Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    Labour / Lib Dem / Minority party for coillition?

Beats Tory...
  • Options
    philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    i cant believe that exit poll, lib dem losing votes?
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:

I always thought people would 'bottle' the unknown vote and stick with the 2 they know. Still it looks a bit iffy. Record number of postal votes tho and they dont get counted.
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:

I always thought people would 'bottle' the unknown vote and stick with the 2 they know. Still it looks a bit iffy. Record number of postal votes tho and they dont get counted.

WHAT?????
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

WHAT?????

Dont get counted in the exit poll i meant.

First blood to Labour but it was expected really.
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    First one in, Labour hold Sunderland South
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

WHAT?????

Dont get counted in the exit poll i meant.

First blood to Labour but it was expected really.[/quote]

:lol:

That is a bad result really though, the tories were never gonna win houghton. 8% swing to them
  • Options
    ...andLib Dems lost ground in Sunderland South in line with the exit poll, tho turn out was only up 2%
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Updated Exit poll.

Doesnt change much but its a couple taken from Tory
  • Options
    You seen the people being turned away from polling stations??
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    You seen the people being turned away from polling stations??

Yup.

Bank holiday is needed or at least half day.
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    The people being turned away makes me furious.
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:

Me too, but people have had from 7am....but if so many people left it late, and were in a queue at 10 they should be able to to vote in my opinion.
  • Options
    Oh yeah

Pearl Jam play tonight :D
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Me too, but people have had from 7am....but if so many people left it late, and were in a queue at 10 they should be able to to vote in my opinion.

Very true, tis what i thought but maybe people have jobs and stuff and maybe just had one of those days.
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:

Very true, tis what i thought but maybe people have jobs and stuff and maybe just had one of those days.

Yeah absolutely, so people could be locked in the station, or given some form of card at 10 to say they were there at 10pm. It's very odd that in today in a democratic society we are turning away voters!
  • Options
    BIt of a swing towards the Tories :?
  • Options
    Just brought all my Paris stuff :) See you guys there :P
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:

So, you coming to Arras then Ed? ...and joining us in Paris?
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

So, you coming to Arras then Ed? ...and joining us in Paris?

Indeed, im with you guys since 1st July whether you like it or not :P I don't fly in till 8pm so I don't know what you guys will be up to that evening but im sure we can solve that problems with mobiles :P
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:

Indeed, im with you guys since 1st July whether you like it or not :P I don't fly in till 8pm so I don't know what you guys will be up to that evening but im sure we can solve that problems with mobiles :P

Coolio :D I've no idea what we will be up to, I'll be harrassing the lads I expect!

I've just booked my flight from Brussels to Manchester, a Black Keys ticket for Manchester Academy and a flight from Manchester to Newquay :D

Only things left travel wise are Dublin to Belfast, and deciding about Arras to Leuven/Werchter.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Coolio :D I've no idea what we will be up to, I'll be harrassing the lads I expect!

I've just booked my flight from Brussels to Manchester, a Black Keys ticket for Manchester Academy and a flight from Manchester to Newquay :D

Only things left travel wise are Dublin to Belfast, and deciding about Arras to Leuven/Werchter.

Dublin to Belfast is just a bus or train easy.
  • Options
    Yeah, I think I am gonna do the 11am train between the two when the tickets go on sale. :D

You not doing Werchter Ed?
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Yeah, I think I am gonna do the 11am train between the two when the tickets go on sale. :D

You not doing Werchter Ed?

Nah its just epicly expensive. I've been to Belgium a fair bit too.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hmmmmmm...... not really pleased about results up to now. I thought the Lib Dems would have done better. Still a number undeclared. If we do have a hung parliament, I wonder who will sit in no 10. Will Brown be able to do a deal and stay or will he resign and let Cameron in???? Who will make deals with who? It's so open. When you look at percentages, it would be great if there was proportional representation in the UK.

Edit: My constituency just declared. Vincent Cable re-elected with a healthy majority.

Edit again: Lib Dems lost Richmond Park to that plonker Goldsmith! :shock:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    redrock wrote:
    Hmmmmmm...... not really pleased about results up to now. I thought the Lib Dems would have done better. Still a number undeclared. If we do have a hung parliament, I wonder who will sit in no 10. Will Brown be able to do a deal and stay or will he resign and let Cameron in???? Who will make deals with who? It's so open. When you look at percentages, it would be great if there was proportional representation in the UK.

Edit: My constituency just declared. Vincent Cable re-elected with a healthy majority.

Edit again: Lib Dems lost Richmond Park to that plonker Goldsmith! :shock:
    whats the result?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    To now:

Conservative - 287 seats, 36.2% of votes
    Labour - 241 seats, 28.9% of votes
    Liberal Democrat - 51seats, 22.9% of votes

About 45 more seats need to be declared.

When you look at the percentage of votes, it's quite close. This is where proportional representation would be good!

The next thing is how the parties are going to deal with this hung parliament. If they do not come to an agreement, parliament is dissolved and there are re-elections.
  • Options
    Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    I hoped Lib Dems would do better :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    From a few comments I heard from people that would normally vote Lib Dem is that, because they just did not want the tories in and thought the lib dems wouldn't really have a change at no. 10, they voted labour instead. Just to try and keep tories out. So tactical voting. Though when you look at percentages, the popular vote is still good!