Options

***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,887
    JV130312 wrote:
    Sydney and Melbourne are available...

No Philly... :cry: ...now I know how the European conglomerate felt...

I think you have to wait "a little bit longer" to know how we felt! ;)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    nysannysan Posts: 6
    Lovely, just downloaded Melbourne and Sydney. Now only Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch and of course Philly missing :D

-92 Roskilde
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    JV130312 wrote:

No Philly... :cry: ...now I know how the European conglomerate felt...
    thanks for the understanding :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    JV130312 wrote:

Your Pearl Jam Ten Club order has been received :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    I was actually thinking/wondering if the Aussie shows are out yet whilst eating dinner tonight as I haven't been online for the last 2 days.
    Great news.

I only purchased the shows I went to, it's not as magical purchasing shows you didn't go to.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    emailed ten club here is what i got
    Once the mixing/mastering process is finalized we will put the boots up in our GOODS page.

Please visit http://www.tenclub.net/goods for more information on the release of the 2009 live bootlegs.

Thank you for your patience
    Ten Club

On 12/4/09 2:58 PM, "Craig Miller" <craigmillerhd20@yahoo.com> wrote:

what is really going on with the philly boots, i've heard none at all, a compilation pack, a dvd etc. help please. what is the real deal???
  • Options
    smoke20 wrote:
    emailed ten club here is what i got
    Once the mixing/mastering process is finalized we will put the boots up in our GOODS page.

Please visit http://www.tenclub.net/goods for more information on the release of the 2009 live bootlegs.

Thank you for your patience
    Ten Club

On 12/4/09 2:58 PM, "Craig Miller" <craigmillerhd20@yahoo.com> wrote:

what is really going on with the philly boots, i've heard none at all, a compilation pack, a dvd etc. help please. what is the real deal???
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=119296&p=2682584#p2682584
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,917
    smoke20 wrote:

That's the Official deal. No other 'official new's' to say what projects or what will be coming out in the day's or weeks to come!

:)
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    I downloaded Syendey. Untitled is playing up. Plays about 20 seconds then goes on to MFC. So do I need to download the whole concert again?
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    pjfan31 wrote:
    I downloaded Syendey. Untitled is playing up. Plays about 20 seconds then goes on to MFC. So do I need to download the whole concert again?
    give it a try,wouldnt take long
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,401
    IndyDave wrote:
    Zod wrote:
    +1 I use Nero and a FLAC plugin I found for it via google. I don't have to convert my flac's to wave, it burns them onto the cd on the fly.. its pretty handy.
    The big problem with Nero is that it saps your system resources. The absolute best program to use for burning FLAC is a very tiny and FREE program called Burrrn. It doesn't write anything to the registry when installed and supports CD Text and all these formats: FLAC, WAV, MP3, MPC, OGG, AAC, MP4, APE, SHN, OFR, WV, TTA, m3u, pls and fpl playlists and cue sheets. Do a google search and you'll find several places you can download it. It's great!

It depends what part of nero you're using. I tend to only use nero burning rom, not the nero express or bloated stuff that comes with nero. I also found that people make lite versions of nero, which just include nero burning rom, and a few utilities...

I guess I like nero because I can burn dvd's, cds, and data discs with it.. allthough I still use imgburn to burn iso's and what not.
  • Options
    Well.....ordered Manchester as soon as it came out....still waiting. Showbox DVD arrived on it's own with no bootlegs!!! doesn't make sense to me! Post & Packing cost more than the product.

Ah well, already watched Showbox twice...it rocks. Very good indeed.

g
  • Options
    GM211266 wrote:
    Well.....ordered Manchester as soon as it came out....still waiting. Showbox DVD arrived on it's own with no bootlegs!!! doesn't make sense to me! Post & Packing cost more than the product.

Ah well, already watched Showbox twice...it rocks. Very good indeed.

g
    couse bootlegs comes fro Kufala record and the other goodies from 10c
  • Options
    goldrush wrote:
    What's going on with the Philly Boots....?
    There will be no Philly boots... because there were no Philly shows...

You've all been sucked in by the most elaborate online hoax ever. Anyone who says they bought a "ticket" for one of these mystical shows was in on the joke all along! Suckers!

Seriously, you people will believe anything! Next thing you know somebody will be trying to convince you that Chris Cornell made a record with Timbaland...

