Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    Klown wrote:
    Awesome, the stuck up little mommy and daddys boy, Ed Briscoe, is begging for peoples help, people that he normally looks down his upper class nose at, people he meets with snobbery when they ask for help. I hope you don't get any help at all you little prick, and end up getting buggered in the middle of nowhere by some endangered european animal, that thinks its only trying to do the good thing and get its dying species numbers up. Heres s free bit of advice kid, do a bit of research yourself like everyone else has, and stop trying to rain on peoples parades when they ask for help. I hope some of your comments on this board come back to haunt you in later life.

First post, I know, but I also know I've read enough of your posts to base my fact on truth.

What and who are you talking about?
  • Options
    KlownKlown Posts: 47
    The little hypocrite that is Ed Briscoe (or Brisk. on here)
  • Options
    Klown wrote:
    The little hypocrite that is Ed Briscoe (or Brisk. on here)

Ah that makes more sense.

Care to elaborate or do you just wanna leave it at that?
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Klown wrote:
    First post, I know, but I also know I've read enough of your posts to base my fact on truth.

Who are you and what's your beef with Ed? If it's personal, it's between the both of you, so take it elsewhere.
  • Options
    If it was any other time maybe but its the economy and how we are gonna pull through it is what concerns me the most. Its a very delicate situation we have and only a slight tip of the scales and the whole thing could come crashing down.

There's a lot of scaremongering from both main parties about a hung parliament, but it doesn't have to be bad. The 'money people' think it can actually help with the economic situation (and will not damage the 'credit rating' as some party leader would like to suggest). Remember, this 'economy' business is global and will take a lot of hard work from ALL countries to try to sort out.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Klown wrote:
    Awesome, the stuck up little mommy and daddys boy, Ed Briscoe, is begging for peoples help, people that he normally looks down his upper class nose at, people he meets with snobbery when they ask for help. I hope you don't get any help at all you little prick, and end up getting buggered in the middle of nowhere by some endangered european animal, that thinks its only trying to do the good thing and get its dying species numbers up. Heres s free bit of advice kid, do a bit of research yourself like everyone else has, and stop trying to rain on peoples parades when they ask for help. I hope some of your comments on this board come back to haunt you in later life.

please send a pm to Ed and tell him what u want..dont do that in this peaceful thread of fans go Europe shows..thank u.

p.s.Ed,please if u need to answer this dont do it in the thread
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    If it was any other time maybe but its the economy and how we are gonna pull through it is what concerns me the most. Its a very delicate situation we have and only a slight tip of the scales and the whole thing could come crashing down.

There's a lot of scaremongering from both main parties about a hung parliament, but it doesn't have to be bad. The 'money people' think it can actually help with the economic situation (and will not damage the 'credit rating' as some party leader would like to suggest). Remember, this 'economy' business is global and will take a lot of hard work from ALL countries to try to sort out.

You are right on all accounts there.
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    please send a pm to Ed and tell him what u want..dont do that in this peaceful thread of fans go Europe shows..thank u.

You are so diplomatic :ugeek:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:

or im old enough that i already understand that calling names ,attack people ,cursing,in the end of the day u are the one that u didnt have a good day.. 8-)

peace,smile,positive is the ways i go now
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    STOP DISTURBING OUR PEACE! 500+ pages of our happy comments don't need to be spoiled. 8-)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    edited May 2010
    Jennytree wrote:
    catflaps!

JENNIFER :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :o:o:o:o
    Post edited by vedder_soup on
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    nice one klown.... now piss off to wherever it was you came from :lol:

the kid is using this place for a bit of research to see where people are staying costs etc.... these things change so with the info he gets from here, he can make a valid decision
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    pm sent.
  • Options
    Thanks Ed
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    Jennytree wrote:

or im old enough that i already understand that calling names ,attack people ,cursing,in the end of the day u are the one that u didnt have a good day.. 8-)

peace,smile,positive is the ways i go now

+1 Million. Honest, whatever problem there is or was, it's yours not ours; and not of any interesst for this Thread yet Forum at all. Please.

