euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Pke wrote:
    scotland 1 greece 1 in hangover world cup
    just up after me an the brother in law got gassed at a burns supper last night
    rough as feck need to try and squre up as im supposed to be going out to my mate tonight
    an ma wife has got a bottle of nordic berry vodka to take with us :sick: :yawn: :crazy:
    hey ,,u are so many here,,i loose before we strat!! :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    Pke wrote:
    rough as feck need to try and squre up as im supposed to be going out to my mate tonight
    an ma wife has got a bottle of nordic berry vodka to take with us :sick: :yawn: :crazy:

we not win much
    but garantee if there was a drinking world cup we make the final everytime

all we need to do now is gang up nd persaude the powers that be to anounce date for scotland

come on t in the park or seec :roll:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    oh....my head...

:lol::lol::lol: too much ouzo D?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    oh....my head...

,,was wine and whiskey..buzoukia last night too..u know through flowers,broke plates..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:
    oh....my head...

,,was wine and whiskey..buzoukia last night too..u know through flowers,broke plates..

Well I hope your head is feeling better now :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21np18dDgXY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeLorwt_ ... re=related
    Greek freaks :lol:
    dottles wrote:

:lol: Yeah I've never really got my head around the plate smashing. My cousins have tried to explain it to me.
  • dottles wrote:

:lol: Yeah I've never really got my head around the plate smashing. My cousins have tried to explain it to me.
    :lol::lol: no explenation,,u must feel it..
  • dottles wrote:

and i ended up to watch PJ videos as usual! How come? :shock:
    No matter how cold the winter ,there´s a springtime ahead...

• and i ended up to watch PJ videos as usual! How come? :shock:
    hmm... :roll: :roll: :roll:
  • and i ended up to watch PJ videos as usual! How come? :shock:
    hmm... :roll: :roll: :roll:
    weird isnt it? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
    No matter how cold the winter ,there´s a springtime ahead...

• hmm... :roll: :roll: :roll:
    weird isnt it? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
    indeed.. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
  • Pke wrote:
    Pke wrote:

we not win much
    but garantee if there was a drinking world cup we make the final everytime

all we need to do now is gang up nd persaude the powers that be to anounce date for scotland

come on t in the park or seec :roll:

We need an Secc show man! :x
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Pke wrote:

:lol: I'm staking my claim for gold tomorow. Wine is flowing still after a few beers and celebrated an awesome payrise with a night in (due to the kids) with several hours on youtube split between Bill Hicks and Frankie Boyle clips and PJ in Philly in anticipation of the announcement of the boxset next week. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: After the announcement of the PJ show at Edinburgh Playhouse on June 20th of course. :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • sunday morning..ok its 14:00 i just wake up..not morning exactly!!!!

HaHa ive been working from 6am until 12. :mrgreen:

Lucky me!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates

Lucky me!
    I had a drinking night with a friend ,,nice to do things for the first time in your life..
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lucky me!
    I had a drinking night with a friend ,,nice to do things for the first time in your life..

:D:lol::lol:

Is it a nice day D?
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    It's beautiful here :D I went to the beach yesterday, so pondering whether or not to go down again today.
  • I had a drinking night with a friend ,,nice to do things for the first time in your life..

Is it a nice day D?
    :D
    to the country of the 3 "S"?sea sun ,sex?..a\lways my friend!!!
  • dottles wrote:
    It's beautiful here :D I went to the beach yesterday, so pondering whether or not to go down again today.

Sounds nice, it's abit wet up here! :mrgreen:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • I had a drinking night with a friend ,,nice to do things for the first time in your life..

Is it a nice day D?
    :D

:lol:;):lol: !
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • dottles wrote:
    beach is the place make me feel great...especially is this aegean blue color here...i love it!!!
  • raindog80raindog80 Posts: 1,160
    10-Jul Oeiras, Portugal Alges Not on Sale Not on Sale

When tickets go on sale?
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
    There I was thinking the third S stood for souvlaki :lol:

I really must try to see that aegean blue sea at some point, all the photos my cousins send home make me so jealous... but ours is pretty damn good on days like today.

So, next week for announcements?
  • dottles wrote:

I really must try to see that aegean blue sea at some point, all the photos my cousins send home make me so jealous... but ours is pretty damn good on days like today.

I hope so buddy!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • dottles wrote:

mmm.ok,,u can say souvlaki,but deep u mean sex :lol::lol::lol:
  • dottles wrote:

I hope so buddy!
    +1
  • raindog80 wrote:
    10-Jul Oeiras, Portugal Alges Not on Sale Not on Sale

When tickets go on sale?
    a friend told me from portugal will be late february..and not worry portugal festivals never sold out..all ok..ill post it when there are up on sale :D
  • Flight to Lisbon Booked....... :D:D:D all set!!!!give me the 6th date now for book the way ill travel to espana babe!!!!!!!whooooohooo!