Options

*** -- PROCESSING Your Philadelphia 76ers -- ***

Comments

• Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057

i don't think they could have. same thing would have happened with them that happened with charlotte. he wasn't gonna play for any team but the lakers.

he's been a douche since middle school ;)

you really think he wouldn't have played for the sixers??????? :? no way
    i can't believe that ...

i understand A I was the 1st pick...but if kobe went 1 to his hometown ...he would have played

the best players are always love em or hate em guys

He's not from Philly !!

:evil:

EXHIBIT A .. :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    Is it this bad..Jeags ?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_d ... nba-323513

Video: Sixers analyst falls asleep during game

:lol:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,305
    Is it this bad..Jeags ?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_d ... nba-323513

Video: Sixers analyst falls asleep during game

i posted that the other day. eric snow is a complete joke of an announcer.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

i don't think they could have. same thing would have happened with them that happened with charlotte. he wasn't gonna play for any team but the lakers.

he's been a douche since middle school ;)

i can't believe that ...

i understand A I was the 1st pick...but if kobe went 1 to his hometown ...he would have played

dude, i played against him in middle school and he was an egomaniac even back then. so my dislike for him stretches waaay back...

it's not even an argument. the sixers had the first pick and could not afford to take a gamble on a high school kid most thought was making a mistake not going to college at the time. he was drafted 13th. if the sixers had the 10th pick or something, then you can argue it. drafting kobe wasn't even discussed back then.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

i can't believe that ...

dude, i played against him in middle school and he was an egomaniac even back then. so my dislike for him stretches waaay back...

it's not even an argument. the sixers had the first pick and could not afford to take a gamble on a high school kid most thought was making a mistake not going to college at the time. he was drafted 13th. if the sixers had the 10th pick or something, then you can argue it. drafting kobe wasn't even discussed back then.

im just saying if he was drafted by philly he would have played there

i realize it wasn't possible that year ...but use your imagination...jeez louise

kobe_bryant.jpg
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options

im just saying if he was drafted by philly he would have played there

i realize it wasn't possible that year ...but use your imagination...jeez louise

kobe_bryant.jpg

and if they had the 3rd pick instead of the 5th pick in the 84 draft they would have taken michael jordan. :o
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    eric snow is so horribly bad i would not be surprised to see zumoff throw his headset down and walk off a telecast during a game. in fact i am actively rooting for that to happen :lol: :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t5hL_Uj ... r_embedded
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    the knicks are doing what the sixers should be doing. so frustrating

first round playoff ass kicking here we come!!!!
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:

you think the sixers had a shot at carmello anthony huh? :?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:

not this year. they could have kept dalembert and made a run at him as a FA though (assuming they traded brand and/or igguodala).

instead we are left with the same old, same old. squeak into playoffs, get destroyed in round 1, average draft pick, repeat.

what a fucking horrible franchise this is. I feel bad for doug collins
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

not this year. they could have kept dalembert and made a run at him as a FA though (assuming they traded brand and/or igguodala).

instead we are left with the same old, same old. squeak into playoffs, get destroyed in round 1, average draft pick, repeat.

ladies and gentlemen, the fixer :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:

that is so cute.

so much to look forward to with this team. can't wait to see brand, williams, and iggy fighting for that last shot come playoff time
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

that is so cute.

so much to look forward to with this team. can't wait to see brand, williams, and iggy fighting for that last shot come playoff time

...not like you'd be watching anyway ;) :wave:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:

that is so cute.

unlike you I watch ALL philly teams. I'm sure you'll be a flyers fan come june though, just like last year :?
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

that is so cute.

unlike you I watch ALL philly teams. I'm sure you'll be a flyers fan come june though, just like last year :?

again with the flyers? unlike you i'm not afraid to admit i'm a casual fan of something. what's your beef? i don't get it.

hey, i'm not a big indoor lacrosse guy either. you gonna rip me for not following the wings on a nightly basis now?

thanks for stopping by fixer. :?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:

again with the flyers? :? unlike you i'm not afraid to admit i'm a casual fan of something. what's your beef? i don't get it.

hey, i'm not a big indoor lacrosse guy either. you gonna rip me for not following the wings on a nightly basis now? :lol:

It's ironic that you consider yourself the judge and jury for fandom around here. for whatever reason you can rip others for being casual fans, but it's OK for you to be one.

I could care less what teams you like or what you watch. you're the one that's infatuated with how often I catch sixers games.

there's nothing worse than someone who starts trouble then plays the victim.
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

It's ironic that you consider yourself the judge and jury for fandom around here. for whatever reason you can rip others for being casual fans, but it's OK for you to be one.

