Options

Seattle Pearl Jam Pre-Parties, Fundraisers & Afterparties!

Comments

• Options
    Hello everyone! Just an update on our progress:

We are getting extremely close to nailing down the final party location- it will either be at Ozzie's or T.S. McHugh's. I briefly met with one of the owners at T.S. McHugh's last night and we are going to email him a re-cap of what we are looking for to see how interested he is. All of the local restaurants and bars are going to be packed to capacity without "our party" so it's going to come down to who is the most willing to give back to the charity while accommodating our party needs!

In the meantime, we are looking forward to more and more RSVP's and any donations for the raffle! If you are also interested in volunteering for the event we could use your help and would welcome you with open arms!
    This promises to be a killer time and I am excited to meet new friends who live as close as down the street in Seattle and as far away as Istanbul!!!

Cheers,
    Ryan a.k.a. STONEd and dAMENT-ED
  • Options
    Manimal wrote:
    Hey if anybody has extra tickets for the two nights, PLEASE let me know.I just found out i'll be in the area during the shows..
    Thank you! and will see you at the pre-party and show..
    If you don't end up finding tixs for the shows the pre-parties tend to be a great resource for a nice seat sold at face value. I'm sure others will agree... Glad to see you will be making it!!!
  • Options
    EddiesMuseEddiesMuse Posts: 389
    Hello everyone! Just an update on our progress:

We are getting extremely close to nailing down the final party location- it will either be at Ozzie's or T.S. McHugh's. I briefly met with one of the owners at T.S. McHugh's last night and we are going to email him a re-cap of what we are looking for to see how interested he is. All of the local restaurants and bars are going to be packed to capacity without "our party" so it's going to come down to who is the most willing to give back to the charity while accommodating our party needs!

In the meantime, we are looking forward to more and more RSVP's and any donations for the raffle! If you are also interested in volunteering for the event we could use your help and would welcome you with open arms!
    This promises to be a killer time and I am excited to meet new friends who live as close as down the street in Seattle and as far away as Istanbul!!!

Cheers,
    Ryan a.k.a. STONEd and dAMENT-ED

RSVP'ing for both nites!
    Sometimes "Majority" just means all of the Fools are in Agreement.
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,818
    melflash wrote:
    Please add me to the RSVP list for both nights. I'm coming solo from Denver and my first time in Seattle. I don't post much but I'm on here reading quite a bit. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Added!
    BigHub74 wrote:
    I'll be at both shows and all parties, I just need the details.

Added - check out the first post in this thread, it'll always stay updated with the latest info :)
    morgie2 wrote:
    Hey Foxy Mop, How come you're #25 on an RSVP list that you started? ;)

Hehee cause I gots a little problem called OCD and I alphabetize the lists (it does help when adding people in, to make sure I'm not double-listing people), thus I'm #25 or thereabouts! :oops: :mrgreen::lol:
    ML143622 wrote:
    Put me +1 for the Sep 22 festivities please.

Added!
    Manimal wrote:
    Hey if anybody has extra tickets for the two nights, PLEASE let me know.I just found out i'll be in the area during the shows..
    Thank you! and will see you at the pre-party and show..

Added and noted you were in need of tix
    RSVP me for both nights as well.
    I've never been to Seattle and I'll be flying solo from coast to coast; It'll be nice to meet some cool people , see what Seattle has to offer and have a great time!

Added!
    EddiesMuse wrote:
    Ill be there nite 1 and 2 - IM SO EXCITED. I will ge going by myself so you all look out for me!!

Added!
    rastababy wrote:
    Put me down for three!!!!! :ugeek:

This confused me! You +3? :D Cause otherwise a 3rd show would be fabulous!
    I'm in, on my own. Will dig for some stuff to donate too!

Added! Donations are always very appreciated - just post here or PM me or Ryan and let us know what you'd like to donate.
    BigHub74 wrote:
    how do I rsvp?

I've got you down - you're good to go :)
    Down1 wrote:
    I'll be there Night One with I Met Ed and two others. And then with IME on night 2! Thanks for planning!!!

Added!
    rthaell wrote:
    This is my first post. I have seen Pearl Jam a couple of times in the past but never with 10c tickets. I have 10c tickets to Seattle 1 and I am interested in the pre-party, what goes on at them? Is there a cost?
    Thank you for reading & responding to this post.

