Options

Marjorie Taylor Greene

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,932
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,334
    What a piece of shit. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,860
    What a piece of shit. 
    I was just going to say that. holy crap. "put your glasses on". "I have contacts in". "Congratulations". she's in grade fucking five. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    I bought that Extreme record when it came out. blech. and that mr big song is the "couple song" of friends of mine; she was my gf, then I dumped her for my now-wife, and they also ended up getting married. it was their song because the lyrics "matched our situation". lol.

my metalhead buddy traded me his IMPORTED Testament The New Order ($35) for that Extreme cd. I couldn't believe it. still a douche to this day. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,769
    mickeyrat said:
    Exactly. A serious person.

Some might say, well you can find clips of MGT doing the same thing......no, no  you cannot. Not without catching her in multiple lies stacked up upon moronic comment after moronic comment. 

Good point, good word- serious! 
    It's ludicrous to even waste time comparing these two. These who women are on totally different plains, different levels.  Ocasio-Cortez is an intelligent, serious, hard working politician who cares about her constituents and her country.  Green is a over-grown adolescent imbecile with an insatiable need to to draw attention to herself, and only who cares about her pathetically twisted ego-- period! 
    They're almost like different species. 

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,162

CNN’s KFile reported last year that, prior to being elected to Congress, Greene had repeatedly indicated support for executing prominent Democratic politicians in 2018 and 2019 in comments and posts on social media.

At the hearing, Greene initially denied she had called House Speaker Nancy Pelosi “a traitor to our country,” as CNN’s KFile reported.

“No, I haven’t said that,” the congresswoman said.

Greene eventually admitted to having said that about Pelosi as the attorney questioning the congresswoman put up the exhibit with her remarks.

yep it’s entirely reasonable republicans think our opinion of MTG is just like their hatred of AOC. Yep. Let’s execute them.
  • Options
    static111 said:
    I don't understand for the life of me why this gets dragged on.  It's a true statement.  Left drags AOC through the mud and right drags MTG through the mud.  That is all I said, didn't say same same, compared the two in any other way, said one is better than the other.  

If I had said they were both politicians some of you would disagree..

MTG uses VIOLENCE to expand her power, exploits those without the money or power to protect themselves, and on and on, which is the exact opposite of AOC. How people don’t understand this fundamental difference is beyond me. But WTF do I know.
    Not what i said, not what I said... Dear lord people...Yes they are different but they both are attacked by the other party.  That is all I was saying but continue to take a different approach.

AOC is very liberal and MTG is very conservative?

They both have three letter nicknames?

the other side attacks them because they are outspoken females?

I’ll give you the last one, but that can be true of many in DC, not really attributes of their respective identities that they share.

It’s dangerous to compare anyone to trump or MTG…Those two believe violence against other Americans for their own political benefit is reasonable. They couldn’t be any more different on how they treat the other side.

The danger is most of us have friends and family members that like these violent politicians “…oh he’s joking, oh she really doesn’t want to shoot democrats.” And we can’t scream at our friends so we need to mitigate or forget about the threat that this recent violence brings into our political discourse. Yet political violence is on the rise.
    So there is this hysterical part in the movie Johnny Dangerously that you made me think of...

Ma "sure we got plenty in common.  We're both swell lookers and we're not Chinese."
  • Options
    What a piece of shit. 
    I was just going to say that. holy crap. "put your glasses on". "I have contacts in". "Congratulations". she's in grade fucking five. 
    I laughed at that.

It is embarrassing that the committee has to ask her/make sure she isn't posting nude photos.  WTF?
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,684
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:

Some might say, well you can find clips of MGT doing the same thing......no, no  you cannot. Not without catching her in multiple lies stacked up upon moronic comment after moronic comment. 

It's ludicrous to even waste time comparing these two. These who women are on totally different plains, different levels.  Ocasio-Cortez is an intelligent, serious, hard working politician who cares about her constituents and her country.  Green is a over-grown adolescent imbecile with an insatiable need to to draw attention to herself, and only who cares about her pathetically twisted ego-- period! 

@tempo_n_groove

I'm the one that wants to be with you. 
    Deep inside I hope you feel it too (FEEL IT TOO!)...
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,769
    mrussel1 said:
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:

@tempo_n_groove

Come to my revival tonight!  We'll have rattlesnakes charmers and everybody's gonna jump and shout and speak in tongues.  Then you can REALLY FEEL IT, BABY!
    :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:

@tempo_n_groove

I'm waiting on a line.....
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,181
    mrussel1 said:
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:

@tempo_n_groove

I'm waiting on a line.....
    lol well played!
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    someone today called mtg "barney rubble in a dress" and i am still laughing about it.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,320
    someone today called mtg "barney rubble in a dress" and i am still laughing about it.
    Oh 😂😂😂 yes I can see it 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

• Options

• Options

well its in the congressional record now

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,258
    It will increase MTG's poll numbers in her home district in Georgia.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    and when I found out what happens to someone who is censured (NOTHING) it's all a fucking joke
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,666
    Congressional record,  most unfortunately,  is also a joke.  Can't help to be when most of the people there are jokers. 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    giving her the finger of shame would be more effective, eyeroll.

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,258
    She divorced the last guy who gave her that.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,666
    Poncier said:
    :lol:  
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    LOL. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    i saw today she is not ruling out a potential run for president. probably so she can grift like donny trump.

its funny because she is wildly unpopular outside of her district. so it will be a cash grab and then suspend the campaign.

• Options
    not in 2024. forgot to say that.

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,023
    i saw today she is not ruling out a potential run for president. probably so she can grift like donny trump.

its funny because she is wildly unpopular outside of her district. so it will be a cash grab and then suspend the campaign.
    What do you mean cash grab? Aren't there campaign finance laws, they can just cancel the campaign and pocket the donations can they?