Anyone know Fr Canadian w NYR jersey Vedder #9? *UPDATE 3/6*

Comments

• Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,845
    ya think????

that would be ballsy.
  • Renee33Renee33 Posts: 128
    [/quote]

Being that he seems to go to extremes to get to the front of every show, and hijack band items, and stalks and harasses women.....do you think he sells these on ebay? I know his name is Maxim....still working on the last name. But it is becoming quite clear that he is not received well by anyone who has crossed paths with him.

I tried my hardest to run after him, and with the rage I felt at that moment I think I could have kicked the crap out of him. Too bad the legs didn't cooperate :cry: :x[/quote]

Feel so terrible about this and wish there was more we could do to help. I am always bragging to non-PJ followers about the comraderie of fans but have started noticing more and more douchebaggery at the shows the last few years. But now this guy has been id'd and is in our crosshairs and he will not get away with this anymore.

Not sure if his motivation is profit - seems kinda like a psychotic dude to me and expect him to turn up more on PJ or concert collector sites and circles, bragging and all...hang in there, this will all work out for you. We all take care of each other here.

Great kid you have there too. Our 6 and 4 year old boys are already die hard PJ fans. Havent had the balls to take them to a show yet but ten sounds about the right age. We did take them to a radiohead show, but it was real casual and we just hung back on the lawn.

take care
    Dancing in irreverence
  • If he is following this thread, I suggest he makes good for what he has done and turns himself in, returns the bottle - whatever the OP requires. We're not a violent lot, but we care about each other and you are obviously recognised from a number of Pearl Jam shows. You've probably seen your last.

douche
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,796
    God damn some people at PJ shows :x Totally not in the spirit of what the boys stand for. I think alot of people have forgotten why they go to shows. If they dont walk away with front row experience or some momento from the show, than it wasn't a good night.

I understand the value of this bottle to the OP...You know it wont be worth the theft for that asshat.
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    If anyone of the band does indeed read anything on the forums this is the kind of crap they could lift one finger and resolve.
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • Looking at the youtube posted earlier, he looks like a pretty big dude, 6'4" and heavy.
    Will take a strong guy to tussle with this fool.
    Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney concert goers, keep an eye out for him!
    He is a rotten apple in a good bunch that needs to be thrown out in the garbage.

You could get an intervention order if you identify him, he has to stay an x amount of meters away from you, that mean no PJ shows ;) '

I like the t-shirt idea.
    What would be brilliant is if the band has a massive banner with his photo on it behind them as they play.
    The guy won't be able to show his face at any concert.

The guy is a bully and a psychopath that must be stopped.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • all i can say, once again is... douche.
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    now that someone knew his name, can't 10c track this guy down by his seat location?
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Can't the 10 club do anything to help find this guy? Something has to be done to protect the safety of female fans attending concerts. :?
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • I feel so frustrated and I wasn't even the victim. Can 10c help find his name and turn it over to the police? I would hate to see this trash at a show again
    "Whoever, when he dies, leaves on paper a beautiful line of poetry has left the heavens richer and the earth too.”
    F. PESSOA
  • CJMST3K wrote:
    now that someone knew his name, can't 10c track this guy down by his seat location?

Did he have 10c seast- I thought it was said earlier he scalped them from out front? I am sure 10c could look into if they had a full name.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,249
    Bump it the best we can do is just keep after all pertinent info no threats just info needed for her to get some resolve ,probably gettin this guys pict to pass out at all future shows is one of the best ways to catch him ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • castration
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053
    for all we know tenclub are lookin into this right now.....

they will not come here and publically say so, its best done behind closed doors
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,249
    mr_canada wrote:
    What a shame...all of this for an empty bottle of wine. If you want I can go to Detroit and pick one of the many empty bottles of wine on the street and send it to you...free of charge!!! At best this moron may get hassled at a future PJ concert. As far as the police and border services go...no one will spend time on this case...they have much bigger fish to fry. I know...it sounds so harsh...but the truth hurts sometimes.

I hope you still walked away from the Philly experience with overall good memories.

Now go call your government officials and make sure you get good health care with a public option...its far more important than an empty bottle of wine or some douche with wandering hands.

wtf ass ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,678
    Is this Brian Urlacher?

Really though. If I am lucky enough to land 1st or 2nd row, a once in a lifetime chance, I dont want this goon climbing over me, taking my spot, holding up an ugly-ass Rangers jersey 8-) , taking any schwag that might be thrown my way, etc. It seems like this is a habit of this guy, and he has done this many times. We know of 2 assaults on women.

it really sucks what he did in this instance. Not sure what can be done though
  • edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    Unfortunately I was told by 10C that they cannot do anything without his last name. I am working on getting them that info. I cannot divulge what I am working on at this time, but I think I am getting closer to a full name ID.

I am doing everything I can right now to make sure this never happens to another Pearl Jam fan. He messed with the wrong person. I am relentless and won't give up until this guy somehow pays for what he did. Especially after hearing the other girls story. NO MORE. My goal is to have this guy unable to attend another show or fearful to show up at one. He has zero morals, and so will I in my search for finding out who he is.

Thanks again for everyone's help, kind words, pictures, etc. We are a wonderful community and I am proud to be part of it.
  • Unfortunately I was told by 10C that they cannot do anything without his last name. I am working on getting them that info. I cannot divulge what I am working on at this time, but I think I am getting closer to a full name ID.

