Options

***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Rubysdad wrote:
    ***Not all shows available*** Check https://www.pearljam.com/max for availability

...since we saw every other show (besides the acl studio taping) released to bootleg... maybe that means philly shows will not be released... just a thought :(
    think positive :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Rubysdad wrote:
    ***Not all shows available*** Check https://www.pearljam.com/max for availability

...since we saw every other show (besides the acl studio taping) released to bootleg... maybe that means philly shows will not be released... just a thought :(

no be positive, think philly, perth and adeliade in the next day or so
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • Options
    Philly was way too EPIC to not be released!
    MSG - 6/25/08 EV Solo Tower Theatre - 06/11/09
    Philly 2 - 10/28/09 Philly 3 - 10/30/09
    Philly 4 - 10/31/09
    Boston 1 - 05/17/10
    PruCenter - 05/18/10
    MSG 1 - 05/20/10
    MSG 2 - 05/21/10
    Alpine1 - 09/03/11 Alpine2 - 09/04/11
  • Options
    Perth and Adeliade are up for sale 12/03/2209 @ 3pm.
    Just Placed the Order.

The Philly shows seem to be taking as much time as Euro shows to become available.
  • Options
    2009 PERTH AND ADELAIDE BOOTLEGS NOW IN GOODS!

more AU/NZ bootlegs to follow...
    slh

-sorry.....Philly Bootlegs TBA on a later date.
    slh
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

slh

slh

mmm adeliade is downloading as i write this :D
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • Options

slh

slh

mmm adeliade is downloading as i write this :D
    :thumbup: :clap:
  • Options
    KufalaKufala Posts: 48
    Shipping update on Adelaide and Perth.

We should have these going out tomorrow afternoon (Friday 12/4) as the masters should be delivered in the morning. If we do not get them until the afternoon we will not be able to ship them out until Monday 12/7, however our fedex guy is pretty good about getting packages to us in the morning.

We will do our best to get them shipped out asap.

Sorry no news on Philly releases at this point.

KUFALA
    Peace
  • Options
    Kufala wrote:

We should have these going out tomorrow afternoon (Friday 12/4) as the masters should be delivered in the morning. If we do not get them until the afternoon we will not be able to ship them out until Monday 12/7, however our fedex guy is pretty good about getting packages to us in the morning.

KUFALA
    once again..thank u!!!!!we will wait,we know u do the best :)
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,917
    Kufala wrote:

KUFALA

Thanks for the update guy's! :)
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,418
    Thanks for the update and the Australian Boots...
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    AUS shows before Philly boots!?! That's just stupid! :roll:
  • Options
    I am totally a newbie when it comes to downlaod :oops:
    would someone mind telling me the difference between the downloads/what is flac?
    I just want to be able to play the cd in my car & listen to it on my iriver(couldn't afford an ipod :? )
    cheers
  • Options
    MysteryTrainMysteryTrain Singapore Posts: 1,188
    pn262980 wrote:
    would someone mind telling me the difference between the downloads/what is flac?
    I just want to be able to play the cd in my car & listen to it on my iriver(couldn't afford an ipod :? )
    cheers

In a nutshell, flac is lossless format and it's a much better quality than mp3, that's why it's a few dollars more expensive. If I'm not wrong, the flac quality is equal to CD quality. After downloading flac, just convert it to a wave (lossless) format and burn the files onto CD. You shouldn't have any problem playing it in the car. Hope that helps.
  • Options
    cheers
    that does help
  • Options
    KevDylan wrote:
    pn262980 wrote:
    cheers

In a nutshell, flac is lossless format and it's a much better quality than mp3, that's why it's a few dollars more expensive. If I'm not wrong, the flac quality is equal to CD quality. After downloading flac, just convert it to a wave (lossless) format and burn the files onto CD. You shouldn't have any problem playing it in the car. Hope that helps.

Also add, you don't need to convert the .flac files to .wav files to burn to Audio CD. There are a few apps, like Nero Burning Software that you can jus drag the .flac files to a new created Audio CD. Older Nero apps, you will probably need to download plugin's.
  • Options
    nysannysan Posts: 6
    Just downloaded Perth and now i discovered that Corduroy is missing.

