Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    People from Laois aren't allowed go ;)

Ticketmaster are releasing them every so often - keep an eye out on there and www.adverts.ie for tickets :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    hahaha nice on D

but the chorusss!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    Brisk. wrote:
    hahaha nice on D

but the chorusss!
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PakaPaka Posts: 471
    Paka wrote:
    sorry if i'm asking but have I missed a tweet?
    where the fuck are u brother? :):mrgreen:

i've no idea bro..I'm really busy these days.
    busy because of work. busy because of university. busy because of my family. busy because I JUST REALIZED THAT I'M FLYING TO NEW YORK IN TWO WEEKS TIME AND THAT I NEED TO GET MY THINGS PACKED!!! :D;)
    In ya face, b - 8-)
  • Options
    Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Paka wrote:
    Paka wrote:
    sorry if i'm asking but have I missed a tweet?
    where the fuck are u brother? :):mrgreen:

i've no idea bro..I'm really busy these days.
    busy because of work. busy because of university. busy because of my family. busy because I JUST REALIZED THAT I'M FLYING TO NEW YORK IN TWO WEEKS TIME AND THAT I NEED TO GET MY THINGS PACKED!!! :D;)
    In ya face, b - 8-)

Same i leave for NY on the 17th! :o
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:
    hahaha nice on D

but the chorusss!
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 1154506885

what ever u ask Sir,Eduardo..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    Brisk. wrote:
    hahaha nice on D

but the chorusss!

Transport + Tickets + Accomodation to the last 6 shows please?

thats not the chorus ;)

Think i'll be adding lisbon and bilbao at least :)
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Howdy peeps,
    Today has been a tough day at work, it made me remember why I try not to drink on a school night!
    It's great having the U.S, shows happening before Europe, it's ramped up my excitement and anticipation for the tour over here.
    I think it's interesting that the elephant T Shirt is for the 2010 tour with only the current places on it...so maybe no more dates this year? They could obviously do another Tshirt for dates later in the year, just me thinking aloud.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    dottles wrote:
    Howdy peeps,
    Today has been a tough day at work, it made me remember why I try not to drink on a school night!
    It's great having the U.S, shows happening before Europe, it's ramped up my excitement and anticipation for the tour over here.
    I think it's interesting that the elephant T Shirt is for the 2010 tour with only the current places on it...so maybe no more dates this year? They could obviously do another Tshirt for dates later in the year, just me thinking aloud.

No more dates now. That will be it i think for this year (maybe oct - nov) Soundgarden will take over in the summer. So the 'Big' announcement wasn't as big as we all hoped :?
  • Options

No more dates now. That will be it i think for this year (maybe oct - nov) Soundgarden will take over in the summer. So the 'Big' announcement wasn't as big as we all hoped :?

It would be good to have some more PJ shows in the autumn but yeah, other projects will take over from July onwards. Maybe an Eddie solo tour of Europe, now that would be good!
    No, not the announcement we'd hoped for, but good all the same. I can't stream anything at work though as our IT dept go mental for people taking up bandwidth, plus the flash requires an upgrade in I.E. and only the techys have the permissions to do that....
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:

It would be good to have some more PJ shows in the autumn but yeah, other projects will take over from July onwards. Maybe an Eddie solo tour of Europe, now that would be good!
    No, not the announcement we'd hoped for, but good all the same. I can't stream anything at work though as our IT dept go mental for people taking up bandwidth, plus the flash requires an upgrade in I.E. and only the techys have the permissions to do that....

Our computer networks dies if we use it for work :lol: The whole UK internet would break if we tried to stream PJ radio
  • Options
    Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Our computer networks dies if we use it for work :lol: The whole UK internet would break if we tried to stream PJ radio

If that would happen i would have no work to do. Let me know so i can take a book to work :D
  • Options
    mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Brisk. wrote:
    hahaha nice on D

but the chorusss!

Some of those are :thumbup:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • Options
    hey!!!peeps!!!! we are getting close!!!!!!!!! :D
  • Options

Hurrah!!
    Can you imagine what we are going to be like the week before the Dublin show?
  • Options
    mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    dottles wrote:

Hurrah!!

I think this thread will go a bit bigger. :)
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • Options
    mateymate wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Hurrah!!

I think this thread will go a bit bigger. :)
    yeah,,ill be every day in the thread the last week :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    ...and i will be sick, can't do the shows anymore, suffering from a heart attack because of the damn huge excitement :lol:
  • Options
    Good Evening ppl!!! :D

13 days untill i leave, :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    :shock:
    71step28 wrote:
    ...and i will be sick, can't do the shows anymore, suffering from a heart attack because of the damn huge excitement :lol:
    :o :shock:
    no no no....no no no....no no no..
    u are my German,my guide,my mind,my GPS,my Mercel...and u have my Dublin tix :mrgreen:
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    u are my German,my guide,my mind,my GPS,my Mercel...and u have my Dublin tix :mrgreen:

hahahaha, i'm astonished you mentioned the most important thing for last :lol::lol:
  • Options

You must be uber excited Mike!
    You are going to have an amazing time :D
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

hahahaha, i'm astonished you mentioned the most important thing for last :lol::lol:

:lol::lol:
    Ian has my Dublin tix, and I, his Belfast tix :D
    Yvi, I may need some German for beginners tips from you, got 5 days in Berlin and I don't speak a word (I learnt Spanish!)
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

You must be uber excited Mike!
    You are going to have an amazing time :D

Yeah should be a great trip with my dad, im just not looking forward to the flights :? really!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dottles wrote:
    Yvi, I may need some German for beginners tips from you, got 5 days in Berlin and I don't speak a word (I learnt Spanish!)

Kann ich habe ein dunklebier, bitte? :lol: or in my case, wodka mit citron :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    You're going with your Dad, v cool!! :D
    What are you worried about the flights for? Volcanic ash, or just generally flying?
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

u think im going commando to the war???..i got her London and Belfast tix... :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Kann ich habe ein dunklebier, bitte? :lol: or in my case, wodka mit citron :D

Jenny, I'm with you, or rather Wodka und Orangensaft according to Google translate :lol:
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    :shock: :o :shock:

yeah, no problem, we can have some german lessons ;):D But you don't have to worry too much, english is usually not a big problem for germans, we learn it in school from around age 11, its really common. Nowadays there are even a lot of schools which teach english (on a play mode) when the kids join first grade or even in Kindergarten.
  • Options
    u think im going commando to the war???..i got her London and Belfast tix... :lol::lol:

Marco is having my spare for Berlin, and my friend Rich is (hopefully) joining me for London, we went to Manchester together last year.

Yvi, I guessed people would speak English but I don't want to seem ignorant :D