Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    I got a beautiful picture album with blank pages for writing, brown leather, old looking. Im gonna be putting together pics with setlists, posters, memories and general shite from everyone. I will be using alot of our chats on here too so it will be captured along with all the music in it. Im even thinking of working the bootlegs into it too

My friend has bought me two notebooks, that are bound, really pretty. She said one is for me to write in, and the other, well for you lot to write in :D

Cool, we will have to write some cross texts between them both
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:
    Guys, looking for cheapest lisbon + bilbao accomodation, any recommendations?

Brisk, we used hostelworld.com for all of our hostels. Pretty cheap for everywhere we are staying. Reliable site too with reviews and plenty of photos
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    philthehip wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Brisk, we used hostelworld.com for all of our hostels. Pretty cheap for everywhere we are staying. Reliable site too with reviews and plenty of photos

Cool thanks, and anyone got postcode for where italy show is, i don't speak italian so im not much use. I'm frantically working out the last 3 shows lol.
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Cool thanks, and anyone got postcode for where italy show is, i don't speak italian so im not much use. I'm frantically working out the last 3 shows lol.

I cant find a postcode as such but the address is San Giuliano 1, 30170 Mestre
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:

lovely jubley, thanks man, owe you.

Just deciding in some cases if its easier to fly closer to the destination i.e. paying more rather than flying further away but gettings train, maybe just an equal cost. Meh time to check.
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Brisk. wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

lovely jubley, thanks man, owe you.

Just deciding in some cases if its easier to fly closer to the destination i.e. paying more rather than flying further away but gettings train, maybe just an equal cost. Meh time to check.

ed, the cheaper flights into lisbon are into Treviso, there is a bus from there to Mestre, and then across to venice. In 07 i stayed at some camp/hostel thing in Mestre, but it was like 25 mins walk the other side of the station to where the festival is.
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    dottles wrote:
    You're going with your Dad, v cool!! :D
    What are you worried about the flights for? Volcanic ash, or just generally flying?

I'm just not the best flyer, not keen on it but i know it has to be done!!!! :(
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490

ed, the cheaper flights into lisbon are into Treviso, there is a bus from there to Mestre, and then across to venice. In 07 i stayed at some camp/hostel thing in Mestre, but it was like 25 mins walk the other side of the station to where the festival is.
    this.search flights to treviso airport.every half hour has a bus to the city,6 euros i think..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:
    btw if u do this earlier we could do it together..im doing with Daniel now from Germany,and he booked all,he knows the details of our booking..
    im going to Barcelona after venice for 2 days vacations!!!!!! :lol: from there i fly to Bilbao the day of the show,and next day bus to Madrid and fly from Barajas to Lisbon..hostelworld.com is the way to go i guess..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:
    btw if u do this earlier we could do it together..im doing with Daniel now from Germany,and he booked all,he knows the details of our booking..
    im going to Barcelona after venice for 2 days vacations!!!!!! :lol: from there i fly to Bilbao the day of the show,and next day bus to Madrid and fly from Barajas to Lisbon..hostelworld.com is the way to go i guess..

I did so much research last night and its just so expensive the flights, I think i may have to sell all my posters but they only sit in their tubes upstairs anyway. But i would kill to do venice, bilbao and lisbon would be fucking mad!!

Where there is a will there is a way ;)

Well my mate i've asked and he would be up for but he says money too so its just trying to do it super cheap!
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:
    Where there is a will there is a way ;)
    smart man :)
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Have a look at trains and busses too. Busses in Spain are much cheaper and not all that much slower.
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Have a look at trains and busses too. Busses in Spain are much cheaper and not all that much slower.
    Jenny seriously,need to change this foto of the avatar..its freakin me out!! :roll:
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:

alright thanks, you know of the spanish bus companies i.e. the national express of spain?
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

alright thanks, you know of the spanish bus companies i.e. the national express of spain?

http://www.renfe.es, http://www.rumbo.es/ and the one I've been using, http://www.movelia.es/
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Jenny seriously,need to change this foto of the avatar..its freakin me out!! :roll:

I've changed it just for you (Don't tell Dunk!) It's the best I could do in work :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

http://www.renfe.es, http://www.rumbo.es/ and the one I've been using, http://www.movelia.es/

cool thanks.
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

I've changed it just for you (Don't tell Dunk!) It's the best I could do in work :D
    :) thanks girl!!this one is way better and ..sexy 8-)
  • Options
    Hey D, hope you're not too traumatised over there! Be safe, no rioting!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    D+J = Love 4 Ever
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    D+J = Love 4 Ever

:oops:

:lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    D+J = Love 4 Ever

:oops:

:lol:

Bazinga!!! :lol:
  • Options
    I'm trying to get the pub to open later for our Dublin piss up, otherwise we'll all be out on the street at 11.30 and I think that's just cruel!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    Jennytree wrote:
    I'm trying to get the pub to open later for our Dublin piss up, otherwise we'll all be out on the street at 11.30 and I think that's just cruel!

11.30? Thats no good.

Must be somewhere open late that night in Dublin.
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Jennytree wrote:

I've been meaning to say, I don't know what you've got planned or owt for the piss up but if you need anyone to help out, I dunno doing what, but that I'm in Dublin from the 20th if you wanna give me a shout.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Anyone order the boots then?
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    I am gonna do it later :D
    Have you?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    :o no pro,we will find our way
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    I am gonna do it later :D
    Have you?

Got the Philly box set, was debating about getting the big set with all 2009 but i think i may just chip away at that set little by little. Plus import charge on the big box set will be about £50. Hopefully i will have them before we go away. kufala are really fast at shipping.

Seems a little odd that it took so long for just a box set. Unless a dvd is coming later.
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249

sure :D i already did