I am doing everything I can right now to make sure this never happens to another Pearl Jam fan. He messed with the wrong person. I am relentless and won't give up until this guy somehow pays for what he did. Especially after hearing the other girls story. NO MORE. My goal is to have this guy unable to attend another show or fearful to show up at one. He has zero morals, and so will I in my search for finding out who he is.

Thanks again for everyone's help, kind words, pictures, etc. We are a wonderful community and I am proud to be part of it.

I think what your doing here is fantastic. No one should have to go through this. Unfortunately a family member of mine went through something like this years ago. NOTHING WILL EVER HAPPEN TO THIS GUY! Even if you find out his name, address, phone number and everything else that goes along with it. Sure 10C might take away his tickets and every fan on this board will despise him forever and he may not ever see another PJ show, but as far as the law goes. NOT A CHANCE!!!! The first picture you posted was of you and him and you definitely look like your having great time. In your first thread regarding this which was locked, you posted you and him left the Spectrum together and were laughing, hugging and kissing. The law will look at these two statements made by YOU, NOT HIM and pretty much walk away from this forever. Unless you took photographs of physical marks on your body, scratches, bruises, ripped clothing etc......this is a done deal and he will not pay the price. Unfortunately thats how it is in our good old U.S. of A. It sucks, but its the truth.

Again, I feel terrible for you and NO ONE should go through this, but the sooner you can move on the better you will be. It will take some time. But you will move on.

Again, sorry you are going through this.
  • jrnycjrnyc Posts: 537
    Unfortunately I was told by 10C that they cannot do anything without his last name. I am working on getting them that info. I cannot divulge what I am working on at this time, but I think I am getting closer to a full name ID.

I think what your doing here is fantastic. No one should have to go through this. Unfortunately a family member of mine went through something like this years ago. NOTHING WILL EVER HAPPEN TO THIS GUY! Even if you find out his name, address, phone number and everything else that goes along with it. Sure 10C might take away his tickets and every fan on this board will despise him forever and he may not ever see another PJ show, but as far as the law goes. NOT A CHANCE!!!! The first picture you posted was of you and him and you definitely look like your having great time. In your first thread regarding this which was locked, you posted you and him left the Spectrum together and were laughing, hugging and kissing. The law will look at these two statements made by YOU, NOT HIM and pretty much walk away from this forever. Unless you took photographs of physical marks on your body, scratches, bruises, ripped clothing etc......this is a done deal and he will not pay the price. Unfortunately thats how it is in our good old U.S. of A. It sucks, but its the truth.

Again, I feel terrible for you and NO ONE should go through this, but the sooner you can move on the better you will be. It will take some time. But you will move on.

Again, sorry you are going through this.

Keep fighting on this one, although the intentions of this poster are good, do not let this discourage you.

Also, the facts in this above post are incorrect, any hugging and kissing that was going on was the perp forcing himself on this woman !!! Multiple crimes were committed here , if you end up with all the pertinent information something surely can be done.
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889

I am wishing you all the best and hope that you finally get his last name! It really makes me happy that so many people care and would like to help you!!!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,763
    In Philly I sat in my hotel room watching TV and there was a story on the news about a woman from Virginia that vanished after last being seen at a concert venue. Doesn't sit easy w/a girl going to shows solo.

I went to the Philly shows alone, as I have done many times before, because I'm not afraid when I'm w/the PJ community. In the 14 years that I've spent traveling to see this band I've encountered many more kind souls than assholes.
    Lets try to keep it that way and snuff this guy out.

Hey fellas have you heard the news? The women of this town have been misused.

Do something about it and give this guy up.
  • I am so sorry this happened to you. You have many friends here who are willing to help you, even those of us who were not in Philly.

You seem like a kind person, and my thoughts are with you.
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    If we need to kick in some items as a reward fund I am in for it.
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • BFLBFL Posts: 21
    Momentum is on your side, as well as the goodwill of the PJ community. That's an incredibly powerful force; use it wisely and justice will be done.
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    BFL wrote:
    Momentum is on your side, as well as the goodwill of the PJ community. That's an incredibly powerful force; use it wisely and justice will be done.

1+++
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • timctimc Posts: 664
    Chrisilein wrote:
    BFL wrote:

1+++
    ya good chance he gets caught! Gets what he deserves :evil: JAIL
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    mr_canada wrote:
    What a shame...all of this for an empty bottle of wine. If you want I can go to Detroit and pick one of the many empty bottles of wine on the street and send it to you...free of charge!!! At best this moron may get hassled at a future PJ concert. As far as the police and border services go...no one will spend time on this case...they have much bigger fish to fry. I know...it sounds so harsh...but the truth hurts sometimes.

I hope you still walked away from the Philly experience with overall good memories.

Now go call your government officials and make sure you get good health care with a public option...its far more important than an empty bottle of wine or some douche with wandering hands.

wtf ass ...

Sounds like Mr Canada might want this thread to die. Wonder why?
  • Wilds wrote:
    mr_canada wrote:

wtf ass ...

Sounds like Mr Canada might want this thread to die. Wonder why?
    hmmm... That's quite observant!
  • Unfortunately I was told by 10C that they cannot do anything without his last name. I am working on getting them that info. I cannot divulge what I am working on at this time, but I think I am getting closer to a full name ID.

I wasn't at Philly :cry: but I am with you, we don't want this kind of people around us!!! let's get this f*c*er!!! :x
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • pjbizpjbiz Posts: 208

send me an email Cynthia, I dug up some stuff and if it's the same guy, I've got all his info.
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:jason@touringvan.com">jason@touringvan.com</a><!-- e -->