Options

***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    LouLou28 wrote:
    Does anyone know when the Brisbane bootleg will be available, this was an awesome show and Id love to be able to listen to it over and over again. :P

after sydney
    which will be after melbourne
    which will be after adeliade
    which will be after perth
    which will be after philliy
    :lol::lol::lol:
    :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    LouLou28 wrote:
    Does anyone know when the Brisbane bootleg will be available, this was an awesome show and Id love to be able to listen to it over and over again. :P

after sydney
    which will be after melbourne
    which will be after adeliade
    which will be after perth
    which will be after philliy
    :lol::lol::lol:
    :lol::lol:

Hahaha fair call :lol:
  • Options
    moulismoulis Posts: 12
    Dimitris? are you a moderator for this forum? You seem to answer everyones questions. Do you work for the Bootleg production company or are you just making an educated guess like a lot of these people in the forum. I dont think people are wrong in making a genuine enquiry as to when bootlegs will become available. if you know the correct answer then thats fine but posting "be patient" and putting a typed list of dates on your post isnt really convincing me that you have the answers to everyones questions.

Maybe leave the answers for people who do know hey?
    Moulis
  • Options
    FirstExitFirstExit Los Angeles Posts: 973
    moulis wrote:
    Dimitris? are you a moderator for this forum? You seem to answer everyones questions. Do you work for the Bootleg production company or are you just making an educated guess like a lot of these people in the forum. I dont think people are wrong in making a genuine enquiry as to when bootlegs will become available. if you know the correct answer then thats fine but posting "be patient" and putting a typed list of dates on your post isnt really convincing me that you have the answers to everyones questions.

• Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,418
    lol...

He's "all knowing!!"
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    Just asking a question. Thought thats what forums and threads like this were for?
    Moulis
  • Options
    moulis wrote:
    Just asking a question. Thought thats what forums and threads like this were for?

• Options
    FirstExit wrote:
    moulis wrote:

Posts 234
    Moulis
  • Options
    Mr DerpMr Derp Posts: 319
    moulis wrote:
    FirstExit wrote:
    moulis wrote:

Posts 234

Not quite.

D is just having fun. Everyone has asked when they will be available, and there is no firm date, so it does no good asking the same question over and over. After 1 month + of "Where's Philly", I'd say we're all entitled to some good natured ribbing.

Anyway, if you searched a little bit, you'd see no one can answer when Philly or AUS will be out, cause they aren't telling us. They'll be out when they're out.
  • Options
    Mr Derp wrote:
    D is just having fun. Everyone has asked when they will be available, and there is no firm date, so it does no good asking the same question over and over. After 1 month + of "Where's Philly", I'd say we're all entitled to some good natured ribbing.

Anyway, if you searched a little bit, you'd see no one can answer when Philly or AUS will be out, cause they aren't telling us. They'll be out when they're out.
    Good morning Philly from Greece..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    watch out dimi some arse is taking pot shots at you...i hope hes got a blunder buster as its going to take one big shot to stop you.. :lol::lol::lol: dimi "attack
  • Options
    FirstExit wrote:
    moulis wrote:

Hello Sir,i suppose u know that u post question in a pj fans forum,so pj fans answers.Like myself.
    if u want answers from mods or Bootleg production company better u contact to this:
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@tenclub.net">info@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:pj@kufala.com">pj@kufala.com</a><!-- e -->

Here is a thread we talk about bootlegs 2009.I already order all the bootlegs so far.so believe me i learn a little.the dates u talking about is my signuture in the forum..nothing to do with anything.i hope with my post atleast one pj friend-fan get an answer to his questions.i just put the last words of the last update Kufala Team(Bootleg production company) post here:

"Again I am sorry I don't have more news on the Philly shows. I do believe patience will be rewarded. Hang tight.

