euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Paka wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    SCOTLAND RUMOURS!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D I can only hope this comes true now. I think PJ should just stay over in Europe to save the travelling costs across the Atlantic since they apparently need their pennies now! They'll reach all of us eventually and we know the love affair with our countries is growing. Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Turkey, Greece, WALES!! they're all waiting. :D An Eddie solo tour would cap it off nicely :D

is that a wish or a fact?

Not sure my friend? It was on the thread about Stone talking about going back to Denmark. Not sure how you direct link to a topic but it's here. It's been wishful thinking for long enough so to hear it from Stone, unless it's a mis-quote, is good news to me :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertown wrote:
    SCOTLAND RUMOURS!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D I can only hope this comes true now. I think PJ should just stay over in Europe to save the travelling costs across the Atlantic since they apparently need their pennies now! They'll reach all of us eventually and we know the love affair with our countries is growing. Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Turkey, Greece, WALES!! they're all waiting. :D An Eddie solo tour would cap it off nicely :D
    http://gaffa.dk/nyhed/36517

Google translate:
    This year, Pearl Jam, celebrating its 20th anniversary. In this context, GAFFA Pearl Jam expert Henrik Tuxen - author of "The Pearl Jam Footsteps" - made a marathon interview with guitarist Stone Gossard. Here speaks Gossard and Tuxen among others, on an upcoming concert in Denmark, and Tuxen pose the following questions:

There was great speculation in Denmark, since I announced your tour schedule for summer 2010. There was a hole in the calendar on 1 July, Roskilde Festival starts, but it is so filled now with a concert in Poland. So I come not to Roskilde?

- No, we do not. We looked at various options, we had to tour. We do not want to tour more than three weeks, we will no longer be away from our families and normal lives. We looked at places we had not been long. We need to Ireland where we have not played in many years, and we must play in Belfast for the first time. We're going to Scotland for the first time in a long time. These were the dates that gave the most money, and it was what could best be done. We should also pay bills at home. But we come back to Denmark again, and it will be a special show again, I am sure where you want to think about what happened in his time.

The rest of the long interview, which among other things deals with the relationship between greatness and change, interaction with fans, working with producer Brendan O'Brien, constantly changing in Sætliste, remixed by "Ten" and the struggle for a better climate, you can read here.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    good on ya - I'll love to read about roumors on this specific thread coz like 90% of them turn out to be true so let's be optimistic! ;)
    Paka wrote:
    good on ya - I'll love to read about roumors on this specific thread coz like 90% of them turn out to be true so let's be optimistic! ;)

Absolutely!! If you want something to be true then you should believe that it is and your prayers will be answered. Us Scots have been shouting about a date long enough and the Scandinavians really deserve a visit after one show in 10 years I think it is now.

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
  • Paka wrote:
    ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    veddertown wrote:

uhm...two words: FUCK YES!!!!
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • SOLAT319 wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

uhm...two words: FUCK YES!!!!
    FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • Rossum20Rossum20 Posts: 910
    HELL YES please do Greece and Turkey!!!!!

Clapton and Winwood just announced dates for İstanbul in June...im so there!
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Rossum20 wrote:
    HELL YES please do Greece and Turkey!!!!!

Clapton and Winwood just announced dates for İstanbul in June...im so there!

Seeing them at Wembley in May, seen Winwood before and he was excellent, never seen Clapton though.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Im sure Stone said they were gonna play Scotland last time?
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    I'm loving the rumours, although it makes my decision about if I am going to add shows in a difficult task!
    I think I will wait until there are more announcements before booking anything else. :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • If there is indeed a Scotland date then i guess im going. Gone past the stage where we weight it up it just gets booked now.
    If there is indeed a Scotland date then i guess im going. Gone past the stage where we weight it up it just gets booked now.

:lol::lol: I am getting to that point to!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ..and of course maybe a day at download for soundgarden 8-)
    stone thinks that belfast is in scotland :lol::lol::lol:
    stone thinks that belfast is in scotland :lol::lol::lol:

Ha ha maybe! :D

Comon PJ play a Scotland show!!! :roll:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    ..and of course maybe a day at download for soundgarden 8-)

I'd love to, but doubt that will happen for me, it's too far for me to go for a day and I can't really ask for time off work seems the following week is my last before three weeks leave, plus it it the weekend before my birthday, the following Saturday is my cousins birthday party and the Sunday I fly to Dublin, so will have to celebrate with friends instead of going to Download.
  • dottles wrote:
    ..and of course maybe a day at download for soundgarden 8-)

I'd love to, but doubt that will happen for me, it's too far for me to go for a day and I can't really ask for time off work seems the following week is my last before three weeks leave, plus it it the weekend before my birthday, the following Saturday is my cousins birthday party and the Sunday I fly to Dublin, so will have to celebrate with friends instead of going to Download.

I know what you mean, but if its gonna be SG only Uk date then id hv to try my best to go! ;)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • give us alittle more,,come on guys.... :D
  • good morning europe..its raining here ,, :D
  • hello greece, its raining here at last, the snow may wash away
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    Good morning! It's raining where I am too but then it's big news if it isn't! Nice day to be brightened up with some dates!!! :mrgreen:

• :lol::lol: ..hey guys..u should post when is shinny there :lol: ..rainning is your normal days
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Good morning from Vienna! The weather today: its NOT raining...but there is no sun too :cry:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    :lol::lol: ..hey guys..u should post when is shinny there :lol: ..rainning is your normal days

:lol: It's only funny because it's true! :lol: Damn Greeks :D

• veddertown wrote:
    :lol::lol: ..hey guys..u should post when is shinny there :lol: ..rainning is your normal days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we_bSR3wrgY&feature=fvst
    veddertown wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we_bSR3wrgY&feature=fvst

:lol:

Well it is sunny here in Cornwall today :-)
  • BissBiss Posts: 255
    Milan = cloudy...and sad as always :)
    00: Milan
    06: Verona, Milan, Pistoia
    07: Storm in Venice, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    08: Camden I, MSG I, MSG II, Hartford
    09: Berlin, Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin, Venice
    11: East Troy1, East Troy2, Montreal, Toronto1, Toronto2

Next Tour: everywere!
    I'm off to see a surgeon this morning to follow up an appointment I had for a sinus scan in December and the last two times I've had appointments I got my Dublin tickets and previous to that all the first Euro dates were announced. Off work the time before that the first thread on this post started!! And now we come to today.... hmmmm.... :silent: