 weeks :)
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Options
    HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    redrock wrote:
    Hinn wrote:
    Heh, weird that I have to leave the country next March just to change my visa to come back, yet I can vote and Rita can't. This place has these things the wrong way around.

Commonwealth!
    Poms can't vote in Aus, which is why I'm finding it especially strange.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    PUT ME DOWN FOR VENICE!!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Brisk. wrote:
    PUT ME DOWN FOR VENICE!!
    dont fuckin loose your mobile this year.. :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:
    PUT ME DOWN FOR VENICE!!
    dont fuckin loose your mobile this year.. :roll:

BWAHAHA, and this time i'll make sure i can use it in europe cos last time i just thought it would be okay so was useless bringing it anyway!!!

Yeah i dont have good vibes about Berlin.. i now check my pockets everytime i get up off the bus or train etc now :P
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Well, I went for the curry sauce :D
    Picked my Grandmother up from the train station, she's been in London for a few weeks visiting her sister so took her to the polling station on the way home.
    I'm pleased to see so many people voting, it will be interesting to see the results coming in. I wish I had tomorrow off. The meeting I had in the morning was cancelled today :(
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    dottles wrote:
    Picked my Grandmother up from the train station, she's been in London for a few weeks visiting her sister so took her to the polling station on the way home.
    I'm pleased to see so many people voting, it will be interesting to see the results coming in. I wish I had tomorrow off. The meeting I had in the morning was cancelled today :(

isnt that a good thing?
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

isnt that a good thing?

Yeah but I couldn't take the day off at such short notice...oh well. I can see some of the stuff come in, you staying up for a while?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

isnt that a good thing?

Yeah but I couldn't take the day off at such short notice...oh well. I can see some of the stuff come in, you staying up for a while?

For a bit. Maybe to 12 - 1 i think. Could be very late before a winner is declared.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dottles wrote:

isnt that a good thing?

For a bit. Maybe to 12 - 1 i think. Could be very late before a winner is declared.

It might be just in time for when I get up at 5.00am! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    evening all
    just eating a curry with a beer
    think i listen to pj raidio while watchin election results come in
    was round at my brother in laws last night and he has cool pop up 2 man tent that comes in a flat bag about the size of a hola hoop ( not the ones you eat)
    take it out and through it up in the air and it pops up in to full size 2 man tent in about a second cool as fuck
    that do me for the campin side of the tour much better than fuckin about puttin a normal tent up and down
    gona buy 3 at £30 each for me an the tribe

seems like its gona be a big turn out for the vote so we just need to wait an see what happins now

something that aint changing no matter what though is we all be in dublin at the end of june

ye fukin ha :D;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

5? Ouch!

I get up at 6 and thats bad enough.
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Jaysis the Dublin shindig has had another 10 or so confirmed since yesterday to 114! If we keep going at this rate, we'll have to make it a national holiday! :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Jaysis the Dublin shindig has had another 10 or so confirmed since yesterday to 114! If we keep going at this rate, we'll have to make it a national holiday! :lol:

A Dublin Thread national holiday :D
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

5? Ouch!

I get up at 6 and thats bad enough.

6.45am here.... so I'll probably stay up until 1ish
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

A Dublin Thread national holiday :D
    u have to wait more than 300..believe me..i know 40 people i mail them the place,that arent in those 114
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    hey,people,,i see u talking about uk election,what u think gonna happen?
  • Options

Its hard to predict this one. Just hoping the conservatives dont win as they tend to set us back a decade or two :roll:

More then likley it will be a hung parliment in favor of the conservatives. Bad times for us but they say you get the government you deserve.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hung_parliament
  • Options

Its hard to predict this one. Just hoping the conservatives dont win as they tend to set us back a decade or two :roll:

More then likley it will be a hung parliment in favor of the conservatives. Bad times for us but they say you get the government you deserve.

Dave, you seen the first exit poll results? Conservative in minority government
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Dave, you seen the first exit poll results? Conservative in minority government

I know :evil:
  • Options
    They have been known to be wrong, people are known to lie in exit polls to sway them
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    They have been known to be wrong, people are known to lie in exit polls to sway them

Lets hope so. How short sighted are people's memories?

If people wanted a change from Labour they should have voted Lib Dem.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

There is a BNP candidate standing in Newquay and St Austell, I'm hoping he doesn't get enough vote to get his deposit back!!
    I wonder what influence minority parties and independants will have on the results.
  • Options
    Lib Dems are so low in the exit polls?!
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:
    u vote ed?
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:
    u vote ed?

Ofc
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:

I know, and I just can't believe that, I can't see them reducing share!
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

There is a BNP candidate standing in Newquay and St Austell, I'm hoping he doesn't get enough vote to get his deposit back!!
    I wonder what influence minority parties and independants will have on the results.

Pfft!! BNP and UKIP (BNP Light)

Should have got some beer...
  • Options
    what the exit polls says?
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Pfft!! BNP and UKIP (BNP Light)

Should have got some beer...

Yeah, I should got cider!
    I can believe anyone votes for either of those parties...

Dimi, a minority government led by the Conservatives