Welcome to the board :) There is no cost to attend the parties. Basically we have them as a way for PJ fans to meet up, connect, meet old friends and make new friends while doing something for a good cause. It's a very casual thing, everyone mingles, chats about shows, the band, Ed's pants, etc. while grabbing some food/beverages and listening/watching PJ. Closer to the show we host a raffle (items listed in the 1st post), tell you a little about the beneficiary, have some gift items available for donation, and just have a good time :)
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    YefaYefa Posts: 1,133
    I'm planning to attend both nights with +1 for night 2.
    I look forward to seeing some people again & meeting others for the first time!
    You see me empty, Sir, do not pause and inquire, simply assume and refill.
    - Al Swearengen

http://www.cantstoptheserenity.com
  • Options
    FnCircusFnCircus Posts: 439
    hey laura. you already have me down, but I will be hanging with a bunch of people. Put +3 next to me for now with possibly more to come.

edit: both nights
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    N/M--just read PM.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Please add me to the list for both nights + 1, thank you!

If you need any help pm me or contact me through my website: seattlerockguy.com

Can't wait!
  • Options
    Lone Drawn MeteorLone Drawn Meteor Vancouver, BC, Canada, Northern Hemishpere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe Posts: 1,230
    I'm in, and I'll be bringing some 10 clubbers form Guatemala.
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • Options
    Yefa wrote:
    I'm planning to attend both nights with +1 for night 2.
    I look forward to seeing some people again & meeting others for the first time!

Added!
    FnCircus wrote:
    hey laura. you already have me down, but I will be hanging with a bunch of people. Put +3 next to me for now with possibly more to come.

Added you & your circus freaks!
    Please add me to the list for both nights + 1, thank you!

If you need any help pm me or contact me through my website: seattlerockguy.com

Can't wait!
    I'm in, and I'll be bringing some 10 clubbers form Guatemala.

Added!
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • Options
    FnCircus wrote:

FnCircus: You dont need +3 for your split personalities. Though I would like to meet the personality that eats his own shit. See you this Saturday!
    "How loud can silence get?"

http://www.myspace.com/cockeyedoptimus
  • Options
    aqua amesaqua ames Seattle Posts: 94
    FnCircus wrote:
    We could party in a fucking honey bucket for all I care.
    hopefully you found your shoes before you go into the honeybucket.........

Ha ha! Rockaholic got a text from your wife that my shoes were found in the corn patch? DOH! That was a great wedding, FnCircus. Dont remember the ride home (do remember cold feet) ...but it was a great time. See ya soon!

Laura, I will probably be at both pre-parties. Add a +1 for night 2.

mm-I remember that drive home and can remind you if you want. ;)
    2000: Seattle I & II
    2003: Fargo, St Paul, Santa Barbara
    2005: The Gorge & Thunder Bay
    2006: Chicago I & II, St Paul I & II, Portland, The Gorge I & II,
    Honolulu
    2009: Seattle I & II, Portland
    2011: Vancouver B.C.
    2013: Wrigley Field Chicago & Seattle
    2014: St. Paul
  • Options
    Ha ha! Rockaholic got a text from your wife that my shoes were found in the corn patch? DOH! That was a great wedding, FnCircus. Dont remember the ride home (do remember cold feet) ...but it was a great time. See ya soon![/quote]

mm-I remember that drive home and can remind you if you want. ;)[/quote]

Umm... perhaps utilized pilot to passenger confidentialty standards regarding this topic. Guilt and embarrassment has me shackled. It's FnCircus's fault with his free for all wine/beer choices at his wedding
    "How loud can silence get?"

http://www.myspace.com/cockeyedoptimus
  • Options
    aqua ames wrote:

Got you in my dear! :)
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • Options
    Ha ha! Rockaholic got a text from your wife that my shoes were found in the corn patch? DOH! That was a great wedding, FnCircus. Dont remember the ride home (do remember cold feet) ...but it was a great time. See ya soon!

mm-I remember that drive home and can remind you if you want. ;)[/quote]

Umm... perhaps utilized pilot to passenger confidentialty standards regarding this topic. Guilt and embarrassment has me shackled. It's FnCircus's fault with his free for all wine/beer choices at his wedding[/quote]

Just checking. Yes, that was a great wedding!
    Honolulu
  • Options
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    aqua ames wrote:

Got you in my dear! :)

Thanks!
    I'm going to go through my pj stash of goods...I'll pm you with any items that I'll be donating.
    Honolulu
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,646

We are getting extremely close to nailing down the final party location- it will either be at Ozzie's or T.S. McHugh's.

