euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• BissBiss Posts: 255
    Good morning...we want the 6th!!!before lost 6th season starts!!!
    YES!
    00: Milan
    06: Verona, Milan, Pistoia
    07: Storm in Venice, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    08: Camden I, MSG I, MSG II, Hartford
    09: Berlin, Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin, Venice
    11: East Troy1, East Troy2, Montreal, Toronto1, Toronto2

Next Tour: everywere!
  • Good morning...we want the 6th!!!before lost 6th season starts!!!

bwahahahahahhah!!!! :lol:
    good one!
    I don't question our existence
    I just question our modern needs

** http://backpacksoul.wordpress.com **
  • Good morning...we want the 6th!!!before lost 6th season starts!!!

bwahahahahahhah!!!! :lol:
    good one!
    :lol::lol::lol: ...kate we have to go back!!!we have to go back!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RideRickRideRick Posts: 703
    Back from holiday...

missed nothing i see... only a post of 1150 :lol:
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    RideRick wrote:
    Back from holiday...

Nope, we're still waiting..patiently of course :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    RideRick wrote:
    Back from holiday...

Nope, we're still waiting..patiently of course :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    yep.,ready to finnish all.btw the whole tour now ill be touring - share spares,hotels-flights with people from Germany!!from 1st one in Dublin till the last one to Lisbon...Moin...Hurrra!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Moin!!! ;):D
  • 71step28 wrote:
    yep.,ready to finnish all.btw the whole tour now ill be touring - share spares,hotels-flights with people from Germany!!from 1st one in Dublin till the last one to Lisbon...Moin...Hurrra!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Moin!!! ;):D
    MOIN!!! :):mrgreen:
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    is it really necessary to say good morning and afternoon etc? i keep thinking there is news.. :twisted:
  • i wish we get any news soon :roll:
    i wish we get any news soon :roll:

Me too, I want to organise my trip, I enjoy the organising, then I can do the anticipation stage...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    Man, I wish I was coming again this year.
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    Oxxys wrote:

who says you can't?
  • dottles wrote:
    i wish we get any news soon :roll:

Me too, I want to organise my trip, I enjoy the organising, then I can do the anticipation stage...
    :mrgreen:
  • Paka wrote:
    Oxxys wrote:

who says you can't?
    +1
  • fuckin air companys,,they cancel the athens-london-dublin flights :evil:
  • see the path cut by the moon for you to walk on,,,i did,,and ill be drinking those Guinness one day earlier on Dublin!!!!!new Arrival 20th June..!!!HAIL HAIL .... FREAKS
    see the path cut by the moon for you to walk on,,,i did,,and ill be drinking those Guinness one day earlier on Dublin!!!!!new Arrival 20th June..!!!HAIL HAIL .... FREAKS

Hurrah! what time you getting in D?
  • dottles wrote:
    see the path cut by the moon for you to walk on,,,i did,,and ill be drinking those Guinness one day earlier on Dublin!!!!!new Arrival 20th June..!!!HAIL HAIL .... FREAKS

17:25
    dottles wrote:

I'll be there an hour or so before you so I'll get you a pint in :D
  • dottles wrote:

awesome!!!!!
    dottles wrote:

awesome!!!!!

:lol: I'm guessing that The Anchor doesn't have a bar, so we'll need to find the nearest pub!
  • dottles wrote:
    awesome!!!!!

:lol: I'm guessing that The Anchor doesn't have a bar, so we'll need to find the nearest pub!
    already this is fixed...alot of people will be in dublin waiting for ouzo man...and will be in pub ;)
  • Ahh PJ fans are great! 8-)

arq said that if they play a Tampa show he would try and pick up the poster for me, what a guy! :)

Anyway helllo fellow Euro Jammers!!! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Ahh PJ fans are great! 8-)

arq said that if they play a Tampa show he would try and pick up the poster for me, what a guy! :)

Anyway helllo fellow Euro Jammers!!! :)
    arg Rocks!!!!!!! :D
  • hail hail./.after i change my ticket to 20th just release this :o :shock: ...alot of freaks will be already there,like Stian,Matej,Lisa,Selin,from 18th,19th,,, :lol::lol::lol::lol: ..this is the best fuckin party ever...
    KEEP ON ROCKIN FOR FREE THE WORLD FUCKERS!!!!....
    Hurrah! Tomorrow is payday for me...meaning there are only 4 more paydays until the tour! (and one on tour :D )
  • dottles wrote:
    Hurrah! Tomorrow is payday for me...meaning there are only 4 more paydays until the tour! (and one on tour :D )
    :lol::lol: what a way to count!!!!!
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:

I get paid the day before Dublin, which will be very handy :) That's touring and Glastonbury spends sorted.

Still no confirmation on these other dates, or the US tour for that matter. Get on with it already :)
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I get paid the day before Dublin, which will be very handy :) That's touring and Glastonbury spends sorted.

Still no confirmation on these other dates, or the US tour for that matter. Get on with it already :)
    :D