euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
  • satansbed wrote:
    satansbed wrote:
    pity berlin wasnt first gig as drink in germany is well cheap and so we could stock up and bring it with us to the rest of the gigs :D:D

Your not wrong.

Has Phil not convinced you to come to London or Arras yet? :lol:

yes im being very tempted, il prob end up going to one of them, depending on which lineup is better

and for some reason i think tequila is a preventitive hang over cure, ive never had a hang over after drinking it

Interesting theory. We'll test it out in Dublin / Belfast :mrgreen:

Chances are London will have a better lineup. Arras lineups are allover the place. They've got Rammstein and Pink on the sameday!? But the other hand is we're seeing Paris for two days :mrgreen:
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    Claireack wrote:
    Did someone mention vodka??

:D Yep...sorry! Getting thirsty are you?
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • Claireack wrote:

EEEwwwwwwwww cant stand that stuff. Drunk enough of that one night when i was 17 ish - My friend said he has never seen anyone throw up as much in his life.

Damn stuff tastes like dog sweat and bleach :wtf:
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139

Chances are London will have a better lineup. Arras lineups are allover the place. They've got Rammstein and Pink on the sameday!? But the other hand is we're seeing Paris for two days :mrgreen:

yes however the french and i dont really get along since the world cup qualifier shambles :lol::lol:

i think its time for a hot whisky
    Claireack wrote:

EEEwwwwwwwww cant stand that stuff. Drunk enough of that one night when i was 17 ish - My friend said he has never seen anyone throw up as much in his life.

:mrgreen: mix it with coke and it gets bearable, trust me...Tequila yes, vodka no? Hmmm...odd
  • satansbed wrote:

yes however the french and i dont really get along since the world cup qualifier shambles :lol::lol:

now we talking!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • satansbed wrote:

:lol: yeah forgot about that. Perhaps this is your chance to smooth diplomatic relations ?
  • Lone Wolf wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

:mrgreen: mix it with coke and it gets bearable, trust me...Tequila yes, vodka no? Hmmm...odd

Tequila is very tasty, fun and sociable. Vodka? Rather drink some windowleen or something.

There is an awesome tequila bar in Liverpool. Need to drag myself done there soon. mmmmmmmmmm my birthday is in march ;)
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    dottles wrote:
    No Marco, Dave wants to be taken home in a wheelbarrow or on a stolen mobility scooter!
    I had a start with tequila when I was 16 in the pub I went to it was 90p a shot before 10pm so we'd get there at 9pm and stock up on tequila before the price changed then go on to cider and black...

p.s. Dave, I work in local government...you can yawn now!

90p a shot! :shock:

How are you not dead?

Wheelbarrow is for Phil. Mobility scooter is for me :mrgreen: broom brooooom....

I can take a fair amount of alcohol for a girl, I take after my Dads family, they can all hold their drink too.
    (though my tolerance is diminishing as I get older :( :D )
    :lol: I'm with Marco, mix the vodka with coke, you can't taste it!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Like I said....Looking forward to Berlin :thumbup: :wave:
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    satansbed wrote:

:lol: yeah forgot about that. Perhaps this is your chance to smooth diplomatic relations ?

what about rock wercherter, is that far from berlin
  • satansbed wrote:
    satansbed wrote:

Wretcher is in Belgium. So no not far.
    Lone Wolf wrote:

me too, although I'm not sure our livers are for any of us...
    We're going to be on detox in July/ August!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    I'm with Marco, mix the vodka with coke, you can't taste it!!

or lime & lemonade

Sounds like a you lot are in for some heavy hangovers :D
  • Claireack wrote:
    dottles wrote:

or lime & lemonade

Are you not on tour?
  • satansbed wrote:

:D what about
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Tequila is very tasty, fun and sociable. Vodka? Rather drink some windowleen or something.

There is an awesome tequila bar in Liverpool. Need to drag myself done there soon. mmmmmmmmmm my birthday is in march ;)

:lol::lol: Liverpool at a tequila bar, that's a hell of a birthday :mrgreen:
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

:D Just slightly less drinking in July/August...You don´t want to upset your liver by detox :D
    Claireack wrote:
    dottles wrote:

or lime & lemonade

Are you not on tour?

Just getting to HRC, married with son so not as available :cry: (sad about missing tour not hubby & son)
    Claireack wrote:
    dottles wrote:

or lime & lemonade

Sure hope so!
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

:D Just slightly less drinking in July/August...You don´t want to upset your liver by detox :D

I'm liking your plan :D

Claire, I drink vodka lemonade and lime but had about ten doubles (or more :? ) on New Years Eve and didn't really feel myself on January 1st so may opt for coke now...
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    dottles wrote:

or lime & lemonade

Sure hope so!

So am I bringing the painkillers then??
  • Claireack wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    or lime & lemonade

Are you not on tour?

Just getting to HRC, married with son so not as available :cry: (sad about missing tour not hubby & son)

One show is better then no show :D

Your hubby and son coming too?

Yes, so we'll be the couple with the bored/grumpy looking 13 year old :lol:
    So am I bringing the painkillers then??[/quote]

I guess we both should!
  • Claireack wrote:

Yes, so we'll be the couple with the bored/grumpy looking 13 year old :lol:

That's cool the family is coming with you.

You can always ditch them and go to Berlin :lol:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

I guess we both should![/quote]

Hmmm super strength ibruprofen it is then.... any ideas if you can get lucozade or Irn Bru in Berlin :lol:

I will say, do not get me on absinthe! tis not good.... so very very very drunk on that last year at my cousins birthday. I can't really remember from the absinthe onwards that night.
    All these new things being added to goods and a poster sale tomorrow... I think some announcements should join in the party!
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

I guess we both should!

Hmmm super strength ibruprofen it is then.... any ideas if you can get lucozade or Irn Bru in Berlin :lol:

I will say, do not get me on absinthe! tis not good.... so very very very drunk on that last year at my cousins birthday. I can't really remember from the absinthe onwards that night.[/quote]

Absinthe...hmmm..never tried that before...If I´m not mistaking that stuff is illegal in Holland...I guess now I know why :D