euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    When I put all those dates into the schedule I posted the other day, what ever date on that was the only one they could do, and it leaves no time for them to play at Oxygen which would be very unusual for T in the Park headliners.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • [Drum Machine89"]
    So if this T- in the park gig is confirmed Whos going?? ;)
    I dont know what date they will play D, sorry. :?
    :roll: :roll:[/quote]

Why you giving me the evil roll D? lol
    ;)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • [Drum Machine89"]
    :roll: :roll:

;)[/quote]
    :roll: :roll: its my tic..... :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • [Drum Machine89"]
    :roll: :roll:

;)
    :roll: :roll: its my tic..... :lol::lol:[/quote]

Btw i think the date wud be the 11th man! :?
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates

• Btw i think the date wud be the 11th man! :?
    july?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottles wrote:
    No more show for us. 5 is plenty and i think its gonna be tight with money anyway so unless they announce a Manchester gig we are sorted.
    5???

I think Dave and Phil (and a friend) are doing the same shows I've got planned at the minute - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin and Arras...
    I'm sure one of them will confirm

Dublin - Belfast - London - Berlin - Arras

• Dublin - Belfast - London - Berlin - Arras
    How and when u all travel to arras from berlin?
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269

D, one option I found was an overnight train to Paris Est, leaves Berlin at 19:48 and arriving at 09:23 the next morning, prices from £27.50 for a reclining seat in open plan carriage, £83.50 for place in 6 person compartment up to the most expensive single berth sleeping compartment is £167.50, full details are here:

http://www.raileurope.co.uk/Default.aspx?tabid=1911

I have not looked to see whether it's cheaper to book via a European site rather than this one, but either way I think it works out as cheaper than flying and having to find a hotel as well.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits

I'm going to fly I think on the 1st July, I've not booked it yet though. When I was looking though all flights seemed to be early in the morning or in the evening, and first thing in the morning maybe a bit too much. I got a feeling Berlin may be a show you do not want an early start after.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ilockyer wrote:

D, one option I found was an overnight train to Paris Est, leaves Berlin at 19:48 and arriving at 09:23 the next morning, prices from £27.50 for a reclining seat in open plan carriage, £83.50 for place in 6 person compartment up to the most expensive single berth sleeping compartment is £167.50, full details are here:

http://www.raileurope.co.uk/Default.aspx?tabid=1911

I have not looked to see whether it's cheaper to book via a European site rather than this one, but either way I think it works out as cheaper than flying and having to find a hotel as well.
    i fly from berlin at 2th...and then train..from paris to arras..
  • dottles wrote:

I'm going to fly I think on the 1st July, I've not booked it yet though. When I was looking though all flights seemed to be early in the morning or in the evening, and first thing in the morning maybe a bit too much. I got a feeling Berlin may be a show you do not want an early start after.
    true that..the chepest flight are to paris orly airport
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    right, im back after a hitch. Whats going down?
  • Brisk. wrote:
    right, im back after a hitch. Whats going down?
    where the fuck are u?u are in love or something???is this evil thing happen to u??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • http://www.ilfriuli.it/if/top-news/35595/
    friuli isnt so sure yet,maybe they plasy another city in italy instead
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    http://www.ilfriuli.it/if/top-news/35595/

but PJ is gonna play the other dates. right? you know, Dublin, Berlin, etc. Is that right? D? Just wanna make sure?... :D;)

Ahhhhh well..just had another beautiful PJ-moment. told a colleague about my summer-trip through Europe with PJ-gigs and he noticed just like everyone I told it in the past (not only that I'm a total freak but also) that I get so fuckin' happy and excited when talking about it - no matter if it's early in the morning or I'm simply in a badass mood - as soon as I get reminded about what is gonna happen in a coupla months I just have to smile. And when the sun finally makes it through the thick layer of fog after so many weeks of darkness and coldness, it's just making it all so much more intense to me. firends, can't wait to see you! :D
  • Paka wrote:

but PJ is gonna play the other dates. right? you know, Dublin, Berlin, etc. Is that right? D? Just wanna make sure?... :D;)

