Options

***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    UKDave wrote:
    goldrush wrote:
    UKDave wrote:
    Couldn't really comment on the sound quality as was in the car, I was meaning the band performance, set, etc...

Some definitive versions in there for me.... Light Years, Blood, Footsteps, Better Man, Black.... the main set is great but the encores are just sublime... 8-)
    There were a lot of people at the end of the O2 show (at the venue and on here) asking each other if that was the best they'd seen the band play. A great performance and a great sounding bootleg, a very special show

Yeah... I was one of them ;) ...and then someone showed the songs "missed out" from the setlist... not much would have made that show better but Little Wing ffs? That would have been incredible... :roll:
    me too..inside O2 i was wondering the same..what sound is that!!!!!!!!!and the quality of the bootleg confirm that
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    JV130312 wrote:
    Patience... :?

Tell me about it.
    Can barely wait for the Aussie tour boots.
    I hope they are in my hands in time for Christmas, would be an awesome present to myself lol
    i dont see that happens...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    moulis wrote:
    Can anyone tell me when the Aussie 09 bootlegs are going to be available to order? Havent ordered before so I'm unfamiliar with the time frame between concerts and bootleg availability. I really hope the Brisbane show is available. Cheers
    wellcome here,and u have to wait...they must come back first...
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,371
    UKDave wrote:
    goldrush wrote:
    There were a lot of people at the end of the O2 show (at the venue and on here) asking each other if that was the best they'd seen the band play. A great performance and a great sounding bootleg, a very special show

Yeah... I was one of them ;) ...and then someone showed the songs "missed out" from the setlist... not much would have made that show better but Little Wing ffs? That would have been incredible... :roll:
    me too..inside O2 i was wondering the same..what sound is that!!!!!!!!!and the quality of the bootleg confirm that
    Little Wing would have been too much - it's never good to leave a show in tears! My avatar is MIke playing the YL outro at the O2, if that had turned into Little Wing it would probbly have been the end of me! I've only seen them do it once (Newcastle, Australia in 06) but I was on Stone's side of the stage - time to dig out that boot now!
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    goldrush wrote:
    Little Wing would have been too much - it's never good to leave a show in tears! My avatar is MIke playing the YL outro at the O2, if that had turned into Little Wing it would probbly have been the end of me! I've only seen them do it once (Newcastle, Australia in 06) but I was on Stone's side of the stage - time to dig out that boot now!
    release is better than the studio album!!!!!!!!!!crazy mary and footsteps the sound is unbelievably...and igot shit and rats i dont stop to lishen to guitars!!!!!
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,418
    Could someone of an "Official Stature" or in other terms a "Grown Up" please update us and tell us that we will have the Philly Boots in time for Christmas? Please? ;)
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    JV130312 wrote:
    Could someone of an "Official Stature" or in other terms a "Grown Up" please update us and tell us that we will have the Philly Boots in time for Christmas? Please? ;)
    Kufala wrote:
    No update on the Philly Boots yet. Greatness sometimes takes time.

Also an update. We are working on a fix to our postage forms to limit any duties paid. We switched to a new system in August that auto-generates postage and customs forms so we need to fine tune it a bit.

We have got word that there have been quite a few delays on delivery of some of the EU boots ordered in early November. Good news is a lot of people are now receiving them so hopefully those that have not received them yet will within the next couple days. If you ordered Nov 5th-9th if you do not receive them by December 5th pleases let us know and we will reship your order. You can respond to the link in your shipping confirmation email or email us at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:PJ@KUFALA.COM">PJ@KUFALA.COM</a><!-- e -->.

Again I am sorry I don't have more news on the Philly shows. I do believe patience will be rewarded. Hang tight.

KUFALA
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    The waiting drove me mad....thanks for the Official update on the Phillie Boots, Dimitrispearljam!! :clap:
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    tarasotaraso Posts: 14
    I've got a wad of $$$ in my pocket...I'm ready and psyched for the 2009 Bootleg Box Set with all 32 shows from this year. Come on!!!
  • Options
    bgirl59 wrote:
    The waiting drove me mad....thanks for the Official update on the Phillie Boots, Dimitrispearljam!! :clap:
    :D
  • Options
    That "update" is "old news." lol...

We need a NEW Christmas Update...
  • Options
    JV130312 wrote:

already christmas there??here its stil 29th November
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,959
    taraso wrote:
    I've got a wad of $$$ in my pocket...I'm ready and psyched for the 2009 Bootleg Box Set with all 32 shows from this year. Come on!!!

Box set case for the '09, probably next year. :)
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    taraso wrote:

Box set case for the '09, probably next year. :)
    looks like that
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,887
    OMG! All of you discussing the euro boots and when the Philly boots will be available!! The only thing i am hoping is to finally get me euro boots next week...possibly tomorrow!! Pleeeaaasssseee!! :( But it is good to know that if the boots are not here in Vienna until friday I can write KUFALA and they will send them again without any costs!!! :)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    OMG! All of you discussing the euro boots and when the Philly boots will be available!! The only thing i am hoping is to finally get me euro boots next week...possibly tomorrow!! Pleeeaaasssseee!! :( But it is good to know that if the boots are not here in Vienna until friday I can write KUFALA and they will send them again without any costs!!! :)
    hope tomorrow is a sunny day in Vienna
  • Options
    JV130312 wrote:

already christmas there??here its stil 29th November

Not quite...but the "shopping days" are here and if they release them now...I can ask for them from Santa...you with me?!?
  • Options
    yep i got it..hope it happens :D
  • Options
    Really looking forward to the Brisbane boot leg. It was an amazing show I'll not forget in a long time.

Can't wait!!!! (I know, be patient :D )
  • Options
    darkelf921 wrote:
    Really looking forward to the Brisbane boot leg. It was an amazing show I'll not forget in a long time.

Can't wait!!!! (I know, be patient :D )
    :thumbup:
  • Options
    philly boots before xmas yes/no

ill go no

yes they will be out tomorrow! :shock: have faith
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016