euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    71step28 wrote:
    Anyone order the boots then?

sure :D i already did

I was quite pleased by the shipping cost but i will probably have to pay some import charges :(

Do you have to pay anything in Germany?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    71step28 wrote:

i dont like boots but someone else order them for me.. :roll:

but i like bootlegs,and i order them.... 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    dottles wrote:
    I am gonna do it later :D
    Have you?

Got the Philly box set, was debating about getting the big set with all 2009 but i think i may just chip away at that set little by little. Plus import charge on the big box set will be about £50. Hopefully i will have them before we go away. kufala are really fast at shipping.

Seems a little odd that it took so long for just a box set. Unless a dvd is coming later.

Yeah I am going to get the Philly box set too :D All the boots I've ordered (or had delivered as surprise pressies for me :D ) from Kufala have come really quickly even to deepest darkest Cornwall.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I hope you all got my mail about the Dublin piss up! If not...
    The US shows have started, and now it's time to get everything in order for this side of the pond!

The venue is confirmed!

Sub Lounge/ O'Reillys (underneath Tara St train station) have been warned, and are willing to take the risk!

We're hoping to get things kicked off at about 8pm or so until midnight-ish, and all pints are €3.60!

You can find a map on the event page (http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/eve ... 1168254746).

Spread the word, drag your friends along, the more the merrier, we want things to get off to a great start!

If anyone has any questions, post it on the wall or send me a mail (especially if you're new to Dublin/Ireland and are totally lost!)

See you all in 47 sleeps!

http://oreillys.ie/home.html
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sub-Loung ... 633?v=wall
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/eve ... 1168254746
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    I was quite pleased by the shipping cost but i will probably have to pay some import charges :(

NEVER had to before - until NOW! The Yield vinyl i thought that went lost on its way finally arrived (jippie!!) and i have to pick it up at the customs, will do it tomorrow and have to leave work early (=ridiculous office hours...). Don't know how much though.
    Jennytree wrote:
    The US shows have started, and now it's time to get everything in order for this side of the pond!

The venue is confirmed!

Sub Lounge/ O'Reillys (underneath Tara St train station) have been warned, and are willing to take the risk!

We're hoping to get things kicked off at about 8pm or so until midnight-ish, and all pints are €3.60!

You can find a map on the event page (http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/eve ... 1168254746).

Spread the word, drag your friends along, the more the merrier, we want things to get off to a great start!

If anyone has any questions, post it on the wall or send me a mail (especially if you're new to Dublin/Ireland and are totally lost!)

see u there......my love..... 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Jennytree wrote:

The venue is confirmed!

:thumbup: :thumbup:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • chelsea48chelsea48 Posts: 594
    71step28 wrote:

can we get the americans to buy them and bring them over if they are going to gigs here. ;):lol:
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Wish I was arriving in Dublin the night before....
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    71step28 wrote:

can we get the americans to buy them and bring them over if they are going to gigs here. ;):lol:[/quote]

Maybe we could get Demitri to go via Seattle and pick a few hundred up from HQ for us all. We could settle at say 119 billion euros :lol:
    redrock wrote:
    :(
    redrock wrote:
    I know... :cry::cry::cry:
    philthehip wrote:

Maybe we could get Demitri to go via Seattle and pick a few hundred up from HQ for us all. We could settle at say 119 billion euros :lol:
    :lol::lol:
    We'd never get him back, he would take on squatters rights in the 10C building!
    119 billion euros, well he might comeback for that :D
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

:lol::lol:
    We'd never get him back, he would take on squatters rights in the 10C building!
    119 billion euros, well he might comeback for that :D

Is that Greece's plan to get out of debt?
    I like jennytrees idea of land as payment/repayment. go on D go get our boots :thumbup:
    Well I was just thinking for his share really. I wont make him pay back his 49.000 if he brings us the Philly boots :D
    philthehip wrote:
    Well I was just thinking for his share really. I wont make him pay back his 49.000 if he brings us the Philly boots :D

Me neither. He is too nice to charge ;)
    redrock wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    no Rita...no Party :(
    chelsea48 wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

He is but we want the Box set :lol:
    redrock wrote:

Exactly! You were just all waiting for me to get tipsy, start dancing on the tables while shaking my tits at everyone!

Not that I would ever do that :oops: Especially the boob bit :oops: I'm too old for that!
    philthehip wrote:
    chelsea48 wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

He is but we want the Box set :lol:

Ok D. off you go. 2000 Philly boots please. And be quick about it!!!!!!
    ok..after an accident happen tonight,,i kinda order 2 box of philly boots... :roll:

so ill make a lotary to the extra...in the bar.. :)

or ill be drunk and ill just give it to someone... :mrgreen:
    redrock wrote:

Exactly! You were just all waiting for me to get tipsy, start dancing on the tables while shaking my tits at everyone!

Not that I would ever do that :oops: Especially the boob bit :oops: I'm too old for that!

:lol: There's always after the show...
    ok..after an accident happen tonight,,i kinda order 2 box of philly boots... :roll:

:lol: How can you accidentally order two box sets?
    redrock wrote:

:lol: There's always after the show...

That would spoil a completely fantastic evening!
    dottles wrote:

someone here likes to order boots and put my addres in the shipping address... :)
    dottles wrote:

He could be either air sick or ouzo! :?
    dottles wrote:

someone here likes to order boots and put my addres in the shipping address... :)

I've had some boots surprise me by turning up from a friend on here who likes to do that too, it's very lovely :D
    redrock wrote:

what???no way..i just want to shake hands with u and dance a tango.. 8-)
    Philly box set ordered :mrgreen: :thumbup: