euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    I love these flights where touring people don't have many other alternate options. Walking in...

Know you, know you, know you, know you, know you, who the fuck are you, know you, know you, know you, you look kinda familiar, you too, know you, who the fuck are you, WTF, WTF, know you, know you, familiar, know you...
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Hinn wrote:
    I love these flights where touring people don't have many other alternate options. Walking in...

Know you, know you, know you, know you, know you, who the fuck are you, know you, know you, know you, you look kinda familiar, you too, know you, who the fuck are you, WTF, WTF, know you, know you, familiar, know you...
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • http://www.soundsblog.it/post/9457/pear ... o-ad-udine

google translate:
    On July 6, Pearl Jam enchant audiences Friuli stadium in Udine: to announce officially to the Internet site of the Polish subsidiary of Universal, the record of the historic rock band from Seattle.

Summer Music in 2010 already full of commitments of capital from Friuli, starting with the live event of AC / DC to be held on 19 May, a further enriched so, unmissable event for all lovers of grunge and hard rock .

Persistent rumors, moreover, would see the presence of Eddie Vedder and company to the Moon and Stars Locarno the next day, ie July 7: At this point we can not do is leave the link to the official portal of the band, which certainly will be issued as soon as more information
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • flight to paris...booked :D
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFFFFG, I'M DEHYDRATING...NEED SOME WINE....WHAT??? WHAT THE FUCK??? IN THE LAST MONTHS, MOST OF THE RUMORS WERE TRUE....IF THIS...IS....TRUE....WHAAAAA???

:o:o :shock: :shock:
  • Paka wrote:
    WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFFFFG, I'M DEHYDRATING...NEED SOME WINE....WHAT??? WHAT THE FUCK??? IN THE LAST MONTHS, MOST OF THE RUMORS WERE TRUE....IF THIS...IS....TRUE....WHAAAAA???

someone is happy ?or on crack??? :lol::lol:
    you remember when I posted a picture of the amazing venue and said it would be fuckin unreal if PJ could make it there...I never really saw it commin, thought it would remain a dream. and now it got the status of a PJ-Forum-Rumor...the next level, we all know, can only be OFFICIAL PJ ANNOUNCEMENT. Can someone pinch memememe??? Hello??! :D
  • Paka wrote:
    you remember when I posted a picture of the amazing venue and said it would be fuckin unreal if PJ could make it there...I never really saw it commin, thought it would remain a dream. and now it got the status of a PJ-Forum-Rumor...the next level, we all know, can only be OFFICIAL PJ ANNOUNCEMENT. Can someone pinch memememe??? Hello??! :D
    u live there??man i google the place is amazing,,the hotel is 75 euros the cheapiest i found :shock:
  • come on,give us udine,the swiss one and an unplugged in eidaurous

epidaurus.jpg

and then im going to be a cheerleader!!!!! :roll: :roll: :lol::lol::lol:
  • Paka wrote:

:shock: :wtf: :crazy:
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    come on,give us udine,the swiss one and an unplugged in eidaurous

epidaurus.jpg

What a amazing place for a gig. D red or white pompoms?
  • philthehip wrote:

Blue and white obviously ;)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited January 2010
    philthehip wrote:

epidaurus.jpg

is the thether with the best acoustic in the world..with no wind and seating in the last up seat and u can hear the sound of a ant moving
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidaurus
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    Ah you know these tings I see ;)
  • philthehip wrote:

Colours of the Greek flag see?
    philthehip wrote:

Colours of the Greek flag see?

:o You clever barstard :lol:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    I've been googling Locarno and it looks amazing, plus I can fly from Zurich back to Newquay...perfect round trip!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    I've been googling Locarno and it looks amazing, plus I can fly from Zurich back to Newquay...perfect round trip!

Whats a Lacarno? And why does it fly from Zurich to Newquay? And where the fudge is Newquay?
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Newquay

I had to get one recently when I lost mine, I think they did them in the shoe repair shop in town :?
    Lacarno?
  • Claireack wrote:
    Newquay

I had to get one recently when I lost mine, I think they did them in the shoe repair shop in town :?

Now im more confused? Why would something from a shoe repair shop in town be on a plane to Zurich :?:
    Claireack wrote:
    Newquay

Tsk...now now...my home county is not a laughing matter, I am very proud of it! ;):D Although work are stretching it on the airport by calling it Newquay International Airport! :lol:
    (I'm not a fan of newquay, it's always full of drunk holiday makers who moan about there being cliffs in a seaside resort and decide to swim in rip tides!! ;);) )

I had a look on the website for that Moon and Stars festival in Locarno and they definately had a mix of acts playing!
    http://www.moonandstarslocarno.ch/it/start.htm
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    How much do you pay for flight from Berlin to Brussel? I will do Friday and Sunday at Werchter and Arras on Saturday. Someone who got the timetable for trains from Brussel to Arras?

€39 :o

berlin - brussels - easy jet 27.49 € at 7:05 in the morning..later is more expensive

bastards dropped the price! actually once all their fees etc are added in, i probably paid that much :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • How much do you pay for flight from Berlin to Brussel? I will do Friday and Sunday at Werchter and Arras on Saturday. Someone who got the timetable for trains from Brussel to Arras?

€39 :o

berlin - brussels - easy jet 27.49 € at 7:05 in the morning..later is more expensive

bastards dropped the price! actually once all their fees etc are added in, i probably paid that much :lol:
    got my berlin - paris 65euros
    I've got to book my flight from Berlin to Paris, not sure if to book it for the 1st or the 2nd at the minute.
    well, locarno is not really next door to me. i live in zurich and between those two cities there's a very big mountainish sort of thing...they call it "the alps". very impressive. but the swiss know how to make tunnels and combine it with an excellent railway so it's a cakewalk (if not gravity gains control and your train/car gets hit by some big rocks or so.. ;) ).
    i'm still so fuckin nervous ever since i learned about this rumour acoupla hours ago. just been to the cinemas to watch the new Coen (seriously good) and i couldn't help thinking about this from time to time. it really is such a fantastic place. i've only been once to the festival. 4 years ago. Ben Harper and The Innocent Criminals. the lights, the sound, the people, the smell, the backdrop, the weather - it still gives me the creeps when I'm thinking about it. now imagine all that with PJ. ecstasy-conditions, eh?
    if it would really turn out to be true and it would happen on the 7th, i assume a fair amount of the people of this board wont even have to cross the alps since they will be coming from udine and afterwards proceed to bilbao. i'm not sure yet if i'm gonna do udine. if not, and "Moon'n'Pearl Jam" is gonna happen, you can be sure that Paka will organise a special Panorama-10C-Train to get you there from zurich. ;) the trip takes about two hours.

2010 is gettin sweeter, sweeter than the sweetest gulab jamun i'll ever savour in my life. :D
  • goodmorning and happy for you Paka
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    SCOTLAND RUMOURS!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D I can only hope this comes true now. I think PJ should just stay over in Europe to save the travelling costs across the Atlantic since they apparently need their pennies now! They'll reach all of us eventually and we know the love affair with our countries is growing. Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Turkey, Greece, WALES!! they're all waiting. :D An Eddie solo tour would cap it off nicely :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:
    SCOTLAND RUMOURS!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D I can only hope this comes true now. I think PJ should just stay over in Europe to save the travelling costs across the Atlantic since they apparently need their pennies now! They'll reach all of us eventually and we know the love affair with our countries is growing. Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Turkey, Greece, WALES!! they're all waiting. :D An Eddie solo tour would cap it off nicely :D

is that a wish or a fact?