Options

***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    JV130312 wrote:
    moulis -

some people just like to be assholes...

Like D- said...we're all here b/c we love the band and can't wait for the PHILLY BOOTLEGS!! Maybe not the last half but you get the picture.

Don't let a few ribbings get to ya bro.

Peace out until this afternoon when I'll have to place my order for the Philly Bootlegs...
    thats the spirit..ill buy you the philly bootlegs as a gift when they comes out :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    FirstExitFirstExit Los Angeles Posts: 973
    so what we have here?we wait for Philly and the AUS-NZ must come too...after the latest news from Kufala maybe Philly will be in a surprise boxset,or a dvd something,thats why no news yes.??im thinking that AUS-NZ will come first..but a nice box-set of Philly for Christmas would be awesome!!!

If I had to take a guess, I would say that Kufala doesn't have the master tapes yet (or at least they didn't since the last update; they could potentially have them now) because the band and their production/engineering crew have to a) decide what to cut because the Philly shows were LONG (I'm talking about intro music and encore breaks, not songs), b) potentially wait for the band to get back from Aus/NZ to make these decisions, and/or c) send the tapes to not only Kufala, but other production companies due to some sort of other CD/DVD/Boxset release(s).
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,887
    Wow! It seems that i missed a lot of interesting posts!!! :)
    By the way! Hi D! NO EURO BOOTS IN AUSTRIA!!!! :evil:
    But my time will come and i am still full of hope that they will be there until Christmas!! ;)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    FirstExit wrote:
    so what we have here?we wait for Philly and the AUS-NZ must come too...after the latest news from Kufala maybe Philly will be in a surprise boxset,or a dvd something,thats why no news yes.??im thinking that AUS-NZ will come first..but a nice box-set of Philly for Christmas would be awesome!!!

If I had to take a guess, I would say that Kufala doesn't have the master tapes yet (or at least they didn't since the last update; they could potentially have them now) because the band and their production/engineering crew have to a) decide what to cut because the Philly shows were LONG (I'm talking about intro music and encore breaks, not songs), b) potentially wait for the band to get back from Aus/NZ to make these decisions, and/or c) send the tapes to not only Kufala, but other production companies due to some sort of other CD/DVD/Boxset release(s).
    i suppose the Kufala is the one will do all,i dont know their stuff if make dvds.but they can make 3 cd for philly 4.the delay show us something,Europe couse the radio reasons,so if Aus comes in a normal time so Philly will be a special edition
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    But my time will come and i am still full of hope that they will be there until Christmas!! ;)
    hey C..so u wait till 5th?and after u mail Kufala?
  • Options
    hmmmmmmmmmmm what if there is no philly boot :o:o:o:o:o:o ever :o:o:o:o:o

oww did i type that out loud
    :thumbdown:
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:

Exactly! I am sure that they will not arrive...therefore i have to wait until the 5th...and after that i will count the days again and pray that they will arrive until christmas!! :o :shock:
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

Exactly! I am sure that they will not arrive...therefore i have to wait until the 5th...and after that i will count the days again and pray that they will arrive until christmas!! :o :shock:
    remember that..18th u will listen them,loud and clear :mrgreen:
  • Options
    KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    Kloddz wrote:
    Picking up on the subject...

D, any ideas yet on what your 10'000st post will look like?

8-)
    ill keep it for the announce of PEARL JAM LIVE IN ATHENS 2010 :D8-)
    Good call, and my 1000st will be for Zurich! ;)
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • Options
    hmmmmmmmmmmm what if there is no philly boot :o:o:o:o:o:o ever :o:o:o:o:o

oww did i type that out loud
    smilie_ugly_509.gif
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,959
    Deadline to ship out CD packages outside of the USA to CDN by Christmas Day is December 4th.
    Please let these day be the release of the complete 4 Night Philly Official Bootleg passion by Kufala!

pretty_please_cat.jpg
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Deadline to ship out CD packages outside of the USA to CDN by Christmas Day is December 4th.
    Please let these day be the release of the complete 4 Night Philly Official Bootleg passion by Kufala!

pretty_please_cat.jpg
    C'mon Kufala, you cannot possibly deny this kitten its wish, can you?
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

• Options
    demetrios wrote:

pretty_please_cat.jpg
    only for this foto u should do what Demetrios said :D
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,371
    demetrios wrote:

pretty_please_cat.jpg
    Insert "Please release Philly you Pussies" sign here...
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    moulismoulis Posts: 12
    FirstExit wrote:
    moulis wrote:
    My god..is there a correct way to type in here is there? what does it matter what day I joined? or how many posts ive made. do u think for a minute that I care about your opinions about what and how i should post just because i'm new to a forum?

LOL wow dude, if you don't care about our opinions then just don't post here. You can keep up with Pearl Jam's latest news via the website; you don't even have to come to the boards.

also Posts: 8
    And i dont have to be told where and when I can post. As a memeber of this club, I'm entitled to post here. Rememeber, my first post was a question about about bootlegs, my second was a question to Dimitris. The rest have been defending my self regarding questions and posts. You have offered no insight into my questions, so why would I care what you have to say? Dont get all precious. When you have something for me that I find usefull information, I'll be sure to thank you.
    Moulis
  • Options
    moulismoulis Posts: 12
    JV130312 wrote:
    moulis -

Like D- said...we're all here b/c we love the band and can't wait for the PHILLY BOOTLEGS!! Maybe not the last half but you get the picture.

