Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    Kann ich habe ein dunklebier, bitte? :lol: or in my case, wodka mit citron :D

Jenny, I'm with you, or rather Wodka und Orangensaft according to Google translate :lol:

great!! its allways fun to read german on here :D And yeah, we say Vodka Lemon as well, alcohol might be an universal language ;)
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    edited May 2010
    dottles wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Yvi, I may need some German for beginners tips from you, got 5 days in Berlin and I don't speak a word (I learnt Spanish!)

Kann ich habe ein dunklebier, bitte? :lol: or in my case, wodka mit citron :D

Jenny, I'm with you, or rather Wodka und Orangensaft according to Google translate :lol:

Actually, Berliners... Berlinites... Berlish... do fine cocktails, and I see that you do too... you'll LOVE it there :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    yeah,,meet u at AgrhhjioigeehrurulkPLATZ....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    Hast du einen kuli?
  • Options

3rd left after the ZsaeoiuiryurffenSTRASSE :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Jennytree wrote:

Actually, Berliners... Berlinites... Berlish... do fine cocktails, and I see that you do too... you'll LOVE it there :lol:

I think I had rather too many cocktails on a school night last night, I was rather tired today in the office :lol: but they were 2 for £5 in the bar we went to.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:

3rd left after the ZsaeoiuiryurffenSTRASSE :D

You guys are not giving me confidence! :lol::lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    hahahahahaha! Fantastic!!!! you guys really make me laugh!! :D:D
    Ich freue mich riesig, euch alle sehr bald zu treffen!!! :thumbup:
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:

Looking forward to meeting you too :D:D
    (I'll be lost without Google, all you guys who are so proficient in English as a second language amaze me!)
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:

Vergnügen ist alle unser :D

I cheated, i translated that one. However my earlier request for a pen was all me :mrgreen:
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:

I cheated, i translated that one. However my earlier request for a pen was all me :mrgreen:

If I am not with you in Berlin, I am going to have to text you and Yvi when I want to ask something! :D
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    Ja ,du bist ein grossartiger Mensch, danke für alles! :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

If I am not with you in Berlin, I am going to have to text you and Yvi when I want to ask something! :D

Not me.

Unless you wanna ask someone for a pen :lol:

Wish i continued German after school. Languages should be taught sooner in schools over here.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

(I'll be lost without Google, all you guys who are so proficient in English as a second language amaze me!)

I'm kinda embarrassed when visiting another country that seems to be full of fluent English speakers when English is their second/third/fourth language yet all I can do is ask for a drink in Germany, Austria and sometimes Holland if I say it a little differently :roll: :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

oh, we have to! we can't go without english it seems, all around is english, the world speaks english. Even my company wants to get more international (since we are an international leading company) and turned ALL our internal department s and jobs names to english. we're just waiting for the day we have to speak only english at work ... ;):lol:
  • Options
    Btw....hey...i need to say that. its 5 months this thread now..and i have to say is one of the kindest ,helpful,positive thread in forum ever,im so honored and happy im a part of this with all of u guys.
    :) :thumbup: :wave: :clap: .
  • Options
    It is what you made it, D :thumbup: :thumbup:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Btw....hey...i need to say that. its 5 months this thread now..and i have to say is one of the kindest ,helpful,positive thread in forum ever,im so honored and happy im a part of this with all of u guys.

Its quite sad really how this thread on the internet has become a home away from home for alot of us :lol:
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    It is what you made it, D :thumbup: :thumbup:

Absolutely :D :thumbup:
  • Options
    skyvalleyskyvalley Posts: 186
    Hi Jennytree - just follow this tread and at the end you have German As a Second Language!
    Und an alle - sehen uns in Berlin
    Berlin 95 with Neil Young, Berlin 1996, Berlin 2000, Berlin 2006, Munich 2007, Rotterdam 2009, Berlin 2009, Dublin 2010, Belfast 2010, Berlin 2010, Amsterdam 1 2012, Amsterdam 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, Berlin 2 2012
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:

Its quite sad really how this thread on the internet has become a home away from home for alot of us :lol:

Sad but I love it :oops: :D:lol:
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    Ah just been spinning some 2000 shows on my 5.1 surround sound system.

So frickin' pumped for summer but i'll be let down as im used to the presence of Binaural songs now and Matt's crappy sounding drum kit :(
  • Options
    home sweet home ;)
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I wonder if this thread will drop to page two whilst we are on tour, I don't think it has been off page 1 almost the whole time either in here or in the Porch.
    Post edited by dottles on
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    I wonder if this thread will drop to page two whilst we are on tour, I don't think it has been on page 1 almost the whole time either in here or in the Porch.

This thread will be a treat to look back at sometime in the future. All the planning, shared experience, excitement and all the other dealing in here is amazing
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    I wonder if this thread will drop to page two whilst we are on tour, I don't think it has been on page 1 almost the whole time either in here or in the Porch.

This thread will be a treat to look back at sometime in the future. All the planning, shared experience, excitement and all the other dealing in here is amazing

Aww, we can re-read but we don't have to abandon it after the tour. I kinda see this thread as a refuge away from some of the, well, fraught incidents elsewhere on here :lol:
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    This could well be the "new" dublin crew thread...goes on for miles and miles and miles......

a place for friends to congregate and shite talk :twisted:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    I got a beautiful picture album with blank pages for writing, brown leather, old looking. Im gonna be putting together pics with setlists, posters, memories and general shite from everyone. I will be using alot of our chats on here too so it will be captured along with all the music in it. Im even thinking of working the bootlegs into it too
  • Options
    philthehip wrote:
    I got a beautiful picture album with blank pages for writing, brown leather, old looking. Im gonna be putting together pics with setlists, posters, memories and general shite from everyone. I will be using alot of our chats on here too so it will be captured along with all the music in it. Im even thinking of working the bootlegs into it too

My friend has bought me two notebooks, that are bound, really pretty. She said one is for me to write in, and the other, well for you lot to write in :D
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    Guys, looking for cheapest lisbon + bilbao accomodation, any recommendations?