Options

Seattle Pearl Jam Pre-Parties, Fundraisers & Afterparties!

Comments

• Options
    thefin190thefin190 Posts: 918
    I'd love to join in and meet some people who love PJ just as much as I do, but I am only 20, so I can't join in on any of the fun. :oops:
    Member Number: 437xxx

Pearl Jam:
    Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Sep 21, 2009
    Pacific Coliseum - Vancouver, BC - Sep 25, 2011
    Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Dec 6, 2013

Eddie Vedder Solo:
    Benaroya Hall - Seattle, WA - Jul 15, 2011
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    Fifthelement + 1 will be there for both nights

I've got a fake ID for you PJ_Kidd, but it will make you about 40 :shock: :lol::lol::lol:

Do you think you can pull that off?
    Awesome, thanks!
    16, 40, whats the difference?

to the OP/organaizer: i wanna donate my LBC hoodie since its too small for me.
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    haffajappa wrote:
    1 and 2
    LEGAL FOR BOTH
    shizzaammm

:)
    Legal just makes it less interesting, Steffo.

The Mullet will be there.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Options
    FnCircusFnCircus Posts: 439
    I know you all want something real close, but what about this place, its only 2 miles away and the guy running the place is up for charity events.....

http://www.garagebilliards.com/mambo/
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,724
    FnCircus wrote:
    I know you all want something real close, but what about this place, its only 2 miles away and the guy running the place is up for charity events.....

I like this place too, and it's plenty big enough. Plus Mike was/is part owner right?

Also what about the Crocodile? There is no show that night, so it'll just be a large empty bar?
    NERDS!
  • Options
    FnCircusFnCircus Posts: 439
    FnCircus wrote:

I like this place too, and it's plenty big enough. Plus Mike was/is part owner right?

Also what about the Crocodile? There is no show that night, so it'll just be a large empty bar?
    he still is as far as I know.

taking over the croc would be nuts though...would be all for that!
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,724
    FnCircus wrote:
    FnCircus wrote:

taking over the croc would be nuts though...would be all for that!
    Plus I heard the new pizza there is good. :D
    NERDS!
  • Options
    Ill be there and I have some posters to donate... off the top of my head...

Klausen Europe Eyeball 2006 and a Bonnaroo Ames 2008 with slight water damage that is barely noticeable.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    I'm both in for both nights for sure !!
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • Options
    FuhrawzFuhrawz Posts: 82
    I'll be there for both nights. Stephanie inspires me.
  • Options
    Also what about the Crocodile? There is no show that night, so it'll just be a large empty bar?[/quote]

taking over the croc would be nuts though...would be all for that![/quote]
    Plus I heard the new pizza there is good. :D[/quote]

Trust me... I'd LOVE to have it at The Garage or Crocodile but they are just too far from the Key. Here is what I see. 200 boozing people who want to be able to leave the bar, walk over and get their 10c tixs, and then come back to pound a few more. Then they'd want to leave a bit early for merch and/or Ben Harper. Keeping the beneficiary in mind, we need people, proximity, and time.
  • Options
    morgie2morgie2 Posts: 1,065
    Shouldn't this thread be a sticky?
    Boston II 94 Boston II 06 Mansfield I 08 Mansfield II 08 Seattle I 09 Seattle II 09
    Hartford 10 Boston 10 Wrigley 13 Worcester I 13 Worcester II 13 Hartford 13
    NYC I 16 NYC II 16 Fenway I 16 Fenway II 16  Fenway 1 18  Fenway II 18
    E.V. Boston II 08 E.V. Albany II 09 E.V. Providence 11, E.V. Boston 11
    Troubled Souls Unite
  • Options

taking over the croc would be nuts though...would be all for that![/quote]
    Plus I heard the new pizza there is good. :D[/quote]

Trust me... I'd LOVE to have it at The Garage or Crocodile but they are just too far from the Key. Here is what I see. 200 boozing people who want to be able to leave the bar, walk over and get their 10c tixs, and then come back to pound a few more. Then they'd want to leave a bit early for merch and/or Ben Harper. Keeping the beneficiary in mind, we need people, proximity, and time.[/quote]

Great points and exactly what I was planning on doing.
  • Options

Klausen Europe Eyeball 2006 and a Bonnaroo Ames 2008 with slight water damage that is barely noticeable.
    That's assuming the kid's gonna get all cleared to cross the border?
  • Options
    Hinn wrote:

If he doesnt I will still be there. One of us has to, the hotels/tickets are paid for, dont really want to eat 1000 bucks give or take.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Whatever happened to the idea to have it at the hotel? Did that turn out not to be an option? I re-read that thread and didn't see anything. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    Hinn wrote:

If he doesnt I will still be there. One of us has to, the hotels/tickets are paid for, dont really want to eat 1000 bucks give or take.
    If it's you and not the missus, I haven't sorted accom yet, so we'll need to revisit the Melbourne hotel and have you spoon me.