Ahhhhh well..just had another beautiful PJ-moment. told a colleague about my summer-trip through Europe with PJ-gigs and he noticed just like everyone I told it in the past (not only that I'm a total freak but also) that I get so fuckin' happy and excited when talking about it - no matter if it's early in the morning or I'm simply in a badass mood - as soon as I get reminded about what is gonna happen in a coupla months I just have to smile. And when the sun finally makes it through the thick layer of fog after so many weeks of darkness and coldness, it's just making it all so much more intense to me. firends, can't wait to see you! :D
    it says that maybe they change and play to genova..we wait...
    i wait to meet u my friend :D
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited January 2010
    btw i prefer geneva,so easy the travel and cheap from brussels :D..and jetolo is in the game too,as link says
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Hey Brisk your famous :lol:

Brisk, a member of the PearlJam.com forums with thousands of posts, posted the following last night on the PearlJam.com forums. He said these are the headliners for the Download Festival, and mentioned that AIC could play.

Metallica – Friday
    Soundgarden – Saturday
    AC/DC – Sunday

Think AIC are playing the same day as SG.

Brisk has been adamant for the last week that a source confirmed to him that Soundgarden WILL play at the Download Festival. Keep in mind this is all from a message board, but the member who posted it has a high post count and I am a member there and I know he isn’t a troll or anything, but don’t take anything as fact until it is confirmed!

This is from grungereport.net
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053
    philthehip wrote:
    Hey Brisk your famous :lol:

Brisk, a member of the PearlJam.com forums with thousands of posts, posted the following last night on the PearlJam.com forums. He said these are the headliners for the Download Festival, and mentioned that AIC could play.

Metallica – Friday
    Soundgarden – Saturday
    AC/DC – Sunday

Think AIC are playing the same day as SG.

Brisk has been adamant for the last week that a source confirmed to him that Soundgarden WILL play at the Download Festival. Keep in mind this is all from a message board, but the member who posted it has a high post count and I am a member there and I know he isn’t a troll or anything, but don’t take anything as fact until it is confirmed!

This is from grungereport.net

I love how they attach so much importance to a high post count!!!

lets see if grungereport will report this

'Nirvana are reforming....you heard it here first...trust me'
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Lovely day in Dublin today - bit of warmth in the air! Not long now :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Paka wrote:

Thats exactly what happens to me and with me every day :lol:
    Jennytree wrote:

Hurrah! We need one of those countdown clocks :D

Paka, your post made me smile, I am exactly the same!
    btw i prefer geneva,so easy the travel and cheap from brussels :D..and jetolo is in the game too,as link says

take care with the vowels here my friend. genOva or genEva?? Nothing's impossible at the moment..;)
  • Paka wrote:

take care with the vowels here my friend. genOva or genEva?? Nothing's impossible at the moment..;)
    man,i write how we spell it in greek :lol:
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    yeah, wait till i get a million posts, i'll be indestructable. Who on here posted that just out of interest?
  • Jennytree wrote:
    :lol::lol: ,,here is raining??did i miss the shows???
  • Brisk. wrote:
    yeah, wait till i get a million posts, i'll be indestructable. Who on here posted that just out of interest?
    fuck,im to old,,ill be dead at that time.. :lol::lol:
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Paka wrote:

same story here... obsession indeed. I even wake up early almost stressed out if this all will really happen. If all the arrangements will work out. If our trains/plans wont be late. If ....

get your selfs a favour and go and check out your local PJ or AIC revival bands... Its really a relief!
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
    haha, right.
    or get yourself a LEGO-set, build up a stage, put six of those small yellow fellas on it, invite all your friends, turn on your table lamp and put on the O2 2009-bootleg. you'll get nutz, believe me! :lol: