euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Sappy113Sappy113 Posts: 178
    Sunny and clear sky in Copenhagen. Of course were still stuck tight in the claws of Lord Winter, but this time of the year, I'll take what's given. Least it's not raining :D
  • Sappy113 wrote:
    Sunny and clear sky in Copenhagen. Of course were still stuck tight in the claws of Lord Winter, but this time of the year, I'll take what's given. Least it's not raining :D
    Sappy whats the tempreture there?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,437
    Ok I'm gonna take the plunge and go to Berlin because the band seem to love playing the venue and it always winds up being a great show!

So, does anyone have any advice regarding cheap flights/hotels?
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • The Rock wrote:
    Ok I'm gonna take the plunge and go to Berlin because the band seem to love playing the venue and it always winds up being a great show!

So, does anyone have any advice regarding cheap flights/hotels?
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=118611
    see first page some info in berlin info....where u flight from?
    better see what the best flight for u and dont care the distance from hotel or the venue,Berlin has great transportation system..and not easy words to spell.. :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    weather in Zurich: disgusting! :x
    Berlin is sorted, woohoo! Tickets, flights and hotels all booked. This was a good day :)
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    The Rock wrote:
    Berlin is sorted, woohoo! Tickets, flights and hotels all booked. This was a good day :)

And you must be the master of the understatement! That is a GREAT day!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    ilockyer wrote:
    The Rock wrote:

And you must be the master of the understatement! That is a GREAT day!

:mrgreen: that's a very good day!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    You're absolutely right, it's a fantastic day! The shows in Berlin always seem fantastic, I can't wait to finally be part of one.
  • all in , all good :D
    Sappy113 wrote:

Dimitris, my friend, I'm happy to say today was a hot one! A whopping -2!

As I said, I'll take what I can. This is pretty much our coldest winter in many years :P
  • Sappy113 wrote:
    Sappy113 wrote:

Dimitris, my friend, I'm happy to say today was a hot one! A whopping -2!

As I said, I'll take what I can. This is pretty much our coldest winter in many years :P
    :shock: oh boy...
  • The Rock wrote:

awesome!
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Found out I need to have my nose straightened and my sinuses cleared not long before the Euro tour starts and the recovery time might stretch into the dates I see. :shock: Not going to miss any though but might have to keep out of the front rows. :(
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertown wrote:
    Found out I need to have my nose straightened and my sinuses cleared not long before the Euro tour starts and the recovery time might stretch into the dates I see. :shock: Not going to miss any though but might have to keep out of the front rows. :(
    SCOTHISH FREAK
    veddertown wrote:

Blinking 'eck!
    Hope you're ok mate, sounds fairly nasty.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • is it June already???i need my pearl jam dose...
    is it June already???i need my pearl jam dose...

Would an announcement on more dates tide you over D?
  • dottles wrote:
    is it June already???i need my pearl jam dose...

Would an announcement on more dates tide you over D?
    got me :D
  • Good morning people..2nd raining day here...no cold..maybe will be a better if we know the 6th right? ;)
  • is it June already???i need my pearl jam dose...

You probably mean "pearl jam nose" !? :mrgreen:

Sorry veddertown ;)
    Still waiting for a gig in Paris (in a venue not a festival) since 2006...
    Spin, spin !!

Marseille + Paris 2006
    London + Werchter 2007
    Arras + Belfast 2010
    Arras 2012
    Paris Lollapalooza 2022
    Goooood morning all! No rain here, at least. Bit of snow, -1 degrees and it seems someone stole the sun outta the sky, because it's a really grey and gloomy day. This looks like the backdrop to a Paradise Lost video :D

In other news, we're having our entire system updated at work, so pretty much we have nothing to do for the next week since we can only do our work if the system is up and running. Gonna surf the web and spend some time cleaning up my desk and the intraweb of my department. Ease into the weekend :D
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Me and my nose have returned to work today which is shite. Stuck on a wee boat in a gale getting cold and wet with only thoughts of June to keep me warm. Looking for some announcement more exciting than posters for sale today. Never mind though, I have Athens 06 on the walkman and no Greeks around to call me FREAK!!! :lol:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    Good morning everyone!
    Line-up of the Moon&Stars in Locarno is traditionally being announced in March. Called the organisers and thought I'd let you know.;)
    We can forget about the 7. July though - the festival starts on the 8. so the only hope left for Locarno is an extension of the tour and a day between 10. and 18. July (Paka's birthday; PJ, please consider. ;) )
  • Paka wrote:
    Good morning everyone!
    Line-up of the Moon&Stars in Locarno is traditionally being announced in March. Called the organisers and thought I'd let you know.;)
    We can forget about the 7. July though - the festival starts on the 8. so the only hope left for Locarno is an extension of the tour and a day between 10. and 18. July (Paka's birthday; PJ, please consider. ;) )
    i cant be there 10-18 :( (btw 10th they play portugal)but i read about 7th,just a gig before the festival,,thats was the idea.. ;)

(i bre-book a hotel (i can cancel till one day before the date,so no charge)..just in cace :lol:8-)
    Paka wrote:
    Good morning everyone!
    i cant be there 10-18 :( (btw 10th they play portugal)but i read about 7th,just a gig before the festival,,thats was the idea.. ;)

(i bre-book a hotel (i can cancel till one day before the date,so no charge)..just in cace :lol:8-)

yeah right - meant 11.-18. july. usually there are no concerts on piazza grande except for the festival.. well, maybe they'll make an exception.

you're a crazy little maniac my friend ;) what hotel did you book in?
  • Paka wrote:
    Paka wrote:
    Good morning everyone!

yeah right - meant 11.-18. july. usually there are no concerts on piazza grande except for the festival.. well, maybe they'll make an exception.

you're a crazy little maniac my friend ;) what hotel did you book in?
    Hotel Garni Montaldi - Ibis Locarno(i book in both in 7th to 8th,,and 8th t0 9th... :lol:
  • Erik1977Erik1977 Posts: 141
    wolfmother are also playing june 25th, nice! http://www.hardrockcalling.co.uk/news/i ... 3bea5e641a
    2000 Pinkpop
    2006 Arnhem, Antwerp
    2007 Düsseldorf, Nijmegen
    2009 Rotterdam, London
    2010 London, Nijmegen, Berlin, Arras, Werchter
    2012 Manchester I, Amsterdam I + II, Werchter, Berlin I + II, Stockholm
    2013 Brooklyn I + II, Philly I + II
    2014 Amsterdam I + II, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Werchter, Leeds
    2016 Fenway I + II
    2018 Amsterdam I + II, Pinkpop, London I + II, Padova, Kraków, Barcelona, Seattle I + II
    2022 Pinkpop, Zürich, Frankfurt, London I + II, Prague , Amsterdam I, Amsterdam II
    2023 Austin I + II
    2024 Manchester, MSG I + II

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited January 2010
    Erik1977 wrote:
    wolfmother are also playing june 25th, nice! http://www.hardrockcalling.co.uk/news/i ... 3bea5e641a
    :D someone is very very lucky......
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a7E6yyUNVo
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    Paka wrote:
    Good morning everyone!

:( I was getting all excited about the Locarno prospect!