euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Wait. Why are we staying in Dottles room when we have our own beds? Did i miss something?

Shhhhhhhh she has a jacuzzi ;)

We are like 2 seconds away from Hyde Park right?

Yeah and so's her jacuzzi :lol:
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Shhhhhhhh she has a jacuzzi ;)

We are like 2 seconds away from Hyde Park right?

Yeah and so's her jacuzzi :lol:

Jacuzzi it is then :D
  • I'm off to bed.

Could do with making an appearance at work tomorrow.

Speak to you all soon
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    I'm off to bed.

Could do with making an appearance at work tomorrow.

Speak to you all soon

Oh yer bed, that is where i was going :lol: night all
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Wait. Why are we staying in Dottles room when we have our own beds? Did i miss something?

I think it was your lack of saving opportunity over the next 150--odd days, and my not wanting to be associated with the robbery of drunken unaware Greeks therefore providing you with shelter free ...although the hotels may think it's a tad odd! :lol:

Only a jacuzzi in London tho, everywhere else just lovely hotel rooms, although one of the others has a wet room with rain shower en suite..no friggin idea what that is!!

Night night, I'm in bed..but should turn off this laptop!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • jacuzzi euro tour!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Sappy113Sappy113 Posts: 178
    Sappy113 wrote:

Ha ha, that's awesome :D.

They're a fun band. They don't hide the fact that they totally are a spoof band and all about mindless fun, but at the same time, their music is actually really good and the album is well-produced. It's an efficient combination, really. Aside from the lyrics, I had a good laugh at how well they nail the Bon Jovi sound in Party All Day :D

edit: What song was it? Don't tell me it was Community Property? :P

Yeah it was community property!! :lol:

They are such a good live band their show is so much fun, I will be seeing them again shortly in March, twice 8-)

Haha I KNEW it :D. Must've been awesome! Wishing you an equally awesome time at the next shows you go to. Hopefully they'll hop by Europe sometime again. I hear they're really quite popular in the UK.
  • Sappy113 wrote:

Haha I KNEW it :D. Must've been awesome! Wishing you an equally awesome time at the next shows you go to. Hopefully they'll hop by Europe sometime again. I hear they're really quite popular in the UK.

I am seeing them in the UK :?

I think that they may be doing a couple of festivals around Europe this summer aswell 8-)
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Sappy113Sappy113 Posts: 178
    Sappy113 wrote:

I think that they may be doing a couple of festivals around Europe this summer aswell 8-)

Really? I'd need them to hit Scandinavia, which probably isn't too likely, but I'll have to keep my eyes open :)
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    Sappy113 wrote:
    Sappy113 wrote:

Really? I'd need them to hit Scandinavia, which probably isn't too likely, but I'll have to keep my eyes open :)

Scandinavian (Wo)man, wait til 6 o'clock. 15 min to go. You'll be very happy :D
  • I wish they would just announce this Italy date and any other possible tour dates? :?

Like SCOTLAND!!!! haha, Yeah right. :lol:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Paka wrote:

what what????
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Paka wrote:

what what????

:shock: :o
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    ...um..false alarm..
    sorry guys, was way too optimistic again and this 6 o'clock checkin' has became a ritual and is slowly drivin me mad.. :evil:
    hope you don't feel like killing me or something.. :? ;)
  • Paka wrote:
    ...um..false alarm..
    sorry guys, was way too optimistic again and this 6 o'clock checkin' has became a ritual and is slowly drivin me mad.. :evil:

Do you have info on more shows? :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Paka wrote:
    ...um..false alarm..

btw u will not be the only serbian in berlin.. 8-)
    is this a threat of chopping me into little pieces in berlin?? ;):lol:

I know, my bro's gonna be there too.
    Paka wrote:
    ...um..false alarm..

I do the checkin around this time too (5pm in the UK) despite being at work, I don't know why the info will still be the same when I get home later....
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Paka wrote:

im talking about female man... 8-)
    Paka wrote:

:lol: hahaha...outa all your posts I read in the past, this one is by far my favourite! :lol:

female man? Shemale? Ladyboy? D?? Please not?? D?! .. :lol:;)
    jacuzzi euro tour!!

:lol: maybe the jacuzzi should be dropped from the conscious mind...pretend it was all a dream!
  • paka do you have info on more shows or were u just guessing? :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Paka wrote:
    Paka wrote:

:lol: hahaha...outa all your posts I read in the past, this one is by far my favourite! :lol:

woman...not the ones that pee standing!!!!the normal!!!!woman... :lol::lol:
    paka do you have info on more shows or were u just guessing? :D

no bro, was just a very optimistic guess. sorry for heating things up in any way..;)
  • Paka wrote:
    paka do you have info on more shows or were u just guessing? :D

no bro, was just a very optimistic guess. sorry for heating things up in any way..;)

no probs! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Paka wrote:

woman...not the ones that pee standing!!!!the normal!!!!woman... :lol::lol:

Oh thank god! :D
  • i want june,june soon,june soon.. :roll:
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    faking hell, when are we gonna know of the 6th and are there gonna be more dates or wuuut.
  • Brisk. wrote:
    faking hell, when are we gonna know of the 6th and are there gonna be more dates or wuuut.
    damn right,,i just see the airticket i need to take after belgium to italy airports around udine..the prices are up 25 euros..if they gonna be more late,will be a shit..+ the worst scenario is the last flight from lisboa. :roll:
  • viewtopic.php?f=4&t=121930&p=2754233#p2754233
    give your love to a new 10c member will tour with us in Berlin