Options

***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    UKDave wrote:
    UKDave wrote:
    Mine finally arrived today after paying the extra £12 customs charge.. :roll:
    :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap: :wave: :wave:
    put them on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Managed to listen to SBE, Berlin and Manchester already (alternative source ;) ) O2 will be on my journey tomorrow... just got little one of to sleep so won't get chance tonight... :roll:
    IM REALLY HAPPY FOR U!!!!!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    UKDave wrote:
    UKDave wrote:
    Mine finally arrived today after paying the extra £12 customs charge.. :roll:
    :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap: :wave: :wave:
    put them on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Managed to listen to SBE, Berlin and Manchester already (alternative source ;) ) O2 will be on my journey tomorrow... just got little one of to sleep so won't get chance tonight... :roll:

Hurrah! Looks like Royal Mail are getting their act together :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Hurrah! Looks like Royal Mail are getting their act together :D
    :wave: :clap: :thumbup:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Some new bootleg artwork for the Down Under portion of this year's tour:

PerthCover.jpg

MelbourneCover.jpg

BrisbaneCover.jpg

ChristchurchCover.jpg

See the updates at: http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=115328 :D
  • Options
    ^^^
    I want all 4.. i got the brisbane one but the others look awesome too.
    "Too weird to live, too rare to die" Hunter S. Thompson
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    goldrush wrote:
    I paid an extra £11.06 for the Shebu and O2 boots but at least they got here eventually. If you order them individually would you still have to pay the customs charge?

like i said above (page 126 i think), i was told that you pay customs on any packages with a value over 18 quid. something like 3.06 quid of this is the actual customs charge, the other 8.00 is the Royal Mail fee for having to deal with Customs :x :x :x

so with the pound/dollar rate fluctuating you have to be kinda careful if you want to avoid paying! but yes, if you order each CD individually then you don't pay the customs charge.
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    kasekase Posts: 22
    where are the philly boots ?
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,887
    OK, it seems that finally my UK friends got their boots! I'm happy for you!! :)
    Unfortunately i had no luck again!!! Another week of hopes is over now and i have to wait until monday! Where are my boots??? :cry::cry::cry:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Unfortunately i had no luck again!!! Another week of hopes is over now and i have to wait until monday! Where are my boots??? :cry::cry::cry:
    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,982
    kase wrote:
    where are the philly boots ?

They be coming! If you're down for audience recordings for the time being, check out bt.etree.org! :)
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Chrisilein wrote:

Oh no :( :(
    Ok, next week will be your week!!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

Oh no :( :(
    Ok, next week will be your week!!!
    +1,,,i hope u finally be lucky this time..
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    UKDave wrote:

So... listened to O2 boot today... holy crap how good is that???! :shock:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:
    UKDave wrote:

my man.....!!!!!!!!!!!i here 20 days and say to all that is the best quality of sound pj ever made!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :D
  • Options
    my man.....!!!!!!!!!!!i here 20 days and say to all that is the best quality of sound pj ever made!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :D

Got to agree with that ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    oceans18oceans18 Posts: 154
    UKDave wrote:
    UKDave wrote:

Are you talking about the August 18 one? If so I agree. I bought it it's awesome.
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die
    *the in between is mine*
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:
    UKDave wrote:

i'm playing hard to get with myself.... am playing the boots in order :roll: :oops:
    only listen on the way to and from work and so far have heard Calgary, SBE, Rotterdam and am about halfway through Wuhlheide... so not long to go now! :lol:

on the totally positive side my Manchester CD arrived today so that's all 3 that i ordered... phew...! sorry for those still waiting, fingers crossed...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:

just curious, are people listening to them on the iPod with earphones, or through a 'real' hifi system ?

i'm loving the sound on my pod/earphones because there's plenty of bass so just wonder if they sound as good through real speakers or is the bass to much...?
  • Options

Are you talking about the August 18 one? If so I agree. I bought it it's awesome.
    exactly..O2 18-8
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    UKDave wrote:

just curious, are people listening to them on the iPod with earphones, or through a 'real' hifi system ?

i'm loving the sound on my pod/earphones because there's plenty of bass so just wonder if they sound as good through real speakers or is the bass to much...?
    i do both...but in speakers u make the sound as u like...ifor exable in berlin boot u get it from the why go starts!!! what bass to put??..its already fuckin awesome!!!!!
  • Options
    jrd wrote:

i do both...but in speakers u make the sound as u like...ifor exable in berlin boot u get it from the why go starts!!! what bass to put??..its already fuckin awesome!!!!!

cool, i just remember some people complaining that the 2008 (?) boots had too much bass and they couldn't listen to them.

i just seem to be listening to 90% of my music with earphones recently, don't play much at home...
  • Options
    Couldn't really comment on the sound quality as was in the car, I was meaning the band performance, set, etc...

Some definitive versions in there for me.... Light Years, Blood, Footsteps, Better Man, Black.... the main set is great but the encores are just sublime... 8-)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:
    Couldn't really comment on the sound quality as was in the car, I was meaning the band performance, set, etc...

Some definitive versions in there for me.... Light Years, Blood, Footsteps, Better Man, Black.... the main set is great but the encores are just sublime... 8-)
    the encores are just sublime..exact my words.. :D
  • Options
    PakaPaka Posts: 471
    Some new bootleg artwork for the Down Under portion of this year's tour:

ChristchurchCover.jpg

See the updates at: http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=115328 :D

:o OMFG!!! I would kill for this poster!!!!!!! :o:o:o

I WANT IT!!!
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,371
    UKDave wrote:

There were a lot of people at the end of the O2 show (at the venue and on here) asking each other if that was the best they'd seen the band play. A great performance and a great sounding bootleg, a very special show
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    goldrush wrote:
    UKDave wrote:

There were a lot of people at the end of the O2 show (at the venue and on here) asking each other if that was the best they'd seen the band play. A great performance and a great sounding bootleg, a very special show

Yeah... I was one of them ;) ...and then someone showed the songs "missed out" from the setlist... not much would have made that show better but Little Wing ffs? That would have been incredible... :roll:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,418
    Patience... :?
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    JV130312 wrote:

Tell me about it.
    Can barely wait for the Aussie tour boots.
    I hope they are in my hands in time for Christmas, would be an awesome present to myself lol
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    JV130312 wrote:

Tell me about it.
    Can barely wait for the Aussie tour boots.
    I hope they are in my hands in time for Christmas, would be an awesome present to myself lol

Yeah I agree *patiently waits* ;)
  • Options
    moulismoulis Posts: 12
    Can anyone tell me when the Aussie 09 bootlegs are going to be available to order? Havent ordered before so I'm unfamiliar with the time frame between concerts and bootleg availability. I really hope the Brisbane show is available. Cheers
    Moulis