Peace out until this afternoon when I'll have to place my order for the Philly Bootlegs...
    Cheers JV. I dont really let anything get to me, especially people who sit at home taking swipes behind a computer. I just sometimes find it hard to let people throw mud and not defend my words or actions.

Hope you get your boots asap.
    Moulis
  • Options
    Mr DerpMr Derp Posts: 319
    Moulis, you're best course of action right now would be to drop it and take up the Philly distraction that's rolling. Bringing it back up isn't going to get you anywhere, I promise.

Not "telling you what to post", just trying to give you some friendly advice, one PJ fan to another.
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,954
    Forum Rules and Posting Guidelines

The Ten Club Community forum is an all-ages, topical and moderated forum. We'll be talking about Pearl Jam's music, new albums and tours and all Pearl Jam and Ten Club activities. Most of all...please be kind and take care of each other and we hope you have lots of FUN!!

Posting Guidelines
    1. Be nice. We're very big on RESPECT here. Respect for each other, the band and the Ten Club Community forum environment. Please think of it as if you are as a guest in someone else's home. Please do not put your posting privileges at risk.

2. Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive, and it's a requirement here. This includes abusive Private Messages.

a. We operate on the "I'm rubber, you're glue" philosophy so if you make a wonderful, thoughtful post with good points and call the other guy a moron while you're at it, it'll be removed. See #3.

3. There are people bashing and insulting each other all over the internet. We feel it can be better here.

and so on ....
    Please read the Posting Guidelines
    Thank you,
    Admin
  • Options
    IndyDaveIndyDave Posts: 252
    Will today phinally be the day for Philly??
    Credit card in hand, waiting...

Indy 2010, Indy 2003, Champaign 2003, Cincy 2000, Indy 2000
    Indy 1998, West Lafayette 1994, Chicago-Lollapalooza 1992
    Cincy-Lollapalooza 1992
    ======================================

I pledge my grievance to the flag.
  • Options
    thanks Sea,btw anyone see this post Brisk post about Sydney 1 - 2006
    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=119065
    please give a help
    thanks

p.s,i put here couse more people will see it.. :D
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,418
    JV130312 wrote:
    moulis -

thats the spirit..ill buy you the philly bootlegs as a gift when they comes out :D

That's what I am talking about!!
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    YIPPPIEE!! Finally my boots arrived today!!! :D:D:D
    I could not be happier!!! :clap::clap::clap:
    OK, it will be a loooooong night!

PS: Where are the Philly boots????? :roll:
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:

:D now all are ok........all friends are covered....
    where is philly??????? :lol::lol::lol: and tour please..... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Chrisilein wrote:

Hurrah!! :D:D:D:D:D:D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    IndyDaveIndyDave Posts: 252
    Chrisilein wrote:

I'm very happy for you. It will be a long night, indeed. :D

Indy 2010, Indy 2003, Champaign 2003, Cincy 2000, Indy 2000
    Indy 1998, West Lafayette 1994, Chicago-Lollapalooza 1992
    Cincy-Lollapalooza 1992
    ======================================

I pledge my grievance to the flag.
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:

WOW!!! Glad to see your shipment finally arrived, Chrisilein. ENJOY YOURSELF!!!

:?: One question ... several people have guessed that the reason for the Philly boots delay is due to possible DVDs .... is this based on any sort of factual evidence, or just b/c there were bigscreens at the shows?
    Just curious.
    Wrigley Field (Chicago) 7/19/13, Pacific Coliseum (Vancouver) 9/25/11, ScottTrade Center (St. Louis) 5/4/10, Sprint Center (KC) 5/3/10, Wachovia Spectrum Arena (Philadelphia) - 10/31/09, Key Arena (Seattle) - 9/22/09, Key Arena (Seattle) - 9/21/09, United Center (Chicago) - 8/24/09, United Center (Chicago) - 8/23/09, Colonial Center (Columbia, SC) - 6/16/08, The Vic Theatre (Chicago) - 8/02/07, Pepsi Center (Denver) - 7/02/06

Actually come to think of it, I just might be a puddle full of detriment.
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Chrisilein wrote:

:clap: :thumbup:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    5v15v1 Posts: 3
    Slow Moe wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

WOW!!! Glad to see your shipment finally arrived, Chrisilein. ENJOY YOURSELF!!!

:?: One question ... several people have guessed that the reason for the Philly boots delay is due to possible DVDs .... is this based on any sort of factual evidence, or just b/c there were bigscreens at the shows?
    Just curious.

Mildly factual evidence of DVDs: Disclaimer signs were posted at least Friday night saying the show was being video recorded and something about agreeing to releasing rights or not going in...sorry for a very unspecific paraphrase since my recollection of that part of the night is a little foggy. I don't remember seeing them Saturday, but that doesn't mean they weren't there then too. The signs definitely gave me the impression the cameras were for more than the big screens.
    5vs1