I could care less what teams you like or what you watch. you're the one that's infatuated with how often I catch sixers games.

there's nothing worse than someone who starts trouble then plays the victim.

hey if i were constantly critiquing the flyers in their thread, i'm pretty sure the diehards would figure out if i'm watching their games consistently. no offense, just sayin' ;)

and i never once ripped someone for being a casual fan. i embrace them during phils and birds playoff runs. you're the only one who likes to talk about how much he hates "new" fans. you will not be able to find anywhere where i rip "casual" fans. it's all about the civic pride when your team goes on a run.

you have a bad day or something dude? just feel the need to hop on here and act like a dick or something? i don't get it...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

you have a bad day or something dude? just feel the need to hop on here and act like a dick or something? i don't get it...

read tonight's posts. How was I a dick? You are the one that came at me with your posts.

Strap on a pair and stop being so sensitive. Then get back to telling us how great this sixers' season is
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:

read tonight's posts. How was I a dick? You are the one that came at me with your posts.

Strap on a pair and stop being so sensitive. Then get back to telling us how great this sixers' season is

actually it looks my posts were pretty funny. i want an answer on my indoor lacrosse question asap. thanks for stopping by fixer :clap::clap::lol:

go. sixers.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    hehe..they argue amongst themselves....gotta love the philly fans...take this way to serious :lol:
  • Options
    hehe..they argue amongst themselves....gotta love the philly fans...take this way to serious :lol:

why can't we all just get along nelly? :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    the atlantic division teams keeping adding star players. well, except for the sixers. they are content with that 7 seed.

so frustrating
  • Options
    man the wizards stink. :lol:

back to back 20 pt games from the jrue...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,790
    The Fixer wrote:
    the atlantic division teams keeping adding star players. well, except for the sixers. they are content with that 7 seed.

so frustrating

We're still better than the Knicks. I believe that.
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:

so frustrating

yeah. not sure the carmello trade is as great as it appears on the surface.

if deron williams signs an extension, the nets got the better of those two deals...for a whole lot less. be funny as hell to see him not resign with them though. billy king, gotta love him.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,790
    The Fixer wrote:

so frustrating

if deron williams signs an extension, the nets got the better of those two deals...for a whole lot less. be funny as hell to see him not resign with them though. billy king, gotta love him.

Yeah, if you look at it that way, I see what you're saying, but between Utah and NJ's deal I think Utah made out better.

Gotta love Billy King staying in the division just to make sure we'll do better than anything he does.

I just love how Melo thinks playing for the Knick is the 'big stage'. It doesn't matter if it's New York, the Knicks are not the big stage. Love to see guys who are supposed to be considered "men" care about dumb shit like that. Oh, and not to mention he's a bitch as well. Never liked Melo. Hate the Melo.
  • Options

Yeah, if you look at it that way, I see what you're saying, but between Utah and NJ's deal I think Utah made out better.

Gotta love Billy King staying in the division just to make sure we'll do better than anything he does.

I just love how Melo thinks playing for the Knick is the 'big stage'. It doesn't matter if it's New York, the Knicks are not the big stage. Love to see guys who are supposed to be considered "men" care about dumb shit like that. Oh, and not to mention he's a bitch as well. Never liked Melo. Hate the Melo.

love the drake.

i'm not a big melo fan either. hated him in college....guy's a tremendous scorer, but that's about it. doesn't play defense. that team could already score but didn't defend. billups is ill suited for that offense at his age too.

williams is a jack ass, but i think he might be the better player. hopefully he doesn't stick around. that would be hil-larious
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:

so frustrating

unfortunately that doesn't matter. there are still 5 teams better than ny and phlly.

plus, the knicks are at least now in a position to add complimentary players and become good. they have 2 legit stars in anthony and stoudemire (admittedly I'm not an amare fan...he is one dimensional). billups is past his prime, but he's still decent. they are a lot closer to being contenders than the sixers are...especially if chris paul goes there as rumors indicate.

the sixers lack of a plan is what pisses me off. forever stuck in mediocrity. ugh
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:

unfortunately that doesn't matter. there are still 5 teams better than ny and phlly.

plus, the knicks are at least now in a position to add complimentary players and become good. they have 2 legit stars in anthony and stoudemire (admittedly I'm not an amare fan...he is one dimensional). billups is past his prime, but he's still decent. they are a lot closer to being contenders than the sixers are...especially if chris paul goes there as rumors indicate.

the sixers lack of a plan is what pisses me off. forever stuck in mediocrity. ugh

mello is kind of one dimensional for a "superstar" too though. and i don't think billups is fit to run that up tempo offense. he's locked in for another year at 13M or so. chris paul would make them a lot better but he's not available until 2012 (after the new cba). by that time, who knows, maybe the sixers would have dealt iguadala and have some room to manuever as well. they're not trading him today (i would pull the trigger if you can get some halfway decent big man in return--not gonna happen though). i don't think they want to mess with the chemistry this team has right now. but i could see something happening with him in the offseason.

sixers aren't a finished product by any stretch of the imagination, but they're a team that could win 50 games as currently constructed. no doubt.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    "I gotta be a dick sometimes." :lol:

doug collins is awesome
    chinese-happy.jpg