Options

Seattle Pearl Jam Pre-Parties, Fundraisers & Afterparties!

Comments

• Options
    FuhrawzFuhrawz Posts: 82
    Kidd, at least people under twenty one can be somewhat involved. There's going to be other fans and a lot of people want to reach the place a while before the gate opens to avoid long lines, you know? Don't worry, just show up and I'll see you inside that room/the patio.
  • Options
    Wow...having seen how many 10c members are coming to the Seatle shows I'm not too hyped on my potential seats.

Bring on a Portland show!
  • Options
    Ride the ducks is a lot of fun, I have done it twice. Hope you guys enjoy it.
  • Options
    morgie2morgie2 Posts: 1,065
    Ride the ducks is a lot of fun, I have done it twice. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Once we get the venue for the pre-party finalized, I hope a "duck date" takes center stage. (aflac)
    Boston II 94 Boston II 06 Mansfield I 08 Mansfield II 08 Seattle I 09 Seattle II 09
    Hartford 10 Boston 10 Wrigley 13 Worcester I 13 Worcester II 13 Hartford 13
    NYC I 16 NYC II 16 Fenway I 16 Fenway II 16  Fenway 1 18  Fenway II 18
    E.V. Boston II 08 E.V. Albany II 09 E.V. Providence 11, E.V. Boston 11
    Troubled Souls Unite
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    i will be there both nights
    will see what goodies i can organise!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    Fuhgawz wrote:
    Kidd, at least people under twenty one can be somewhat involved. There's going to be other fans and a lot of people want to reach the place a while before the gate opens to avoid long lines, you know? Don't worry, just show up and I'll see you inside that room/the patio.

yah but most people will be in the bar not in the raffle room
    you won't see me there but everyone else under 21 have fun in your patio
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    BigGameCaptainBigGameCaptain Posts: 287
    edited July 2009
    Aloha Laura and Ryan! :D

Mary and I will be at both nights.....each bringing a friend both nights!

somethingaboutmary +1 Both nights
    BigGameCaptain + 1 Both nights

I'll see what I can find for donations for both nights.

Mahalo for all your hard work guys! Sounds Epic :mrgreen:

Aloha,
    Bill
    Post edited by BigGameCaptain on
    Honolulu Dec 2, 2006
    Seattle Sept 21 & 22 2009
    Portland Sept 26, 2009
    Madison Square Garden May 20 & 21, 2010
    Bridge School Oct 23 & 24, 2010
    Alpine Valley - PJ20 Sept 3 & 4, 2011
    DeLuna Sept 21, 2012
    Atlanta Sept 22, 2012
    Missoula Sept 30, 2012
    Wrigley Field July 19, 2013
    Portland Nov 29, 2013
    Spokane Nov 30, 2013
    Vancouver Dec 4, 2013
    Seattle Dec 6, 2013
    Tulsa Oct 8, 2014
    Lincoln Oct 9, 2014
    Telluride July 9, 2016
    Boston Aug 5 & 7, 2016
    Chicago 20 & 21, 2016
    New York Apr 7, 2017
    Seattle 8 & 10, 2018
    Missoula Aug 13, 2018
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    I might not spend all evening in the bar...I don't usually drink lots before a concert anyway...Probably will be a lot of people like that...not wanting to be in the bar all night. PJ fans are a pretty sociable bunch, so it's not like you'd be stuck in the corner by yourself...
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    Fuhgawz wrote:

C'mon dude...this is your first show and you are a Porch legend. I would love to finally meet you (as I'm sure many others would too). Please try and make it if you can. Besides, I know what a huge fan you are and you'd hate to miss out on some pretty killer items that have yet to be announced ;) We can't please everyone in just one venue but this would give us all a chance to mix...people are going to be floating throughout all night, not just glued to the bar. Trust me!

Who else wants PJ Kidd to show?
  • Options

Aloha,
    Bill
    Aloha Bill!!!! Stoked we will be seeing you and Mary again soon. It was great seeing you guys at Neumos for the FTM show too...had an insane time! Thanks so much for the donation thoughts. Damn I'm getting excited for September.
  • Options
    Maui,Hawaii,Toronto,Chicago,Philly donation packages done...hometown of the band now,,,the same address,Laura ? ;)
    Greetings Dimitris!!!!! Guess what just arrived in my mailbox? Thank you from my heart for the awesome donations...what a great package of goodies! If I can figure out how to post photos I took of the items I will put them up for everyone to see. Feelin' the love here in the States for sure. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    Fuhgawz wrote:

C'mon dude...this is your first show and you are a Porch legend. I would love to finally meet you (as I'm sure many others would too). Please try and make it if you can. Besides, I know what a huge fan you are and you'd hate to miss out on some pretty killer items that have yet to be announced ;) We can't please everyone in just one venue but this would give us all a chance to mix...people are going to be floating throughout all night, not just glued to the bar. Trust me!

