euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Paka wrote:
    haha, right.
    or get yourself a LEGO-set, build up a stage, put six of those small yellow fellas on it, invite all your friends, turn on your table lamp and put on the O2 2009-bootleg. you'll get nutz, believe me! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: you did that?? let us take part!!! ;)
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Paka wrote:
    haha, right.
    or get yourself a LEGO-set, build up a stage, put six of those small yellow fellas on it, invite all your friends, turn on your table lamp and put on the O2 2009-bootleg. you'll get nutz, believe me! :lol:

love it! :lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    haven't done it yet (my fanaticism luckily didn't get this bad yet..) but I might consider doing it in my place if you guys wanna come over before the real thing is gonna happen. ;)
    if there's not gonna be an official 'Pre-show' like in 09, we could take the SBE-Bootleg for that purpose..

sorry guys - it's been a loong, somewhat depressing (except for the big smile I told you about) day in office for me..my brain's tired - what's up with the lego?? :)
  • paka,i official announce a freak... :lol::lol::lol:
    Paka wrote:
    haven't done it yet (my fanaticism luckily didn't get this bad yet..) but I might consider doing it in my place if you guys wanna come over before the real thing is gonna happen. ;)
    if there's not gonna be an official 'Pre-show' like in 09, we could take the SBE-Bootleg for that purpose..

sorry guys - it's been a loong, somewhat depressing (except for the big smile I told you about) day in office for me..my brain's tired - what's up with the lego?? :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Do we know when these other possible festival dates will be announcing headliners?
    Maybe then we'll know when we might get further announcements. I'm still hoping :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • So i got tickets for Dublin&Belfast
    I,m going to Glastonbury so i,m missing the Holland and Hyde park gigs,but i could do the Bilbao gig if i could arrange cheap travel,but not many airports in the UK seem to fly there :(
    ps,the Bilbao festival has early bird tickets for only £65 for all three days :shock:
    Be quick though its only on offer to this wednesday ;)
  • dottles wrote:
    Do we know when these other possible festival dates will be announcing headliners?
    Maybe then we'll know when we might get further announcements. I'm still hoping :D
    like which festivals?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I,m going to Glastonbury so i,m missing the Holland and Hyde park gigs,but i could do the Bilbao gig if i could arrange cheap travel,but not many airports in the UK seem to fly there :(
    ps,the Bilbao festival has early bird tickets for only £65 for all three days :shock:
    link?
    link?
    Bilbao BBK Live release £65 weekend tickets
    See Pearl Jam, Rammstein in Spain for next to nothing

EDIT,sorry folk the link hasnt worked,if you look on virtual festivals its on their site :roll:
    link?
    Bilbao BBK Live release £65 weekend tickets
    See Pearl Jam, Rammstein in Spain for next to nothing

EDIT,sorry folk the link hasnt worked,if you look on virtual festivals its on their site :roll:
    thats the problem..
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    bbk festival bilbao early bird tickets for £65 3 day icluding camping is on seetickets.com :D
    but it is a special uk residents only deal :(
    havnt seen anything tht says there only on sale to wed though :?
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    dottles wrote:
    like which festivals?

Dunno D, I guess I was generalising for any glimpse of findingout more dates...
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Pke wrote:
    bbk festival bilbao early bird tickets for £65 3 day icluding camping is on seetickets.com :D

eek

any day tickets?
  • Brisk. wrote:
    Pke wrote:

eek

any day tickets?
    dont see any yet,ill sent Uru and Iker a mail,they might know
  • Brisk. wrote:
    Pke wrote:

eek

any day tickets?
    dont see any yet,ill sent Uru and Iker a mail,they might know
    the offer seems to be for only the first 1000 tickets,cant see day tickets been much cheaper :?
  • bilbao tix ..only 3 days tix,not singles
    http://www.generaltickets.com/bbk/
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    flying to belfast then train to dublin and flying back home
    then driving to london an back home
    then flying to berlin an back home
    that all good

was then thinking of driving to france an then on to belgium

was going to drive to spain an on to portugal after that before heading home but at that price will probably buy 3 day camping tix then see wht happens with other dates

if nothin happens might just drive to spain after belgium an stay there for the full festival an give portugal a miss

hoping for t in the park in the middle of all that though then i change plans to suit
    at £65 for 3 day tix cant see 1 day tix being much cheaper for bbk so nothing to lose

happy days :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    Pke wrote:
    that all good

was going to drive to spain an on to portugal after that before heading home but at that price will probably buy 3 day camping tix then see wht happens with other dates

if nothin happens might just drive to spain after belgium an stay there for the full festival an give portugal a miss

hoping for t in the park in the middle of all that though then i change plans to suit
    at £65 for 3 day tix cant see 1 day tix being much cheaper for bbk so nothing to lose

you do know its dublin the belfasr yeah ?? :)
  • satansbed wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    that all good

you do know its dublin the belfasr yeah ?? :)
    :lol::lol: ,,nice catch,,hey bro ..watch out
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    I've been quite ill the past couple of days so tonight I got some peace to put on the Reading 06 dvd to cheer me up and I realized last time I watched it there wasn't a 2010 tour yet so that brought home the reality of how good this summer will be. I only wish I could do some more dates than I'm doing though. Anyway all I really wanted to say was I hope all you Euro freaks had a nice day :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertown wrote:
    I've been quite ill the past couple of days so tonight I got some peace to put on the Reading 06 dvd to cheer me up and I realized last time I watched it there wasn't a 2010 tour yet so that brought home the reality of how good this summer will be. I only wish I could do some more dates than I'm doing though. Anyway all I really wanted to say was I hope all you Euro freaks had a nice day :D

Hope you feel better man!

Hopefully maybe meet ya at a scotland show? ;)
    Yeah Right!!!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • veddertown wrote:

Hope you feel better man!

Hopefully maybe meet ya at a scotland show? ;)
    Yeah Right!!!
    summer is time for south europe to visit,,move your arses :mrgreen:

:lol: D, the way you phrase things is genius!
  • dottles wrote:

:lol: D, the way you phrase things is genius!
    :D and face to face im awesome,dont need to think how to spell and write :lol::lol::lol:
  • btw,ill test your Greeks this summer.all u freaks.
    first word..Malakas... :lol::lol::lol:
  • good morning Europe
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Good morning. Back at work, cold but feeling mighty fine. Got Mad Season on the walkman for my MM fix :D Backspacer is getting next spin :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • BissBiss Posts: 255
    Good morning guys, still no news... :(

let's wait...
    00: Milan
    06: Verona, Milan, Pistoia
    07: Storm in Venice, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    08: Camden I, MSG I, MSG II, Hartford
    09: Berlin, Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin, Venice
    11: East Troy1, East Troy2, Montreal, Toronto1, Toronto2

Next Tour: everywere!
  • Biss wrote:
    Good morning guys, still no news... :(

let's wait...
    yeah..is so strange..something going on :roll: :roll:
  • veddertown wrote:
    Good morning. Back at work, cold but feeling mighty fine. Got Mad Season on the walkman for my MM fix :D Backspacer is getting next spin :D
    if we didnt have to work all would be better..