Ten Club Presale Update

Comments

• manitoumanmanitouman In My Head Posts: 1,073
    Thank you 10C staff for all you do for us. Enjoy your day! 🙃
    Soldier Field, Chicago, IL 7-11-1995; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-29-1998; MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV 10-22-2000 ~PJ10~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 4-1-2003; Cricket Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ 6-7-2003; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-18-2003; Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI 6-21-2003; Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO 10-5-2004; The Gorge, George, WA 9-1-2005; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-16-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-17-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-2-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-3-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-23-2009; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-24-2009; Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC 12-4-2013; Key Arena, Seattle, WA 12-6-2013; iWireless Arena, Moline, IL 10-17-2014 ~No Code Show~; Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN 10-19-2014; Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 ~Yield Show~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 10-22-2014 ~PJ24~: Wrigley Field 1 & 2, 2016; Safeco Field, Seattle Home Shows 1 & 2; Wrigley Field, Chicago Away Shows 1 & 2....
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    Does this effect my lawn seats at Deer Creek? /s
    You might be able to move up a few imaginary rows
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Brisk. said:
    Anyone could score a 300 section ticket on a TM sale though.
    Exactly, I'm all about there being more Ten Club seats but the whole point of being in the club for me is to get priority seating. Could have scored nose bleeds with the general on-sale. 
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 7,958
    Brisk. said:
    Brisk. said:
    So? 
    Why do I need to pay a yearly additional privledge for nosebleed seats?
    If you have a high membership number, yes that would factor into your decision 
  • TuckerKattTuckerKatt Posts: 120
    Thank you 10C! 
    baldog27 said:
    Hawk123 said:
    baldog27 said:
    I would much rather keep my seats now if it guaranteed the Band found new management for next year
    Mistakes happened and are being fixed. You really think people need to lose their jobs over this?
    YES. We deserve so much better. Stop apologizing for them. It literally is their job. 
    I think they've built up enough goodwill over the years to wait for the dust to settle before making a final judgement on how things went
  • JK274975JK274975 Posts: 7
    Anyone know how many members there are in the 10C ?
  • SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,072
    Sea said:
    Ten Club Presale Update

News April 27 2023

We also want to address fan frustration about Ten Club tickets being located in higher levels of the venues compared to prior tours. We are committed to getting more inventory into the hands of Ten Club members and the only way to add more tickets is to go higher up. As a result of this additional inventory, we were able to allocate more tickets to Ten Club members than on any previous arena tour. 

Ten Club

Thanks for the update. Regarding tickets in the higher levels, this should have been mentioned before the lottery given that it is a significant change "compared to prior tours." If I knew there was a chance I would receive the last row in the upper deck, I might have reduced my number of shows selected or not registered at all. On the last tour, the face value resale rule made it impossible to sell many of the less desirable seats. Given the numerous seat-assignment errors and lack of information about remote seat locations, you should allow members who do not want their reassigned seats to cancel orders. 
  • pjman75pjman75 Indiana Posts: 836
    Thank you @Sea
    I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.

8/17/98 Noblesville, 8/18/00 Noblesville, 6/5/03 San Diego, 6/22/03 Noblesville, 9/11/05 Kitchener, 5/7/10 Noblesville, 9/15/11 Hamilton, 11/21/12 Memphis (Ed w/ Glen), 7/19/13 Wrigley, 10/11/13 Pittsburgh, 10/01/14 Cincinnati, 10/03/14 Saint Louis, 4/16/16 Greenville, 4/26/16 Lexington, 5/1/16 NYC, 5/2/16 NYC, 8/20/16 Wrigley, 8/22/16 Wrigley (For Hank), 8/18/18 Wrigley, 8/20/18 Wrigley (For Hank), 9/18/22 Saint Louis, 9/5/23 Chicago, 9/7/23 Chicago
  • TheKricketTheKricket Chicago Posts: 115
    bklee0 said:
    That's great for people with reserved seats. Does not do much for the once confirmed seats I had, the $645 of charges on my credit card and no tickets to show for it.
    Oh yes - we're going to need the refunds on the tickets before you charge those cards again (I've got $1300 in pending charges as it is - don't need that going up to nearly 2K because I want to go to 2 PJ shows).

I know we'll get the refunds or the charges will be reversed, but I bet it won't happen before the Verified sale tomorrow morning.
    1995.07.09 - 1995.07.11 - 1998.06.27 - 1998.06.29 - 2000.10.08 - 2000.10.09 - 2003.06.18 - 2003.06.21 - 2006.05.16 - 2006.05.17 - 2006.06.30 - 2007.08.05 - 2008.08.21 (ev solo) - 2009.08.24 - 2011.06.28 (ev solo) - 2011.09.03 - 2013.07.19 - 2016.08.22 - 2018.08.18 - 2022.02.09 (ev w/ earthlings) - 2023.09.05
  • Looking forward to my seats getting worse a second time....but at least it sounds like they'll fix the low numbers that are stuck in the rafters. 
    I literally LOL'd at this!  Thank you for the comic relief (even if it wasn't intentional).
    I know I could be something if I held on...
  • BRWillyBRWilly DC Posts: 63
    curious how they do seat reassignments at some point over the next week, but are about to sell premium and verified tickets tomorrow, presumably to buyers who are selecting specific seats... 
    Mansfield 6/30/08
    Boston 5/17/10
    Baltimore 10/27/13
    Central Park 9/26/15
    Philadelphia 4/29/16 (TEN)
    Fenway Park 8/5/16
    Fenway Park 9/4/18
    St. Paul 9/2/23

Ev Solo Providence 6/15/11
    SHZA said:
    Sea said:
    Ten Club Presale Update

News April 27 2023

We also want to address fan frustration about Ten Club tickets being located in higher levels of the venues compared to prior tours. We are committed to getting more inventory into the hands of Ten Club members and the only way to add more tickets is to go higher up. As a result of this additional inventory, we were able to allocate more tickets to Ten Club members than on any previous arena tour. 

Ten Club

Thanks for the update. Regarding tickets in the higher levels, this should have been mentioned before the lottery given that it is a significant change "compared to prior tours." If I knew there was a chance I would receive the last row in the upper deck, I might have reduced my number of shows selected or not registered at all. On the last tour, the face value resale rule made it impossible to sell many of the less desirable seats. Given the numerous seat-assignment errors and lack of information about remote seat locations, you should allow members who do not want their reassigned seats to cancel orders. 
    When I was looking at seating charts in the lottery selection process it was pretty clear that balcony was in play
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    baldog27 said:
    Hawk123 said:
    baldog27 said:
    I would much rather keep my seats now if it guaranteed the Band found new management for next year
    Mistakes happened and are being fixed. You really think people need to lose their jobs over this?
    YES. We deserve so much better. Stop apologizing for them. It literally is their job. 
    Guessing you have never made a mistake in your life. They acknowledged it, and are trying to make it right. Jesus Christ, they got it right for 500+ shows for decades. Mess up 9 shows and heads are asked to roll. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Doug87Doug87 Posts: 442
    SHZA said:
    Sea said:
    Ten Club Presale Update

News April 27 2023

Ten Club

It was mentioned,  upper most levels of the arena. 

Understood if folks didn't think that would mean Uniter Center 300 level, but one could assume uppermost meant uppermost, though quickly following it with including some of the best locations in the house, does imply that locations might be better as a whole.
  • Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 1,977
    BRWilly said:
    curious how they do seat reassignments at some point over the next week, but are about to sell premium and verified tickets tomorrow, presumably to buyers who are selecting specific seats... 
    I’m assuming the 10C allotment are already set and they will be reassigning their allotment of tickets. Verified fan and premium allocation were likely set before the lottery. 
  • pjl44 said:
    Brisk. said:
    Brisk. said:
    So? 
    I disagree. Should their be seniority seating? Absolutely. But anybody that's fan enough to be in the club whether they just got into the band and joined 1 years ago or 15 years ago deserves better than nose bleed. Hoping it's all made right as best as it can. At least the errors are being recognized and worked on. 
  • nalyd61nalyd61 Boston Posts: 698
    thank you
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,105
    Thank you 10c for the update and for doing all that you can to make things right. Really appreciate it! And also thank you for working so hard to get so many tickets into the hands of 10 clubbers!
    Sea said:
    Ten Club Presale Update

News April 27 2023

We are sending a note to all Ten Club reserved seat ticket holders. 

We apologize for the confusion and extra time it has taken to complete Ten Club’s presale. What we initially believed to be one issue affecting five shows turned out to be two separate issues - one originating from Ticketmaster and the second from Ten Club - affecting Ten Club seniority-based seating assignments across all nine shows. This had no impact on who got tickets, but did affect where those ticket holders’ seats were assigned. Based on this updated information, we now know the first attempt to fix these issues wasn’t sufficient. We remain fully committed to making things right. 

In the coming days, Ten Club and Ticketmaster will be working on a solution to reassign seats to their final proper seniority based order. For some of you this will be a second reassignment. Tickets will not show in your Ticketmaster account until all seating assignments are finalized. You’ll be notified of any changes to your seating assignment in the next week. You will not lose your tickets and Friday’s Verified Fan on sale will not impact your seats. 

We want to reassure you that if you received an email confirmation, you have tickets to the show. We apologize that you may not know exactly where your seats will be located yet. 

We are grateful for the Ten Club community and striving to do our best for you. Thank you for your patience. 

Ten Club

What about the admittedly small number of folks who got completely f'ed on not getting any priority 1?