HAHAHAHA!!!! Goldrush, this is hilarious. Totally wrong, but hilarious!
    The fact of the matter is when stumbling to my seat , i tripped over the power cord going to the sound board - no one realized that the recording device was not running until the show was over. Oops - My bad. :oops:
    Wrigley Field (Chicago) 7/19/13, Pacific Coliseum (Vancouver) 9/25/11, ScottTrade Center (St. Louis) 5/4/10, Sprint Center (KC) 5/3/10, Wachovia Spectrum Arena (Philadelphia) - 10/31/09, Key Arena (Seattle) - 9/22/09, Key Arena (Seattle) - 9/21/09, United Center (Chicago) - 8/24/09, United Center (Chicago) - 8/23/09, Colonial Center (Columbia, SC) - 6/16/08, The Vic Theatre (Chicago) - 8/02/07, Pepsi Center (Denver) - 7/02/06

Actually come to think of it, I just might be a puddle full of detriment.
  • Options
    thanks 10C,so happy got my order in for Melbourne boot YAY!!! :D
    Hold on to the thread....The currents will shift....Glide me towards you....

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life....
  • Options
    Dan CDan C Posts: 206
    Dear 10C Pearl Jam and all involved with the bootleg series,

Last night I downloaded Flacs from my recent evening with the guys.
    I would love to add my thanks to the many you receive for the bootleg series.
    It is fantastic to be able to relive memories of a concert after the event and in the many years to come.
    PJ Sydney 1998-03-09, 2003-02-11, 2003-02-14, 2006-11-07, 2006-11-08, 2006-11-18, 2009-11-22, 2014-01-26
    EV Sydney 2011-03-18, 2011-03-19, 2014-02-11, 2014-02-13
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,887
    dcafe wrote:
    Dear 10C Pearl Jam and all involved with the bootleg series,

Last night I downloaded Flacs from my recent evening with the guys.
    I would love to add my thanks to the many you receive for the bootleg series.
    It is fantastic to be able to relive memories of a concert after the event and in the many years to come.

+1!!! :clap::clap::clap:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Anyone know when the Spectrum Shows will be available? I was hoping to get them for Christmas
  • Options
    icemanapicemanap Posts: 406
    How come in Europe we had to wait until November to order the summer show boots, three months after shows, when is Australia they get them the week after! Still waiting on Philly too, hoping that is a BlueRay but not keeping my fingers crossed with that one!

O2 boot by the way sounds fantastic. Same with the Shepherd's Bush one. A great way to recreate two fantastic evenings.
    :D Rock on!!!! :D
    Seen Pearl Jam 4 times in London, once in Manchester, as well as an Eddie show at Hammersmith.
  • Options
    where is europe bootlegs 2010?????? :evil: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    How long does it usually take to ship the CD's?
    I live in Australia so anyone else in Australia got them yet?
    Or those in Europe?
    My order got dispatched today.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    How long does it usually take to ship the CD's?
    I live in Australia so anyone else in Australia got them yet?
    Or those in Europe?
    My order got dispatched today.
    europe 4-5 working days..if all good..the worst in greece was 6 working days...kufala rocks..uk and vienna had problems last time..
  • Options
    Thanks.
    Hoping I get mine before Christmas, what a nice present from Santa lol
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    Ordered the PERTH 'Boot' today! :D
  • Options
    Hawk JamHawk Jam Melbourne, Australia Posts: 121
    Any inside info on when Brisbane might be available?
  • Options
    With all the Euro tour going on i've forgotten about the boots!!!

How are the Aus shows? Do they sound better / worse / same as the US ones?

Any clear 'must have' show released or yet to?

Cheers Ears
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,418
    *Looks Left*

*Looks Right*

*Whispers*

Philly???

*Awaits word...*
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    JV130312 wrote:
    *Looks Left*

*Looks Right*

*Whispers*

Philly???

*Awaits word...*
    :lol::lol:
  • Options
    With all the Euro tour going on i've forgotten about the boots!!!

How are the Aus shows? Do they sound better / worse / same as the US ones?

Any clear 'must have' show released or yet to?

Cheers Ears
    i like adelaide...
  • Options
    Dan CDan C Posts: 206
    i like adelaide...

Hey, does the adelaide boot have a bad echo like the 2006 adelaide/perth outdoor boots?

I only have sydney so far and was wondering what the other Aussie 2009 boots are like (in regards to the echo).

It was really apparent when ed was talking in the 2006 series.
    PJ Sydney 1998-03-09, 2003-02-11, 2003-02-14, 2006-11-07, 2006-11-08, 2006-11-18, 2009-11-22, 2014-01-26
    EV Sydney 2011-03-18, 2011-03-19, 2014-02-11, 2014-02-13