euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Remind me never to work for you two!!!

;):lol:

Im a lovely boss, I buy cream cakes for all the staff. Oh wait, I run a warehouse and Im the only member of staff in there :lol:

:lol:
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Im a lovely boss, I buy cream cakes for all the staff. Oh wait, I run a warehouse and Im the only member of staff in there :lol:

Na who am I kidding. Im a bastard. I once bought a colouring book for a friend and he is blind. We laughed so hard
  • philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Na who am I kidding. Im a bastard. I once bought a colouring book for a friend and he is blind. We laughed so hard

Is that true? That's funny man (only if he saw the funny side too)
    philthehip wrote:

Na who am I kidding. Im a bastard. I once bought a colouring book for a friend and he is blind. We laughed so hard[/quote]

Is that true? That's funny man (only if he saw the funny side too)[/quote]

Yep Im afraid so. He is a cool guy. He loves the jokes. He bought himself a car :lol:
    Right Im really off to bed. Im gonna be so tired in the morning :cry:
  • philthehip wrote:

I'll be there to tuck you in in a bit :mrgreen:
    philthehip wrote:

:shock: Im staying with Dottles :lol:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

:lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

thats fine - i'm having the jacuzzi tho :mrgreen:
    Night night you pair!!
    :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    (now has...g'night john boy...in her head)
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    well if it is glasto at least we will be able to sky plus it :D
  • Yeah no Poland. Far too much of a ball ache on that one. Belgium? :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottles wrote:

:shock:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • philthehip wrote:

aham.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
  • good morning!!!! :D
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Good morning Europe. Hope your weather is better than mine. We have rain and gales and I'm on a boat :( I'm being optimistic today and hoping for a new heading on the home page cos I'm getting bored with the Belfast tickets one now. Come on, give Italy and Scotland something to smile about today :mrgreen:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertown wrote:
    Good morning Europe. Hope your weather is better than mine. We have rain and gales and I'm on a boat :( I'm being optimistic today and hoping for a new heading on the home page cos I'm getting bored with the Belfast tickets one now. Come on, give Italy and Scotland something to smile about today :mrgreen:
    :mrgreen:
    Yeah and Greece too :D

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
  • veddertown wrote:

Morning People, yeah that would be great news buddy.
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    philthehip wrote:

See what happens when you leave this thread unattended D!! :lol::D
    veddertown wrote:

Affnoon, weather is wonderful here in Cornwall today, so I'd like something to keep me similing when the sun goes down later...new show announcements would do that :D
  • dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Affnoon, weather is wonderful here in Cornwall today, so I'd like something to keep me similing when the sun goes down later...new show announcements would do that :D

Pretty overcast here. Just got out of bed and had a bath and some food.
  • dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

See what happens when you leave this thread unattended D!! :lol::D
    ill wait for the sales to start!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Well it's dry in Glasgow for the time being but was heavy rain last night :x

We need more tour dates!! :mrgreen:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053
    well its pissed it down here all day long and all last night..... :(
  • pdalowsky wrote:

Bring on the summer man. 8-)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • pdalowsky wrote:

Bring on the summer man. 8-)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    It's funny how when there's nothing else to talk about the subject matter is usually narrowed down to sex or weather :D Actually it's turned out really nice here today, the birds are singing, I'm nearly finished work, I've got London Calling on and I'm going home to open a bottle of red, settle down and watch PJ in Chile 05 Happy days! :mrgreen:

• veddertown wrote:
    It's funny how when there's nothing else to talk about the subject matter is usually narrowed down to sex or weather :D Actually it's turned out really nice here today, the birds are singing, I'm nearly finished work, I've got London Calling on and I'm going home to open a bottle of red, settle down and watch PJ in Chile 05 Happy days! :mrgreen:
    u mean like : fuck the weather :lol::lol: