Comments

• polaris_x wrote:
    seriously.
    have fun.
    get laid.
    have more fun.
    get laid.
    repeat as often as you like.
    if goes further than that...then maybe think more about it.
    if not.
    enjoy it and move on later.
    :D

i think we all should get that on our birthdays.
    8-)

i think you should edit your original post! ... you don't want to accidentally have it happen!

:shock:
    :o
    corrected!
    yes...let's keep it fun people.
    and safe.
    :mrgreen:

and i stand by my initial assessment, with of course the typo correction. :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• LauriLauri Posts: 748
    Lauri wrote:
    really? hmm. maybe I should have taken up some offers I've gotten on okc. :). I think it's definitely really flattering and fun to think about, I just foresee certain problems as a practical matter. Not saying PJPIxie should feel the same.

jesus man, it's sex not a stock investment decision!

there's still risk involved! when you take on risk, you want a chance of getting some return for it!
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    Lauri wrote:
    Lauri wrote:
    really? hmm. maybe I should have taken up some offers I've gotten on okc. :). I think it's definitely really flattering and fun to think about, I just foresee certain problems as a practical matter. Not saying PJPIxie should feel the same.

jesus man, it's sex not a stock investment decision!

there's still risk involved! when you take on risk, you want a chance of getting some return for it!

what, like std's? you said you foresee certain practical problems... i'm just wondering what those would be and what difference their age would make? i mean, std's and pregnancy are the same regardless, and you hardly need to consider long-term compatibility or maturity in order to get your rocks off with the hot young piece of ass...

and risk assessment is something stock advisors do, so i stand by what i said ;)
  • lockedlocked Posts: 4,038
    who started this thread anyways??..

:oops: ?
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    Lauri wrote:
    Whizbang wrote:

my thought as well. At 21, he isn't looking to get married and well....I ain't either! PJPixie...does this young man have any friends??? I've got a birthday coming up in February..... 8-)

So Whizbang and PJPixie et al who are pro 21 year old...I have to ask...and I'll try to keep it PG...but in my experience, guys that young are...well...they need a lot of instruction. I can see the appealing nature of it...but in practice...is it really that enjoyable?

uhm....hell yes.
    do I actively seek out a guy 19yrs my junior? no but I wouldn't throw him out for eating crackers in bed either. I'm not out actively looking for a relationship. I'm happy meeting new people, having fun friends to hang with. If it ended up tumbling a 21yr old guy into the sack, I'm perfectly ok with that. If I were looking for a relationship, 21yr olds wouldn't be part of the search.
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    Whizbang wrote:
    uhm....hell yes.
    do I actively seek out a guy 19yrs my junior? no but I wouldn't throw him out for eating crackers in bed either. I'm not out actively looking for a relationship. I'm happy meeting new people, having fun friends to hang with. If it ended up tumbling a 21yr old guy into the sack, I'm perfectly ok with that. If I were looking for a relationship, 21yr olds wouldn't be part of the search.

and they are good to go 5 mins later ... ;)
    polaris_x wrote:
    Whizbang wrote:
    uhm....hell yes.

and they are good to go 5 mins later ... ;)

yes they are..... ;)
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

what, like std's? you said you foresee certain practical problems... i'm just wondering what those would be and what difference their age would make? i mean, std's and pregnancy are the same regardless, and you hardly need to consider long-term compatibility or maturity in order to get your rocks off with the hot young piece of ass...

and risk assessment is something stock advisors do, so i stand by what i said ;)

yeah like stds, pregnancy, violence, crime, even just some good old short-term awkwardness. their age doesn't make a difference in the risk, it makes a difference in the return. I'm talking about short-term physical relationships here, same as you. Not referring to long term thing at all. There's more risk involved with those no matter whom they are with, so I'm saying if you're going to take that risk, you want it to be good. Obviously you try to minimize the risk, but there is some inherent in a one night stand or the like. I'm just saying, my experience with more inexperienced guys has not shown that they provide the greatest return on the investment. They're often too focused with the final outcome and haven't yet realized that getting there is half the fun.

• i think zoso should be insulted. :|
    i would've imagined a.....

YES.
    :mrgreen:

i mean, you did marry him afterall.....;)
    let me change that to a HELL YEAH ;). And worth the investment. :D
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • hinxhinx Posts: 416
    I'm totally hijacking this thread to tell a little story...

So after reading all this and the whole "help I want a PJ bf/gf" thread I thought, fuck it, I'll sign up for one of these sites. Why not. I sign up on OkCupid, have a few IM conversations with random guys that never go anywhere, and then about a week ago, I got a message about one of those 4 or 5 star things. This guy is super cute, lives near by, good taste in music, seems totally cool blah blah. We talk a bit, exchanged phone numbers, have a few chats and everything's going really well. He seems totally normal, he's funny, we get on really well, etc. Friday he texts me and tells me he's having a terrible day at work and I should send him a smiley picture to cheer him up. "Well shit", I thought to myself. "Isn't that cute?" So I take a dorky picture with my phone and send it along and then say "Ok, your turn." Thinking I'll get a dorky picture back.

Ready for it?

He sends me a picture of his penis.

Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaah. I think I'm finished with online dating as quickly as I started. :lol:
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    Chicks DON'T like nice GUYS! ! ! haha... ;)
    hinx wrote:

So after reading all this and the whole "help I want a PJ bf/gf" thread I thought, fuck it, I'll sign up for one of these sites. Why not. I sign up on OkCupid, have a few IM conversations with random guys that never go anywhere, and then about a week ago, I got a message about one of those 4 or 5 star things. This guy is super cute, lives near by, good taste in music, seems totally cool blah blah. We talk a bit, exchanged phone numbers, have a few chats and everything's going really well. He seems totally normal, he's funny, we get on really well, etc. Friday he texts me and tells me he's having a terrible day at work and I should send him a smiley picture to cheer him up. "Well shit", I thought to myself. "Isn't that cute?" So I take a dorky picture with my phone and send it along and then say "Ok, your turn." Thinking I'll get a dorky picture back.

Ready for it?

Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaah. I think I'm finished with online dating as quickly as I started. :lol:

end his membership on OKC by reporting him.
    and that would have ended my on line experience as well.

• Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    hinx wrote:

Ready for it?

Oh man! It never ceases to amaze me.
    Save room for dessert!
  • hinx wrote:

Ready for it?

He took...it out :o :shock:

Oh my. I will never understand why a guy would think sending a picture of his penis would lure a girl in. I mean they're not cute. Functional...but sure as hell don't make for a nice photo op. :roll: :P
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    I would love IF Someone SENT me a photo of THERE " P R I V A T E S " .....PMSL :P :P :P

Oh my. I will never understand why a guy would think sending a picture of his penis would lure a girl in. I mean they're not cute. Functional...but sure as hell don't make for a nice photo op. :roll: :P

It. Out.

Seriously, they are not attractive. :lol:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    hinx wrote:

Ready for it?

i have to assume he's done it before and it's worked :?

or he's just a rotting douchebag :roll:

probably both

:lol::D
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,264
    My last online date I had, was a .. http://hubpages.com/hub/Dating-5-Signs- ... o-Material
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,777
    mental note don't show a pic of your penis on the phone if you just met a girl (unless she wants you too :lol: :P )
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    demetrios wrote:
    My last online date I had, was a .. http://hubpages.com/hub/Dating-5-Signs- ... o-Material

HILARIOUS!!!!
    well, not funny you had a date with one but...f'ing funny none the less.

my new thread is the inevitable part two of this discussion:

:D

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=118929
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    10/25/13 Hartford
    hinx wrote:

Ready for it?

TOTALLY reminds me of Elaine's date when he took *it* out.
    would it help if I told my dates I was secretly a vampire?

:roll:
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    10/25/13 Hartford
    locked wrote:
    would it help if I told my dates I was secretly a vampire?

:roll:

You should act exactly like this:

http://www.robertisbothered.com/

:lol:
  • locked wrote:
    Imspinnin once said in her thread post that:

"I explain Pearl Jam to people like its my job"..

That's a great description of my existence too..

I'm the only PJ fan in my circle of friends..

They tolerate my obsessive passion for the music and bootlegs of Pearl Jam, but they treat me like a crazy cousin of theirs..

whereas if you're a huge fan of u2 or bruce springsteen you're viewed as completely rational...
    hey daz me you talking about... :shock:
    If I could be anything in the world I would be your teardrop...I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
  • locked wrote:
    its been three years and I am still single..

The woman I meet all seem to have the following:
    - Constantly talk about nothing but themsleves.
    - Expect to be provided for (money, gifts, travel) in their entirety.
    - Have a secret wish to have a child despite denying so on profile
    - Have an overblown opinion of their own attractiveness level.
    - Have an overblown idea of what man they want/ think they can date (Brad Pitt / George clooney cross over)
    - Have a very little sense of humor..

and finally.... Do not give a damn about Pearl Jam or hard rock music in general...

I posted it before...

I NEED A PJ GIRL!!!!! PLEASE GOD!?

I have had a Pearl Jam girl.............just because she is a fan of Pearl Jam does not mean she is a great catch!
    I really have to learn not to agree to go out with every guy who IM's me on okc. I have a date tonight that I'm not the least bit interested in going on. Maybe I'll get a penis picture or acquire some other story I can make people laugh with in the morning.
    Lauri wrote:
    I really have to learn not to agree to go out with every guy who IM's me on okc. I have a date tonight that I'm not the least bit interested in going on. Maybe I'll get a penis picture or acquire some other story I can make people laugh with in the morning.

The penis picture gets funnier every day that goes by :lol:

Hope your date isn't a total nightmare!
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    Lauri wrote:

poor guy :( nothing like going on a date with a girl that already has a chip on her shoulder and has decided she will not have a good time...
    Lauri wrote:

IF your not 'INETERSTED' then ***!!!!! WHY GO !!!!!***...Poor Guy!