I'd offer the same if it was the missus and not you, but you mightn't like that.
  • Options
    Hinn wrote:
    If it's you and not the missus, I haven't sorted accom yet, so we'll need to revisit the Melbourne hotel and have you spoon me.

I'd offer the same if it was the missus and not you, but you mightn't like that.

Yeah you know, keep it open, I could end up having room for a few in my room very last minute, last time I tried to spoon you you got all squirmy and i slept on floor with tommy and spooned a very lonely pillow in the morning. Anyways, keep your options open, there is a place (potentially) on hold for you.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    Im in for both nights!!!!

Laura.......if you need help for night 2 count me IN!
    How I choose to feel......is how I am.
  • Options
    The people reading this exchange between me and you might need a fundraiser of their own to recover from the mental trauma.
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,818
    Laura,

Ozzie's is a dump and it smells like Vinegar and Vomit. The service there also blows. With how many people that are probably going to show up, it might not be the best place to have it at.

Although on the plus side, we can be as rowdy as we want there probably. :mrgreen:

Uh... does it really smell like vinegar and vomit??? :shock: Can we Febreeze before hand?
    Myself + 1 will be there. Should be interesting. I don't know any of you. :lol: That means I'll probably drink too much and make an ass out of myself. All in the name of charity.

We all started off that way, not knowing people... that's half the fun :D You'll make plenty of friends and hopefully provide us with some entertainment!
    Sounds good so far.

Team Wyoming consisting of myself and my wife are planning to attend at least one night. We dont know anyone either really, but have met a few of you at Hawaii and EV LA1 at the Opus. We are more of the spectator than participant so knock yourselves out and make an ass out of your self for our entertainment :)

I think riding the Ducks would be fun, but I'll have to check with the other half.

Exactly!! Opus was fun :) You'll know me, so that's one down. Tell her the ducks are awesome! :mrgreen:
    Im in for both nights!!!!

Laura.......if you need help for night 2 count me IN!

Awesome! Adding you to the list. We'll need as many people as are willing to volunteer.

RSVP list & raffle lists updated!

And I too agree... love Croc & Garage, but closeness to the venue is key
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    Ryan, did we ever figure out the age policy of Ozzie's pre-show?
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • Options
    YAY!!!!

CANT WAIT!!
    How I choose to feel......is how I am.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    Laura let me know the address issue,,for have post office tweet.. ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    Just spoke to the GM...Age 21+ only required after 9 p.m. but he did mention that under 21+ would be confined to the karaoke room which is where we plan on setting up the tables for raffle/auction items. I can't see that being much fun but it depends on how you'd like to spend your time I guess.

I also just got their green light on opening the entire bar, including upstairs and their outside deck area. The GM of Ozzie's said he could handle 300 people quite easily. This is going to be a killer time!!!
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    Sounds like Ozzies then?
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    Just spoke to the GM...Age 21+ only required after 9 p.m. but he did mention that under 21+ would be confined to the karaoke room which is where we plan on setting up the tables for raffle/auction items. I can't see that being much fun but it depends on how you'd like to spend your time I guess.

I also just got their green light on opening the entire bar, including upstairs and their outside deck area. The GM of Ozzie's said he could handle 300 people quite easily. This is going to be a killer time!!!

We wouldn't be in the main bar?
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • Options
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    Foxy Mop wrote:

We wouldn't be in the main bar?
    Yes, the main bar is downstairs and has a capacity of just over 200. Most of us would be down there of course. The GM said that in light of the event and the anticipated attendance, he would go ahead and open the upstairs for us too in case we needed the room and just to have full access to the entire bar. The upstairs deck would be open too (weather permitting).
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    so we're not supposed to donate bootlegs?
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Hinn wrote:
    The people reading this exchange between me and you might need a fundraiser of their own to recover from the mental trauma.

LOL!! :lol:
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV