Marjorie Taylor Greene

Comments

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,943
    edited December 2022
    https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/01/politics/tulsi-gabbard-cpac-ukraine-russia/index.html

Here's a good one. She always reminds me of a skunk with that light streak in her hair. Something is up with this chick.

It’s not clear what Gabbard’s end game is here. If she wants to run for office again as a Democrat, her recent decisions make very little sense. In the wake of her decision to speak at CPAC, local Democrats voted to condemn her. And given the strong Democratic leanings of Hawaii generally, there’s very little chance of an electoral future in the state for a candidate who positions herself as Gabbard has.
    Maybe she’s angling for a Fox News gig. Or maybe a party switch is in her near future?

Post edited by Gern Blansten on
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/01/politics/tulsi-gabbard-cpac-ukraine-russia/index.html

Here's a good one. She always reminds me of a skunk with that light streak in her hair. Something is up with this chick.

It’s not clear what Gabbard’s end game is here. If she wants to run for office again as a Democrat, her recent decisions make very little sense. In the wake of her decision to speak at CPAC, local Democrats voted to condemn her. And given the strong Democratic leanings of Hawaii generally, there’s very little chance of an electoral future in the state for a candidate who positions herself as Gabbard has.
    Maybe she’s angling for a Fox News gig. Or maybe a party switch is in her near future?

They called that for sure
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    Who is a Russian asset MJT or Tulsi?
    Tulsi.  MTG is just stupid and gullible.  
    Do we have proof of any of this?  I don't want to get caught up in the next wave of mccarthyism where all republicans and anyone that questions the Democrat party are Russian assets.  I'm not completely doubting, I don't know a lot about tulsi, but is there actual proof? Like more than a vacation to Russia or being a guest on RT in the past or something.  
    I'm not making a legal accusation here, or accusing her of treason.  But she consistently totes the Putin line in international affairs.  I have no knowledge of her getting paid by Russia, but her positios mirror that of Russia's, and therefore serves as an asset to the Putin gov't.  
    I see.  That is what I am worried about, if she came to those views on her own, whether influenced by algorithms and fake news or just her own brand of world view, I don't see that as being a Russian asset. More like someone that isn't in lockstep with prevailing narratives.  On the other hand if there are wire transfers and p tapes to go along with that I can understand the label.

I know we throw around the R word here a lot especially when discussing republicans,  Moscow Mitchie and all that but Moscow Mitch just helped push through an additional 50bn for Ukraine, not exactly a Russian asset move.  My worry is that we start up the liberal version of the John Birch society and use that as a dismissive cudgel against dissent.
    Father Coughlin was a Nazi asset, so was Lindberg and Fritz Kuhn (American Bund).  You don't have to be on the payroll to be an asset.  And I don't call Mitch "Moscow", I have been very pleased with his ongoing support of Ukraine.  I disagree with Mitch's politics, but you will never see me make a comment anywhere close to calling him a traitor or whatever.  

Certain right wing personalities have and continue to push the official Russian narrative.  This includes Tulsi, Tucker and Rod Dreher.  I'm not even getting into the real lunatics like Psobiec, Fuentes and those morons.  They propagate the official Russian position.  They are free to do that, it's not illegal so long as we aren't in a state of war, but they are advocating against the best interests of a functioning democracy.  
    Moscow Mitchy Baby and the Putin on the ritz aluminum smelter that took up shop in Kentucky. Or Maria Buttina and the NRA suddenly spending waaaaay more than in the past on election donations, the nervous, sweaty awe shucks grin and no comment when asked pertinent questions regarding all of it. Yea, Moscow Mitchy baby is bought and paid for and it’s not the My Bite a Pillow Guy who owns him.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    static111 said:

She's not stupid...I'll give her that. Definitely some strange decisions though. 

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    static111 said:

She's not stupid...I'll give her that. Definitely some strange decisions though. 
    That about sums up my feelings toward her.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,149
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,604
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    Who is a Russian asset MJT or Tulsi?
    Tulsi.  MTG is just stupid and gullible.  
    Do we have proof of any of this?  I don't want to get caught up in the next wave of mccarthyism where all republicans and anyone that questions the Democrat party are Russian assets.  I'm not completely doubting, I don't know a lot about tulsi, but is there actual proof? Like more than a vacation to Russia or being a guest on RT in the past or something.  
    I'm not making a legal accusation here, or accusing her of treason.  But she consistently totes the Putin line in international affairs.  I have no knowledge of her getting paid by Russia, but her positios mirror that of Russia's, and therefore serves as an asset to the Putin gov't.  
    I see.  That is what I am worried about, if she came to those views on her own, whether influenced by algorithms and fake news or just her own brand of world view, I don't see that as being a Russian asset. More like someone that isn't in lockstep with prevailing narratives.  On the other hand if there are wire transfers and p tapes to go along with that I can understand the label.

I know we throw around the R word here a lot especially when discussing republicans,  Moscow Mitchie and all that but Moscow Mitch just helped push through an additional 50bn for Ukraine, not exactly a Russian asset move.  My worry is that we start up the liberal version of the John Birch society and use that as a dismissive cudgel against dissent.
    The label isn’t thrown out there for just anyone not lockstep with the prevailing narrative. 

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,214
    lol
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,604
    It feels like I’m watching a never ending episode of Maury. 
    she isn't there to serve. she is there to do this whole brokeass reality show schtick and i am really sick of it.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

Poncier said:
    this feels like a crime. like bribery or extortion or something.

also, i doubt the house ethics committee will do anything to her. the gop will be in charge of it and they need her vote.

• Poncier said:
    Calling a woman a Harlot and a whore?  Really looking for the religious voters here huh?

My guess is he calls out her adultery.

Eat your own.  Loving it!
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,214
    Poncier said:
    Calling a woman a Harlot and a whore?  Really looking for the religious voters here huh?

Ali Alexander ain't looking for any voters, my friend. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,621
    Poncier said:

Isn't he going to jail for J6?
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,641
    mrussel1 said:
    Poncier said:

one hopes
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Poncier said:

one hopes
    Quick search and I don't think he entered. 
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Poncier said:

one hopes

we'll see what Jack says.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Poncier said:

one hopes

I think his scope is limited to Trump and his actions.  The general DOJ has handled the civilian cases. 
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    That Jack dude looks like Hunter, lol. No?

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

edited January 2023
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Poncier said:

one hopes

I think his scope is limited to Trump and his actions.  The general DOJ has handled the civilian cases. 

umm I think  Jack has the J6 organizers

read the order. its in the first page.....

Post edited by mickeyrat on

mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Poncier said:

one hopes

umm I think  Jack has the J6 organizers
    Even non- governmental ones?
  • Poncier said:

Religious people, is that better?
  • mrussel1 said:
    Poncier said:

Didn't he do Stop the Steal but not J6?
    mrussel1 said:
    Poncier said:

Didn't he do Stop the Steal but not J6?
    Not sure but he didn't enter the Capitol.  I'm not sure what he could be charged with other than incitement,  but I would not support a charge for a nobody like him. 

she got locked out of her account for using a dr dre song in her cringe video posted today without permission. the letter from the attorney is pretty awesome.

in retaliation, greene demanded that dr dre's medical license be revoked.