KUFALA"

Peace
    Dimitris
  • Options
    dimi why are you explaining your self to one person thats bad mouthed you...99.9% of people in here know you lighten up the forum and bring info we cant get ..so as i know you are to nice to say it ill do it..ill tell said person to SOD OFF.

Please do not come back into dimi's room,
  • Options
    dimi why are you explaining your self to one person thats bad mouthed you...99.9% of people in here know you lighten up the forum and bring info we cant get ..so as i know you are to nice to say it ill do it..ill tell said person to SOD OFF.

Please do not come back into dimi's room,
    Hey there ya big sook.
    I just asked a few simple questions. Was Dimitri a moderator or work for the bootleg production company? What the hell do you call bad mouthing?
    Calling someone an Arse and telling me to sod off is going to really get my panties in a bunch but this is what us Aussies come to expect from whinging POMS.
    Dimitri, thanks for your reply. That was really all I wanted to know.
    Moulis
  • Options
    moulis wrote:

you wrote it buddy..not me..
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    moulis wrote:

you wrote it buddy..not me..

DIMITRI also has OVER!!! *~*~* 8 T H O U S A N D *~*~* posts! so I know HE'S the " REAL " Deal... lol :P :P :P Ó¿Ò
  • Options
    we are all here for the same reason..we love this band..so all good
    Peace
  • Options
    moulis wrote:
    Dimitri, thanks for your reply. That was really all I wanted to know.
    :D nice to meet u.hello to Australia from Greece
  • Options
    It was the fact that Dimitris had over 8000 posts that led me to believe he was a moderator. Ive had about about 5 posts on here. the first one was asking a question. The second one was asking Dimitris a question regarding his answer to mine and a lot of other questions. I was hoping to run into a few knowing people in here. Thats why I posted my question in this forum. So far ive heard from one knowledgeable guy in Greece and a bunch of over reacting pussies. Its like school yard in here. Some of you people really need to grow up a little bit.
    Moulis
  • Options
    KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    Picking up on the subject...

D, any ideas yet on what your 10'000st post will look like?

8-)
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • Options
    seeing how you joined last week your not going about this the correct way...think a little before you type.
    My god..is there a correct way to type in here is there? what does it matter what day I joined? or how many posts ive made. do u think for a minute that I care about your opinions about what and how i should post just because i'm new to a forum?
    Moulis
  • Options
    moulis wrote:
    seeing how you joined last week your not going about this the correct way...think a little before you type.
    My god..is there a correct way to type in here is there? what does it matter what day I joined? or how many posts ive made. do u think for a minute that I care about your opinions about what and how i should post just because i'm new to a forum?

you must as you have responed.. :idea: :idea:
  • Options
    moulis wrote:

you must as you have responed.. :idea: :idea:
    RESPONED?
    Moulis
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,371
    Hey children, you'd better start playing nice or Santa Kufala won't bring you any boots for Christmas! :D
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    Kloddz wrote:
    Picking up on the subject...

D, any ideas yet on what your 10'000st post will look like?

8-)
    ill keep it for the announce of PEARL JAM LIVE IN ATHENS 2010 :D8-)
  • Options
    maybe the philly shows did not really happen. its been a month and no word on anything regarding the philly bootlegs.

lame.
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,418
    moulis -

some people just like to be assholes...

Like D- said...we're all here b/c we love the band and can't wait for the PHILLY BOOTLEGS!! Maybe not the last half but you get the picture.

Don't let a few ribbings get to ya bro.

Peace out until this afternoon when I'll have to place my order for the Philly Bootlegs...
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    moulis wrote:

LOL wow dude, if you don't care about our opinions then just don't post here. You can keep up with Pearl Jam's latest news via the website; you don't even have to come to the boards.

also Posts: 8
  • Options
    so what we have here?we wait for Philly and the AUS-NZ must come too...after the latest news from Kufala maybe Philly will be in a surprise boxset,or a dvd something,thats why no news yes.??im thinking that AUS-NZ will come first..but a nice box-set of Philly for Christmas would be awesome!!!