Lol awh thanks, haha im a porch legend?
    ill have to talk it over with my folks they are a little weird about bars LoL ;)
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    Lol awh thanks, haha im a porch legend?
    ill have to talk it over with my folks they are a little weird about bars LoL ;)[/quote]

PM me if you want me to chat with them over the phone or meet them. If I knew my kid had his head on straight half as good as you do I'd let them go. I'd be stoked my kid ran in this circle of folks. Hell, bring them along and they can see first hand!!! p.s.- yes, you are legendary and a refreshing, rare representative of a generation who truly appreciates the music. Keep me posted bud.
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    scress wrote:
    Scress +3
    Welcome and see you there! :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965

Aloha,
    Bill
    It will be fun to see you guys again! :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,571
    Seattle fans are slackin'! You guys still couldn't come up with a place? Come on! Quit fuckin' around :D
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I'll be attending both nights :D I thoroughly enjoyed the ones in NY last year, so I can't miss out on this :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    Maui,Hawaii,Toronto,Chicago,Philly donation packages done...hometown of the band now,,,the same address,Laura ? ;)
    Greetings Dimitris!!!!! Guess what just arrived in my mailbox? Thank you from my heart for the awesome donations...what a great package of goodies! If I can figure out how to post photos I took of the items I will put them up for everyone to see. Feelin' the love here in the States for sure. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Me thanks for give me the chance to share.Have the best time in the partys.Sending my love from Greece to all the honetown fans :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Is there a real need to rent a car for the trip? Last time I was there we had friends up from Portland that had a car, but we pretty much stayed downtown and walked. Btw is anyone else from texas making the pilgrimage?
    What ain't a country I ever heard of. Do they speak English in what?
  • Options
    I'll be at both shows, and pre-parties!
  • Options
    marcPJfanmarcPJfan Austin, TX Posts: 807
    Is there a real need to rent a car for the trip? Last time I was there we had friends up from Portland that had a car, but we pretty much stayed downtown and walked. Btw is anyone else from texas making the pilgrimage?
    You definitely don't need a car. You can take a bus from the airport into the city and either walk or use public transportation to get around. This will be my 6th trip to Seattle for shows and I'm also from Texas. Where in Texas are you from? What airport you flying out of? I think we'll probably fly out of SAT.
    09/16/95, 09/16/96, 06/29/98, 07/02/98, 07/05/98, 09/08/98, 09/10/98, 09/11/98, 09/18/98, 09/19/98, 06/13/99, 10/30/99, 10/31/99, 05/29/00, 05/30/00, 10/14/00, 10/17/00, 10/18/00, 11/05/00, 10/20/01, 10/21/01, 12/06/02, 04/05/03, 04/06/03, 06/09/03, 10/22/03, 09/24/04, 05/12/06, 05/13/06, 05/27/06, 05/28/06, 07/22/06, 07/23/06, 06/11/08, 06/12/08, 08/01/08, 09/21/09, 09/22/09, 10/04/09, 05/03/10, 05/04/10, 05/06/10, 05/07/10, 07/02/11, 09/03/11, 09/04/11, 10/23/11, 11/15/13, 11/16/13, 10/19/14, 10/25/14, 10/26/14, 11/28/15, 04/23/16, 08/05/16, 08/07/16, 09/09/17, 08/18/18, 09/02/18, 09/04/18, 10/01/21, 10/02/21, 05/06/22, 05/07/22, 05/12/22, 05/13/22, 08/31/23, 09/02/23, 09/13/23, 09/15/23, 09/18/23, 09/19/23
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    Just got my flight from LAX-SEA yesterday---if anyone is looking, $159 on Virgin America...

I am SO flipping excited for these shows and that weekend...my first trip to Seattle :-)
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    marcPJfan wrote:
    You definitely don't need a car. You can take a bus from the airport into the city and either walk or use public transportation to get around. This will be my 6th trip to Seattle for shows and I'm also from Texas. Where in Texas are you from? What airport you flying out of? I think we'll probably fly out of SAT.