and the winner is.........................................??????? :?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Crazy MarcusCrazy Marcus Posts: 1,823
    edited September 2009
    Now that I've secured a ticket for night one, please RSVP me for both nights. Thanks! :)
    Post edited by Crazy Marcus on
  • Options
    I'd love to go. Just me for Monday, and my cousin and I for Tuesday. Thank You!
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • Options
    One month away! Has the location been finalized yet?
  • Options
    coach4tlcoach4tl Posts: 143
    Count the wife and I in for both nights
  • Options
    morgie2morgie2 Posts: 1,065
    Laura, any idea which day we're gonna do the duck tour? I already purchased tickets prior to you trying to organize a group, but I'd still like to go with you guys and just use my full price tickets.
    Boston II 94 Boston II 06 Mansfield I 08 Mansfield II 08 Seattle I 09 Seattle II 09
    Hartford 10 Boston 10 Wrigley 13 Worcester I 13 Worcester II 13 Hartford 13
    NYC I 16 NYC II 16 Fenway I 16 Fenway II 16  Fenway 1 18  Fenway II 18
    E.V. Boston II 08 E.V. Albany II 09 E.V. Providence 11, E.V. Boston 11
    Troubled Souls Unite
  • Options
    My wife and I would love to be there! Count us in for Monday!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Options
    Have we decided on where this is going to be yet?
    What ain't a country I ever heard of. Do they speak English in what?
  • Options
    brucebruce Posts: 384
    So the preparty sounds awsome but what about the AFTER PARTY?? That's when we can let loose and reminisce about the show.....
    Writing checks that others pay.....

• Options
    We are finally official!!!!! The pre-party is graciously being hosted by T.S. McHugh's in Seattle, just a block away from Seattle Center/Key Arena. The owner has opened the entire restaurant to us and will also be extending the back parking lot up which will serve as a massive beer garden for all to enjoy! Stay tuned for directions, parking info, and other exciting stuff in the coming days and weeks. In the meantime, please feel free to check out http://www.tsmchughs.com for a sneak preview!

FoxyMop is currently hosting the Chicago Pre-Party Fundraiser/shows but we hope to have all of the info for the event and current RSVP's updated shortly! Stay tuned...

p.s.- we are still in need of donations for the raffle so please open your hearts and search your PJ collections for anything you can give. Please PM me if you have any questions!
  • Options
    marcPJfanmarcPJfan Austin, TX Posts: 807
    That's awesome news STONEd and dAMENT-ED. Thanks for your hard work! I can't believe it's only 4 weeks from tonight!
    09/16/95, 09/16/96, 06/29/98, 07/02/98, 07/05/98, 09/08/98, 09/10/98, 09/11/98, 09/18/98, 09/19/98, 06/13/99, 10/30/99, 10/31/99, 05/29/00, 05/30/00, 10/14/00, 10/17/00, 10/18/00, 11/05/00, 10/20/01, 10/21/01, 12/06/02, 04/05/03, 04/06/03, 06/09/03, 10/22/03, 09/24/04, 05/12/06, 05/13/06, 05/27/06, 05/28/06, 07/22/06, 07/23/06, 06/11/08, 06/12/08, 08/01/08, 09/21/09, 09/22/09, 10/04/09, 05/03/10, 05/04/10, 05/06/10, 05/07/10, 07/02/11, 09/03/11, 09/04/11, 10/23/11, 11/15/13, 11/16/13, 10/19/14, 10/25/14, 10/26/14, 11/28/15, 04/23/16, 08/05/16, 08/07/16, 09/09/17, 08/18/18, 09/02/18, 09/04/18, 10/01/21, 10/02/21, 05/06/22, 05/07/22, 05/12/22, 05/13/22, 08/31/23, 09/02/23, 09/13/23, 09/15/23, 09/18/23, 09/19/23
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    Awesome I will try to make it.
    I'm so excited only a month till the shows!! :D:D:mrgreen:
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    force-10force-10 Posts: 794
    Hi guys. Stoned and foxy. Sounds great. Please add another friend of mine for both nights. It´s now three of us making the trip. Thanks!
    IN THE DARK, ALL CATS ARE BLACK.
  • Options
    Down1Down1 Posts: 40
    Hi Foxy Mop,
    Can you please add a +3 to my name?

thanks!
    Memorial 7/21/98, MGM 10/22/00, Key 11/5&6/00, EV Showbox 7/9/01, Key(Groundworks)10/22/01, Showbox 12/6/02, Key 12/8&9/02, MSG 7/9/03, Benaroya 10/22/03, Gorge 9/1/05, San Diego 7/7/06, Gorge II 7/23/06, EV Vancouver 4/08, San Fran 8/28/09, Key 9/21&22/09, EV Benaroya 7/15&16/11