Mailed TC about the problem a sec ago...will get back about the answer to this mystery :roll:

-92 Roskilde
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    KevDylan wrote:
    pn262980 wrote:
    cheers

Also add, you don't need to convert the .flac files to .wav files to burn to Audio CD. There are a few apps, like Nero Burning Software that you can jus drag the .flac files to a new created Audio CD. Older Nero apps, you will probably need to download plugin's.

Right! If you have nero, you can grab a quick plugin that will burn FLAC's to CDR. No WAV conversion needed.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,401
    +1 I use Nero and a FLAC plugin I found for it via google. I don't have to convert my flac's to wave, it burns them onto the cd on the fly.. its pretty handy.
  • Options
    nysannysan Posts: 6
    nysan wrote:

Mailed TC about the problem a sec ago...will get back about the answer to this mystery :roll:

New file uploaded from 10C, which includes Corduroy :D

-92 Roskilde
  • Options
    nysan wrote:
    nysan wrote:

New file uploaded from 10C, which includes Corduroy :D
    :D
  • Options
    Kufala email just received of the shipping of the first 2 Australia CD's. These will make it here by Christmas Day! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Dear Customer,

Your Pearl Jam order has reached the Kufala fulfillment system and will be shipped shortly via USPS.

Products ordered:

2009 PEARL JAM 17/11 ADELAIDE BOOTLEG CD (Quantity: 1)

2009 PEARL JAM 14/11 PERTH BOOTLEG CD (Quantity: 1)

Just beautiful!!!!!
  • Options
    What's going on with the Philly Boots....?
  • Options
    Crazy MarcusCrazy Marcus Posts: 1,823
    edited January 2010
    All 2009 shows have now been added to the .zip file on the first page of this thread http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=115328 and are available in 600X600 resolution. Please keep checking back, as I get better images, I will update and improve the individual shows. :D

Adelaide Cover:
    AdelaideCoverFinal.jpg

Sydney Cover:
    SydneyCover.jpg

Auckland Cover:
    AucklandCover.jpg

San Diego Cover Improved:
    SanDiegoCover.jpg
    Post edited by Crazy Marcus on
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    factual evidence of DVDs: Disclaimer signs were posted at least Friday night saying the show was being video recorded and something about agreeing to releasing rights or not going in...sorry for a very unspecific paraphrase since my recollection of that part of the night is a little foggy. I don't remember seeing them Saturday, but that doesn't mean they weren't there then too. The signs definitely gave me the impression the cameras were for more than the big screens.
    Pretty sure they would have that disclaimer at every concert. There were camera towers at all the aussie shows and camera men on the stage at the australian gigs.
    "Too weird to live, too rare to die" Hunter S. Thompson
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,368
    What's going on with the Philly Boots....?
    There will be no Philly boots... because there were no Philly shows...

You've all been sucked in by the most elaborate online hoax ever. Anyone who says they bought a "ticket" for one of these mystical shows was in on the joke all along! Suckers!

Seriously, you people will believe anything! Next thing you know somebody will be trying to convince you that Chris Cornell made a record with Timbaland...
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,418
    Sydney and Melbourne are available...

No Philly... :cry: ...now I know how the European conglomerate felt...
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    joely_91joely_91 Posts: 795
    why couldnt they just email us the one song for those who bought the download instead of downloading it all over again.....the download yesterday sent me over my capped limit and now i have to wait 7 hours to re-download the whole thing for one song!
  • Options
    IndyDaveIndyDave Posts: 252
    Zod wrote:
    +1 I use Nero and a FLAC plugin I found for it via google. I don't have to convert my flac's to wave, it burns them onto the cd on the fly.. its pretty handy.
    The big problem with Nero is that it saps your system resources. The absolute best program to use for burning FLAC is a very tiny and FREE program called Burrrn. It doesn't write anything to the registry when installed and supports CD Text and all these formats: FLAC, WAV, MP3, MPC, OGG, AAC, MP4, APE, SHN, OFR, WV, TTA, m3u, pls and fpl playlists and cue sheets. Do a google search and you'll find several places you can download it. It's great!

Indy 2010, Indy 2003, Champaign 2003, Cincy 2000, Indy 2000
    Indy 1998, West Lafayette 1994, Chicago-Lollapalooza 1992
    Cincy-Lollapalooza 1992
    ======================================

I pledge my grievance to the flag.