Suppose it can't be fixed without re-allocating the PJ Premium into the pool but still, no recognition of that error, is frustrating.
  • ewokpeltsewokpelts Posts: 709
    bklee0 said:
    That's great for people with reserved seats. Does not do much for the once confirmed seats I had, the $645 of charges on my credit card and no tickets to show for it.
    same. i've been charged twice for two of my three shows, and as a result, my account went into overdraft AND an ordrr was declined. im hoping they dont screw me over again.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    SHZA said:
    Sea said:
    Ten Club Presale Update

News April 27 2023

Ten Club

Would have to dig back through the announcements but I'm 99.9% sure this was mentioned. It was just that none of us realized how far back into the upper deck things would go. I figured first few rows and for only for the highest member numbers. I was wrong. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 1,977
    pjl44 said:
    Brisk. said:
    Brisk. said:
    So? 
    I disagree. Should there be seniority seating? Absolutely. But anybody that's fan enough to be in the club whether they just got into the band and joined 1 years ago or 15 years ago deserves better than nose bleed. Hoping it's all made right as best as it can. At least the errors are being recognized and worked on. 
    It’s a tough call for me, I appreciate more tickets being available to at least have tickets but with just an ok number, the chance of getting really good seats drops quite a bit. At least GA is still in the mix. I’ve had some terrible luck with TM queuing for verified fan and public sales recently so if it’s someone I really want to see, having tickets is better than nothing and I can try to upgrade from now until the show. 
  • ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964
    It would suck to lose my 18th row side stage seat to Chicago #2 but I wouldn't mind improving from my spot in Chicago #1 which may be the furthest away seat in the whole building lol
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
    edited April 2023
    Again, I'll also go back to Chicago, which should never have involved playing the United Center or you only allow 1 show through fan club given the insane demand and inability to accomodate demand with quality seats across the board.

Doesn't take a genius to see part of the problem here.

In fact, I even flagged to the Ten Club weeks ago to ask if it was possible in one form or another (see below)

Post edited by Doug87 on
  • AKmattAKmatt Posts: 35
    JimmyV said:
    SHZA said:
    Sea said:
    Ten Club Presale Update

News April 27 2023

Ten Club

Would have to dig back through the announcements but I'm 99.9% sure this was mentioned. It was just that none of us realized how far back into the upper deck things would go. I figured first few rows and for only for the highest member numbers. I was wrong. 
    Here was the statement about reserved seating in the initial announcement:

Reserved - Seating:
    Reserved seated tickets are assigned to members based on seniority in the Ten Club and will start closest to the stage extending back and include seats down on the arena floor. In order to accommodate as many Ten Club members as we can, be aware Ten Club seated tickets will be spread farther back into the uppermost levels, and include some of the best seat locations in the house. 
    pjl44 said:
    Brisk. said:
    Brisk. said:
    So? 
    I disagree. Should their be seniority seating? Absolutely. But anybody that's fan enough to be in the club whether they just got into the band and joined 1 years ago or 15 years ago deserves better than nose bleed. Hoping it's all made right as best as it can. At least the errors are being recognized and worked on. 
    I can certainly see the argument for having them cap Ten Club allocations based on a certain quality of seat location.

I'm just saying you make your decision on maintaining membership or entering a lottery based on whatever parameters they're setting.

Similarly, I make one set of decisions for as long as seniority is in play for seating. If they ever go away from it, I won't like it but I'll have to just buck up and make my decisions accordingly.
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    I would assume the TM verified fan sale that is set to take place tomorrow was intended to include all of the 300 level nosebleeds that mistakenly went to 10C members.  I hope whatever seat shuffling is taking place behind the scenes opens up those “worst seats” in the house to the verified fan sale and blocks the remaining “better” seats that should have been assigned to 10C members initially. Take all the time needed to sort out those seats based on seniority and proper assignment, but make sure what is sold tomorrow are the 300s vs the 100s and 200s for example. Time will tell. 
  • SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,072
    edited April 2023
    AKmatt said:
    JimmyV said:
    SHZA said:
    Sea said:
    Ten Club Presale Update

News April 27 2023

Ten Club

Here was the statement about reserved seating in the initial announcement:

Reserved - Seating:
    Reserved seated tickets are assigned to members based on seniority in the Ten Club and will start closest to the stage extending back and include seats down on the arena floor. In order to accommodate as many Ten Club members as we can, be aware Ten Club seated tickets will be spread farther back into the uppermost levels, and include some of the best seat locations in the house. 
    Right. I don't think anyone reading that would anticipate possibly getting the worst seat in the house, like the last row in the upper corner. If they had clearly disclosed that, there would be no need to "address fan frustration" about it in this update. Had I known that the 10C allocation would "include some of the worst seat locations in the house," I would have thought twice about entering at all, let alone for more than a couple of shows. Hopefully will be able to sell on F2F but there's no guarantee.  
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:
    Brisk. said:
    Brisk. said:
    So? 
    I can certainly see the argument for having them cap Ten Club allocations based on a certain quality of seat location.

I'm just saying you make your decision on maintaining membership or entering a lottery based on whatever parameters they're setting.

Similarly, I make one set of decisions for as long as seniority is in play for seating. If they ever go away from it, I won't like it but I'll have to just buck up and make my decisions accordinglypjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:
    Brisk. said:
    Brisk. said:
    So? 

Similarly, I make one set of decisions for as long as seniority is in play for seating. If they ever go away from it, I won't like it but I'll have to just buck up and make my decisions accordingly.
    That makes sense. Sorry for confusion on my end. 
This discussion has been closed.