euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottles wrote:
    Paka wrote:
    Good morning everyone!
    Line-up of the Moon&Stars in Locarno is traditionally being announced in March. Called the organisers and thought I'd let you know.;)
    We can forget about the 7. July though - the festival starts on the 8. so the only hope left for Locarno is an extension of the tour and a day between 10. and 18. July (Paka's birthday; PJ, please consider. ;) )

:( I was getting all excited about the Locarno prospect!
    dont listen to him.he is a crazy serbian.. :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    edited January 2010
    I've been thinking (always dangerous!), I wondered if they'd choasen a winner of that competition in the USA to win a trip to a Euro show that kicked off all the myth and rumour, and finally confirmation of a tour here?

...and if the rumours of addtional places were to be true would the schedule look like this -

22-June * Dublin, Ireland 02 Arena
    23-June * Belfast, Ireland Odyssey Arena
    25-June London, England Hard Rock Calling Hyde Park
    26th June Glastonbury, England Glastonbury Festival
    27-June Nijmegen, Holland Rock In Park Festival
    30-June * Berlin, Germany Wuhlheide
    1-July Gdynia, Poland Heineken Open'er Festival
    3-July Arras, France Main Square Festival
    4-July Werchter, Belgium Rock Werchter Festival
    6-July ** Udine, Italy Udine, Italy
    9-July Bilbao, Spain BBK Live Festival
    10-July Oeiras, Portugal Optimus Alive Festival
    11th July Kinross, Scotland T in the Park Festival
    ?????????? Locarno, Switzerland Moon and Stars Festival
    ?????????? Athens, Greece ?????????

Surely not, that's a hell of a three weeks!!!
    Post edited by dottles on
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    dottles wrote:
    Paka wrote:
    Good morning everyone!
    Line-up of the Moon&Stars in Locarno is traditionally being announced in March. Called the organisers and thought I'd let you know.;)
    We can forget about the 7. July though - the festival starts on the 8. so the only hope left for Locarno is an extension of the tour and a day between 10. and 18. July (Paka's birthday; PJ, please consider. ;) )

:( I was getting all excited about the Locarno prospect!

yeah..d's probably right. you should just go ahead and book your transport to and hotel in Locarno just in case...do it the greek way! us serbs think and calculate too much.. :lol:
  • Paka wrote:

yeah..d's probably right. you should just go ahead and book your transport to and hotel in Locarno just in case...do it the greek way! us serbs think and calculate too much.. :lol:
    ill explain u in private more Greek ways... :lol::lol::lol::lol: we have young women here, :lol::lol:
    crazy Serbians...u have christmas on january.. :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • What's all this about PJ playing 3 days in a row twice in only a 3 week period? Surely not?
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
  • What's all this about PJ playing 3 days in a row twice in only a 3 week period? Surely not?
    no way
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    With all these rumours about other Euro dates on the horizon what are the thoughts about when these could be fit in. As Dottles pointed out when you put all the rumoured dates together it looks like an unrealistic schedule. If you look around venues in Scotland PJ could play in there's SECC available on June 24th, not likely in the middle of the existing dates and Edinburgh Playhouse on the 20th which I'd love to see but completely unlikely as a suitable venue. I don't see T In The Park happening either and wouldn't imagine they'll be back after the other dates. Shows on the Eastern side of Europe and Scandinavia must be more likely surely than anything in Scotland? When will we know for sure dammit!!!!! :?
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • i want only rumor to become true.....and then.... :wtf: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
    i want only rumor to become true.....and then.... :wtf: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

That would be Glastonbury then D :lol:;):lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    i want only rumor to become true.....and then.... :wtf: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

That would be Glastonbury then D :lol:;):lol:
    warehouse.... :roll: :roll:
  • isnt this 6th gig,strange for not announce it yet?????? :wtf:
    isnt this 6th gig,strange for not announce it yet?????? :wtf:

Yeah I think it's odd, especially if it is a PJ show and not part of a festival.
    Do you really think any other shows will be added? I guess if they are then they will be festivals who are waiting to announce headliners.
  • dottles wrote:

Yeah I think it's odd, especially if it is a PJ show and not part of a festival.
    Do you really think any other shows will be added? I guess if they are then they will be festivals who are waiting to announce headliners.
    i cant post anything more than just word.....yes... 8-)
  • No more show for us. 5 is plenty and i think its gonna be tight with money anyway so unless they announce a Manchester gig we are sorted.
  • No more show for us. 5 is plenty and i think its gonna be tight with money anyway so unless they announce a Manchester gig we are sorted.
    5???
    dottles wrote:

I like your optimism D :D
  • dottles wrote:

I like your optimism D :D
    its not only that...... :roll:
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    ...The waiting drove me mad... you're finally here and I'm a mess...
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • alesek wrote:
    ...The waiting drove me mad... you're finally here and I'm a mess...
    :D
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053
    I can't see there being more dates...

When this was announced they left all dates tba on the dates that couldn't be revealed. It wouldn't make sense to now add more tbas... I think they did this to give people the full schedule to work with

perhaps a small warm up show is possible but nothing more
  • pdalowsky wrote:
    I can't see there being more dates...

When this was announced they left all dates tba on the dates that couldn't be revealed. It wouldn't make sense to now add more tbas... I think they did this to give people the full schedule to work with

perhaps a small warm up show is possible but nothing more
    yep,like 19-6....Athens 8-)
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053
    I guess somewhere nearer Ireland D, but probably nothing

after all if the rumoured us dates are true they won't really need warming up
  • pdalowsky wrote:
    I guess somewhere nearer Ireland D, but probably nothing

after all if the rumoured us dates are true they won't really need warming up
    i think we will have surpises..thats all i can say.. :D
  • so after belgium how u people gonna travel to athens???eeee,,i mean to udine.. :roll: :roll: 8-)
  • So if this T- in the park gig is confirmed Whos going?? ;)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    date?
    No more show for us. 5 is plenty and i think its gonna be tight with money anyway so unless they announce a Manchester gig we are sorted.
    5???

I think Dave and Phil (and a friend) are doing the same shows I've got planned at the minute - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin and Arras...
    I'm sure one of them will confirm
    date?

I dont know what date they will play D, sorry. :?
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    date?

I dont know what date they will play D, sorry. :?
    :roll: :roll:
  • dottles wrote:
    No more show for us. 5 is plenty and i think its gonna be tight with money anyway so unless they announce a Manchester gig we are sorted.
    5???

I think Dave and Phil (and a friend) are doing the same shows I've got planned at the minute - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin and Arras...
    I'm sure one of them will confirm
    now u mention arras,lets search how i go in belgium the next day.. :D