euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Greeks! :roll: :lol::D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertown wrote:
    Greeks! :roll: :lol::D
    ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Just book the flight to Dublin. All I need now are two standing tickets for the show.

Anybody knows (surely somebody mentioned it in this thread - sorry I'm to lazy to check all the posts :oops: ) the easiest way from Dublin to Belfast?

Let's keep this Thread alive.
    Thanks
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Just book the flight to Dublin. All I need now are two standing tickets for the show.

Anybody knows (surely somebody mentioned it in this thread - sorry I'm to lazy to check all the posts :oops: ) the easiest way from Dublin to Belfast?

Let's keep this Thread alive.
    Thanks

Quickest and easiest way is by train, direct service which I believe takes 90 minutes. Can't remember which Dublin station it runs from though.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • ilockyer wrote:

Quickest and easiest way is by train, direct service which I believe takes 90 minutes. Can't remember which Dublin station it runs from though.
    2 hours and 21 minutes ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Let's keep this Thread alive.
    Thanks
    dont worry...Greek is on the ship... :mrgreen:
  • Let's keep this Thread alive.
    Thanks
    dont worry...Greek is on the ship... :mrgreen:

Thank you

bump
    ilockyer wrote:

OK, so I misjudged the amount of drinking time available. More Guinness!
  • ilockyer wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

OK, so I misjudged the amount of drinking time available. More Guinness!
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    beer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif
  • ilockyer wrote:
    beer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif

:lol::lol::lol: i need to book my flight to Dublin as im still waiting on my 2 pj buddies to decide on whos gonna take my seconed tix!!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Better make them decide quick... flights are only going to get more expensive!
    ilockyer wrote:
    Better make them decide quick... flights are only going to get more expensive!

I'm a bit slow on this front too, we've not decided on which friends and family members are being visited on the way so we haven't booked any travel yet. Hotels for all gigs are booked and Dimitris orgies will keep me awake in two of them :lol:

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Any clue whats the line up for the Dowload Festival 11-13 June? Soundgarden? AIC ?

... Loudest of Love - Ben, Chris, Kim and Matt. ...
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
    We will find out on Monday but if you believe the rumours it'll be Soundgarden and AIC like you say. The full line up won't be complete until nearer summer though. I can't afford this and PJ so I'm hoping there'll be a Soundgarden show in London/Glasgow or both.

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Howdy peeps, how are we all this evening?
    I see no Italy date revealed in my absence, maybe next week!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Howdy peeps, how are we all this evening?
    I see no Italy date revealed in my absence, maybe next week!

Hey, good evening. Don't know about you but I'm starting to think there's no more dates to be added but maybe that's because I started the day in such an optimistic mood about the Belfast tickets available notice on the 10c homepage changing to Euro tour updated or something about certain boots being in the goods section. Here's hoping for Monday. All this waiting has just made me rediscover loads of classic albums this week though and my love for Tool and A Perfect Circle. How is Cornwall this evening?

veddertown wrote:

Hey, good evening. Don't know about you but I'm starting to think there's no more dates to be added but maybe that's because I started the day in such an optimistic mood about the Belfast tickets available notice on the 10c homepage changing to Euro tour updated or something about certain boots being in the goods section. Here's hoping for Monday. All this waiting has just made me rediscover loads of classic albums this week though and my love for Tool and A Perfect Circle. How is Cornwall this evening?

Oh, I am a glass half full person, so I think there will be more dates added. The shows are not until June, so however much we wish it was next week, they've still time to announce things.

Cornwall is lovely as always :mrgreen: It was so fantastically sunny today, everything was looking beautiful. Tonight is still fairly warm, but I have a very tired brain.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Oh, I am a glass half full person, so I think there will be more dates added. The shows are not until June, so however much we wish it was next week, they've still time to announce things.

Cornwall is lovely as always :mrgreen: It was so fantastically sunny today, everything was looking beautiful. Tonight is still fairly warm, but I have a very tired brain.

Everytime I get my glass half full tonight I keep emptying it. It's become a PJ dvd and red wine night (again) :mrgreen:

:lol: I'm drinking pear cider. I'm meant to be being good at the minute, new year new me and all that.. But had a pretty hard week so had Chicken Tikka Biriyani and a couple of cans of Kopparberg
    dottles wrote:
    :lol: I'm drinking pear cider. I'm meant to be being good at the minute, new year new me and all that.. But had a pretty hard week so had Chicken Tikka Biriyani and a couple of cans of Kopparberg

Not much wrong with that for a night in. New year drinking here usually continues until the end of the month :D

• NOTHING AS IT SEEMS
    NOTHING AS IT SEEMS
    You starting a setlist thread early D? This going to open on the first night in Dublin? :D:lol:
  • NOTHING AS IT SEEMS
  • dottles wrote:
    NOTHING AS IT SEEMS
    You starting a setlist thread early D? This going to open on the first night in Dublin? :D:lol:
    i m so fucking drunk cant see the what the fuck they call it ,the thiing u write letters in the pc...sxo i copy and paste NOTHING AS IT SEEMS
    in all my post ..and im ok..where the fuck is the smiles to put some..anyway,,smiles
  • oh....my head...
    Is all as it seems today D?? :lol:

• veddertown wrote:
    Is all as it seems today D?? :lol:
    :lol::lol: ..fuck.. yeah..it is :lol:
    Greece 1 - 0 Scotland in the Euro hangover championship :lol: You're welcome to it. I only have a slight wine head but I'm out in the cold at work :cry:

• PkePke Posts: 846
    scotland 1 greece 1 in hangover world cup
    just up after me an the brother in law got gassed at a burns supper last night
    rough as feck need to try and squre up as im supposed to be going out to my mate tonight
    an ma wife has got a bottle of nordic berry vodka to take with us :sick: :yawn: :crazy:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17