:arrow: Hi all! Minus 1 day til Dublin :D:D
  • Options
    KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    71step28 wrote:
    AND Lisbon too! :D
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    Kloddz wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    AND Lisbon too! :D

and ... and ... and ... (*insert Cities here*) :D
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Jennytree wrote:
    catflaps!

JENNIFER :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :o:o:o:o

Oh don't act so surprised :lol:

When do you arrive in Ireland, Soupy?
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Euro tour next month now :) tick tock!

Just working out my train times for London. I had looked at it was going to cost me £54 for a return (no cheap singles either) but a detour on the way back to Birmingham saves me about £25 :)

It is also quite hard working out trains to get which don't clash with world cup games :lol:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    Klown wrote:

hey man if you have a problem with brisk take it up somwhere else
    dont have any intrest in listening to it on here
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    Jennytree wrote:
    cuntflaps!

jenny you have just won the award from me of any drink you want the first time i meet you on tour for posting the funniest line in over 550 posts of this thread

you made me laugh out loud today

cuntflaps ha ha ha love it :D:D;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Jenny, you nearly made me spit my coffee at my work laptop...love it :lol::lol:

Anyway, apart from the troll, whom I am glad to see has vanished from our happy thread, how are we all?

I hope all those in the UK, eligible to vote, have done (preaching over, I have a thing about people being apathetic over the use of their democratic right to vote!).

Weather is warm and clammy here, all cloudy with that horrid mizzley rain :( but I am cheered by fish and chips for tea, tough decision is whether to have mushy peas or curry sauce!

Think I am going to book my flight from Brussels to Manchester, then Manchester home later. One of the last bits of the tour jigsaw! I had to send out an email to all the projects I performance manage today, with their timetable for reporting to me on it, included was an advance warning that I will be on leave from the 18th June until the 12th July so they will have to save up their queries until I get back or ask someone else :mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    Heh, weird that I have to leave the country next March just to change my visa to come back, yet I can vote and Rita can't. This place has these things the wrong way around.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    dottles wrote:

Anyway, apart from the troll, whom I am glad to see has vanished from our happy thread, how are we all?

I hope all those in the UK, eligible to vote, have done (preaching over, I have a thing about people being apathetic over the use of their democratic right to vote!).

Weather is warm and clammy here, all cloudy with that horrid mizzley rain :( but I am cheered by fish and chips for tea, tough decision is whether to have mushy peas or curry sauce!

Think I am going to book my flight from Brussels to Manchester, then Manchester home later. One of the last bits of the tour jigsaw! I had to send out an email to all the projects I performance manage today, with their timetable for reporting to me on it, included was an advance warning that I will be on leave from the 18th June until the 12th July so they will have to save up their queries until I get back or ask someone else :mrgreen:

I just went out and voted, bought an amazing cheesecake :D Couldn't find any freeze pops though anywhere! :(

It's sunnyish here, but working on arras and venice atm!
    Hinn wrote:
    Heh, weird that I have to leave the country next March just to change my visa to come back, yet I can vote and Rita can't. This place has these things the wrong way around.

:o :shock: :o :? :? :?
  • Options
    Hinn wrote:
    :shock: and where u going?back home?
  • Options
    Hinn wrote:

Commonwealth!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Hinn wrote:

Commonwealth!
    btw Rita.why u cant vote?
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Yeah just been to vote.Its a massive election this one. Not got a good feeling about it to be honest. They are predicting a high voter turn out and they never favor the Tories so lets hope its true.

Just had an Italian BMT Subway 8-)
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I'm not a british citizen (nor from a Commonwealth country!).
    Post edited by redrock on
  • Options
    Yeah just been to vote.Its a massive election this one. Not got a good feeling about it to be honest. They are predicting a high voter turn out and they never favor the Tories so lets hope its true.)

Not too hopeful myself. I have a feeling that Cameron will be in no. 10. As long as the conservatives don't have an overall majority.... But then again, I may be pleasantly surprised tomorrow morning.