euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=121930&p=2754233#p2754233
    give your love to a new 10c member will tour with us in Berlin
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dont ask me how and from where..but
    Glastonbury.......is the name
    the dates dont fit..24th and 26th are open and the boys must play 3 days in the row..but the info is for a person that dont say bullshit
    we will wait 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    dont ask me how and from where..but
    the dates dont fit..24th and 26th are open and the boys must play 3 days in the row..but the info is for a person that dont say bullshit
    we will wait 8-)

My friends going to Glastonbury will be pleased! They will also tease me non stop about giving up my Glastonbury ticket to go and see Pearl Jam else where!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    we will wait 8-)

My friends going to Glastonbury will be pleased! They will also tease me non stop about giving up my Glastonbury ticket to go and see Pearl Jam else where!!

Glastobury would be cool (never been)

Who cares? Your going to Berlin :mrgreen:

I don't believe they will be playing Glasto but y'never know?
  • dottles wrote:
    we will wait 8-)

Glastobury would be cool (never been)

Who cares? Your going to Berlin :mrgreen:

I don't believe they will be playing Glasto but y'never know?
    u understand that the person give this infobngot from me 5 mails in 5 minutes tob ask all,,but is so sure that the deal will be..when they announce the line-up in glastonbury/
  • dont ask me how and from where..but
    we will wait 8-)
    :shock:

I want T-in th park or secc show

well going to 4 shows aready! ;)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Evening all. Dave Im not going to Glasto!!!
  • philthehip wrote:

:lol: bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttt iiiiiiiiitttttttssssssssss PPPPEEEEAAAAAAARRRRRRRLLLLLLLLL JJJJJJJAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMM
    philthehip wrote:

:lol::lol: You're safe, tickets have sold out!

...6th July however.... ;);):lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    philthehip wrote:

:lol: bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttt iiiiiiiiitttttttssssssssss PPPPEEEEAAAAAAARRRRRRRLLLLLLLLL JJJJJJJAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMM

IIIIIIIII
    DONT
    BLOODY
    CARE :lol:
    stupid forum scripts :lol::lol: :? :?
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Please dont encourage him :lol:
  • philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

What happened to 'were going no point discussing it' attitude?
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

What happened to 'were going no point discussing it' attitude?

Its still there dude. I think we should goto Belgium but I think my bank is gonna die a slow hideous death already :lol:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

I get the feeling he needs no encouragement from me :lol:
    So...Italy then???
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I get the feeling he needs no encouragement from me :lol:
    So...Italy then???

Sadly no Italy for me, I will be back in work by then :cry:
    I keep thinking about Poland though
    philthehip wrote:

I think even Dimitris has had problems getting to the Polish show, and needs someone to drive.
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

I think even Dimitris has had problems getting to the Polish show, and needs someone to drive.

The roads are hideous in Poland. I think we just got to accept that we are going to 5 shows. Thats gonna be an amazing 2 weeks. Seeing Dublin, Berlin, Paris and seeing our fave band 5 times and a load of other bands too
  • Yeah no Poland. Far too much of a ball ache on that one. Belgium? :lol:
    Yeah no Poland. Far too much of a ball ache on that one. Belgium? :lol:

I think Belgium is a possibilty. I may loose my job if Im still in it at that time. I might be in the pub full time by then so I could get the time off. I have booked till the 7th off at the pub anyway. My full time job is another matter though. Maybe we could play that one by ear and see what happens?
  • philthehip wrote:

I think Belgium is a possibilty. I may loose my job if Im still in it at that time. I might be in the pub full time by then so I could get the time off. I have booked till the 7th off at the pub anyway. My full time job is another matter though. Maybe we could play that one by ear and see what happens?

Whats going down with yer job?
    philthehip wrote:

Well Im currently waiting on a big reshuffle at the pub. I told Rick that I did not want to start while he was getting rid of staff and changing their contracts and hours. Once its all sorted and settled down I will start. I have been the disturber of the peace to many times and Im not doing it again. I will need everyone to trust me if I want to make a good impact on the business. So in short its a waiting game.
  • philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Well Im currently waiting on a big reshuffle at the pub. I told Rick that I did not want to start while he was getting rid of staff and changing their contracts and hours. Once its all sorted and settled down I will start. I have been the disturber of the peace to many times and Im not doing it again. I will need everyone to trust me if I want to make a good impact on the business. So in short its a waiting game.

How was he with that?
    philthehip wrote:

Well Im currently waiting on a big reshuffle at the pub. I told Rick that I did not want to start while he was getting rid of staff and changing their contracts and hours. Once its all sorted and settled down I will start. I have been the disturber of the peace to many times and Im not doing it again. I will need everyone to trust me if I want to make a good impact on the business. So in short its a waiting game.[/quote]

How was he with that?[/quote]

At the end of the day he is a friend and he understands how I work. I had to restructure the garden centre when I took it over and I hated it. Telling people that they are not good enough to work for you is not nice. Some people get a kick out of the power but I hate taking away a persons security. So he can do the shitty bit before I start. We have sorted out who needs to go and who is staying. Some of the guys will be pretty pissed about some decisions but its what is right for the pub. They will have a chance to hate me once Im boss :lol:
  • I think it should be made easier for employers to get rid of their staff.

You want a job, prove your worth it. A job is treated too much like a birth right these days.
    I think it should be made easier for employers to get rid of their staff.

You want a job, prove your worth it. A job is treated too much like a birth right these days.

Thats so true dude. I think everyone should be on trial all the time. I hate contracts and having to go through the motions with people, they are good or bad for the job, no grey area. I should have been a dictator :D
  • philthehip wrote:
    I think it should be made easier for employers to get rid of their staff.

Thats so true dude. I think everyone should be on trial all the time. I hate contracts and having to go through the motions with people, they are good or bad for the job, no grey area. I should have been a dictator :D

You'd get my vote :lol:

Thats so true dude. I think everyone should be on trial all the time. I hate contracts and having to go through the motions with people, they are good or bad for the job, no grey area. I should have been a dictator :D[/quote]

You'd get my vote :lol:[/quote]

Cool :lol: I have just realised that its past 1 :shock: I need by beauty sleep. Chat tomorrow no doubt.
    Remind me never to work for you two!!!

;):lol:
    dottles wrote:
    Remind me never to work for you two!!!

;):lol:

Im a lovely boss, I buy cream cakes for all the staff. Oh wait, I run a warehouse and Im the only member of staff in there :lol: