Options

A safe place for anxiety sufferers to share.

1111112113114115117»

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,817
    it's really strange. when I was at the peak of my anxiety, everything else didn't really seem to exist. now that it's under control, it's like all the shit i was ignoring (or just couldn't function enough to focus on) is coming back. I can handle it, but i hate it. no more google searches of what mystery disease I have, but all the real problems in my life are back. 

I think living with extreme anxiety is worse, but man, it's close. Forgot how the anxiety literally rules your life to the point that everything else disappears. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,817
    makes you wonder how meaningless a lot of those problems are if they can just disappear without focus. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    One of the reasons we have that anxiety  is exactly that.  Those  problems. They  are a root cause. Among other reasons like drink/weed. Also i had  an hour  appointment  with my dr. We spoke a lot and i made sence of some stuff not that it changes anything. But that living in complete blinding fear becomes so normal. Without it you cant get back easily because its become your everything.  Im ashamed to say ive been confined to my bed for a long time. So any responsibility i had dwindled on to others , hours  pass like weeks. Been trapped so long any life or purpose dissapeared. How to fill any even small amount of time is pathetically hard. If i could believe i haven't got a dreadful illness for even a day. The  gap those thoughts and fears took up within a day fills up with  not peace or fun but more and more fears and illnesses. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    I was confined to bed oct and nov with labyrintitus then that turned into early dec. Now i got gout so bad i cant walk so thats  3 months with legit real illness that has kept me in bed. Ita impossible.  Now im weak and lame which leads to fear.  
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Fear is the killer
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,907
    Fear is the killer
    Hugs to you Rob.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    Thank  you  i just cant No matter how i try. Stop the  fear. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,847
    on the struggle bus today..
    sucks how one more thing can roll into worrying about everything. 
    fighting your own brain sucks

Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    a5pj said:
    on the struggle bus today..
    sucks how one more thing can roll into worrying about everything. 
    fighting your own brain sucks

Im right  with you my friend.  Started 2 nrw meds and its hell i cant stop crying and panicking.  Worry has  kept me in bed for days.  Running out of ideas
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,892
    So it's exactly a year since my last post. I've been scared to post here. The world seems a different place.
    I don't exactly know what I wanted to write except that I'm in that place again. Medical problems seem to rule my fear. Had a rough few months with my kids being ill whilst trying to cope with symptoms myself.
    I guess I had nowhere to go with all this fear at 3 a.m
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07