I am in Houston so I'll be flying out of IAH. This is my 3rd trip to seattle, so I vaguely remember where things are. The first time in 02 we mostly just stayed downtown and walked around. We were only there for a few days and the shows kind of consumed most of the time. Mostly me running around frantically trying to get a ticket to the second showbox gig for under 1k. The second trip was to the gorge in 06 so it was really just a night at the airport and then head south east to camp. I just didn't want to feel stuck downtown, and waste my time in the city. The M's game sounds fun, and I'll probably do the EMP thing again. I don't remember a lot of bars in the area, but maybe I just don't remember. This will be my brother's first trip to the city, so I am sure I'll do some of the same tourist stuff as last time. Any other suggestions of things to do for an out of town PJ fanatic are more than welcome!
    What ain't a country I ever heard of. Do they speak English in what?
  • Options
    wolfbear wrote:

Aloha,
    Bill
    It will be fun to see you guys again! :)

It will be great to see you and Paul :D Hope you are both well. See you in September!!!
    Honolulu Dec 2, 2006
    Portland Sept 26, 2009
    DeLuna Sept 21, 2012
    Atlanta Sept 22, 2012
    Missoula Sept 30, 2012
    Portland Nov 29, 2013
    Spokane Nov 30, 2013
    Vancouver Dec 4, 2013
    Seattle Dec 6, 2013
    Tulsa Oct 8, 2014
    Lincoln Oct 9, 2014
    Telluride July 9, 2016
    Boston Aug 5 & 7, 2016
    Chicago 20 & 21, 2016
    New York Apr 7, 2017
    Seattle 8 & 10, 2018
    Missoula Aug 13, 2018
  • Options

Aloha,
    Bill
    Aloha Bill!!!! Stoked we will be seeing you and Mary again soon. It was great seeing you guys at Neumos for the FTM show too...had an insane time! Thanks so much for the donation thoughts. Damn I'm getting excited for September.

No doubt Ryan! Had a great show at FTM!!! It was great to see you Bro! I will get something good for the fundraiser together :mrgreen:
    Aloha Bra
    Honolulu Dec 2, 2006
    Portland Sept 26, 2009
    DeLuna Sept 21, 2012
    Atlanta Sept 22, 2012
    Missoula Sept 30, 2012
    Portland Nov 29, 2013
    Spokane Nov 30, 2013
    Vancouver Dec 4, 2013
    Seattle Dec 6, 2013
    Tulsa Oct 8, 2014
    Lincoln Oct 9, 2014
    Telluride July 9, 2016
    Boston Aug 5 & 7, 2016
    Chicago 20 & 21, 2016
    New York Apr 7, 2017
    Seattle 8 & 10, 2018
    Missoula Aug 13, 2018
  • Options
    Hey,
    I'm coming down from Kelowna, BC with a fellow 10C member and we're going to both shows, and might go to both pre-parties once plans are confirmed. What a great idea! Was this sorta pre-party held during the Nov. 2000 shows? I was a 10C member than and can't recall....

Cheers,
    Jason
    http://www.laner.ca/kelowna-live-music/

ps. Anxiously awaiting my 6th and 7th PJ shows!!
  • Options
    FuhrawzFuhrawz Posts: 82
    Fuhgawz wrote:

Breaking news. Kidd is not a dude!
  • Options
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Seattle fans are slackin'! You guys still couldn't come up with a place? Come on! Quit fuckin' around :D
    I know huh. Trying to find the "WILL PLEASE THE MAJORITY" location. Your vote counts if you want to weigh in :mrgreen: We are down to Ozzie's and T.S. McHughs at least for top 2. I have not had a chance to visit with the McHughs owner because of crazy work and 100+ degree temperature in Seattle...sucks out here right now.
  • Options
    mdgsolomdgsolo Posts: 788
    Hey Ryan- have you considered Queen Anne Mcmenimans at 200 Roy. Great beer and pub food, cool atmosphere, and easy walk almost across the street to the Key. Not to mention great parking for the show right there?

M
  • Options
    Hey Ryan- have you considered Queen Anne Mcmenimans at 200 Roy. Great beer and pub food, cool atmosphere, and easy walk almost across the street to the Key. Not to mention great parking for the show right there?

M

There are much better beer options than the McBeer at McMennamins. I'm in Portland...we're spoiled.