Ohana Encore Weekend

Comments

• Thinking about last minute booking Ohana weekend. Where is the best bet for hotels? 
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    Kansas said:
    Thinking about last minute booking Ohana weekend. Where is the best bet for hotels? 
    For something close by, expect $400/night if anything opens up at Best Western Marina Shores or Dana Point Inn. With the shuttle location not being in San Clemente as many expected, you might find some stuff open up there but getting to/from would be more challenging.
    Also, check out this link... looks like Ohana's link serves up a few rooms at the Doubletree Hilton, which is very close.
  • tschav said:
    Also, check out this link... looks like Ohana's link serves up a few rooms at the Doubletree Hilton, which is very close.
    Yep, that’s where I ended up. More than I wanted to pay but the least bad of any available options, and v close to the beach.
  • Will the merchandise, specifically posters be available to buy online on the ohana website ? I don’t want to carry it everywhere I go. I rented a locker but from what people have said it isn’t big enough to safely hold a poster. 
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    edited September 2021
    Will the merchandise, specifically posters be available to buy online on the ohana website ? I don’t want to carry it everywhere I go. I rented a locker but from what people have said it isn’t big enough to safely hold a poster. 
    Typically it’s whatever’s leftover. Other than the EV Steve Thomas print in 2016 which they were still trying sell a year or two later, posters don’t usually make it to the Ohana site. If you really want a poster, your best bet is to buy one at the show (and carry it around). In the past, everything’s usually well sold through by Sunday after EV plays Saturday night, and it’s just odds and ends that make it to the website. That being said, PJ plays on Sunday so I imagine they’ll hold back inventory for each day this year.

I saw a comment from TSURT today that he expected mostly everything to sell out by the end of today at SHN.
  • kasedoug said:
    Will the merchandise, specifically posters be available to buy online on the ohana website ? I don’t want to carry it everywhere I go. I rented a locker but from what people have said it isn’t big enough to safely hold a poster. 
    Typically it’s whatever’s leftover. Other than the EV Steve Thomas print in 2016 which they were still trying sell a year or two later, posters don’t usually make it to the Ohana site. If you really want a poster, your best bet is to buy one at the show (and carry it around). In the past, everything’s usually well sold through by Sunday after EV plays Saturday night, and it’s just odds and ends that make it to the website. That being said, PJ plays on Sunday so I imagine they’ll hold back inventory for each day this year.

I saw a comment from TSURT today that he expected mostly everything to sell out by the end of today at SHN.
    Thanks. I am thinking about buying a tube with a strap so it is easier to carry. 
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,392
    ^ The FAQs state what you're allowed to bring in.... check that out before you buy.
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    please cover “It’s Not Unusual” in honor of Tom Jones and his streaming mastery and running commentary.  
    That was amazing.  The man set the new standard for streaming live shows.   

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,448
    edited September 2021
    tish said:
    ^ The FAQs state what you're allowed to bring in.... check that out before you buy.
    I did and it said they are allowed, thanks for mentioning it so I could make sure. 
    Post edited by JeBurkhardt on
  • edited September 2021
    I've got an extra Weekend VIP wristband for sale. Cheapest on Stubhub is $950, I'd let this one go for $850. Face value was $1,044 w/fees. 

Edit: I ended up selling on Stubhub for $650. Oh well. 
    Post edited by emptycupinthemiddleofthesea on
    Dallas 98
    Dallas 2000
    Kansas City 2000
    St. Louis 2000
    Memphis 2000
    OKC 2003
    Dallas 2003
    Kansas City 2003
    Little Rock 2003
    Cincinnati 2006
    Vegas 2006
    EV Los Angeles 2008 x 2
    VH1 Rock Honors the Who 2008 
    Berlin 2009
    Los Angeles 2009 x 4
    The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien 2009
    Los Angeles 2013 x 2
    Tulsa 2014
    EV Ohana 2016
    Ohana 2021 x 4
    Los Angeles 2022 x 2
  • I am so upset- I just got scammed by someone selling tickets to encore on IG. Damn! Supposed to be my husband and my first PJ show on our 20th anniversary. 
    If someone named Tyler Hinson tries selling you tickets - it’s a scam. I feel like an idiot- I’m way too trusting. If anyone is selling encore weekend cheap, let me know. 
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,308
    Kansas said:
    I am so upset- I just got scammed by someone selling tickets to encore on IG. Damn! Supposed to be my husband and my first PJ show on our 20th anniversary. 
    If someone named Tyler Hinson tries selling you tickets - it’s a scam. I feel like an idiot- I’m way too trusting. If anyone is selling encore weekend cheap, let me know. 
    That's why there are sooooooo many tickets on IG and FB,  scammers. I thought, there's no way so many are not going and that so many tickets are being offered.
    How did you get scammed? I'm sorry...

• link93link93 Posts: 403
    Did you pay with PayPal goods and services? If yes you can get your money back. 
  • NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    Still have an Encore Weekend pass for sale under face and I will cover shipping.  Thanks
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,873
    I have an Encore Weekend pass for sale if you're interested.  Just let me know!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • CopperTom said:
    My package hasn't moved since I got the tracking number.
    Same. Mine has been at label created since Thursday :/ hope it goes out today. 
  • I have 3 GA bracelets and shuttle passes for Saturday. PM me an offer. Thanks very much.  
    "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win ."

"With our thoughts we make the world"
  • BG90126BG90126 enver Posts: 2
    I have 2 GA bracelets for Friday 10/1.  
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    anyone can go to this one
    .go....dont miss it 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    .go....dont miss it 
    The man that knows how to hype! Can not wait for these shows!
  • nalyd61nalyd61 Boston Posts: 698
    .go....dont miss it 
    I'm sitting on the fence....Dimi push me over the fence
    PJNB said:
    .go....dont miss it 
    The man that knows how to hype! Can not wait for these shows!
    No doubt. Hoping the schedule shows 2.5+ hours for them both nights
  • Hey Anyone that's going to the show I do have two tickets and a room that I'm not going to use. I was hoping to sell the tickets for face value but I'll take the loss. I haven't cancelled my room yet - its the Residence Inn Dana Point. If anyone is interested please reach out to me! 
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    .go....dont miss it 
    What makes these shows different?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,159
    I dont think these will be typical festival shows. I think that is Ohana 1 and SHN since that's how they were booked and sold originally. I Feel like these two have potential for PJ30 vibes! Super pumped
  • mcgruff10 said:
    .go....dont miss it 
    The fact that they are actually going to happen.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • mcgruff10 said:
    .go....dont miss it 
    Inquiring minds want to know :-)
  • Kansas said:
    I am so upset- I just got scammed by someone selling tickets to encore on IG. Damn! Supposed to be my husband and my first PJ show on our 20th anniversary. 
    Same thing happened to me at the last Ohana, and I had to fight to get my money back.  I have a couple of Encore weekend passes available if you are still looking.  I also have a hotel reservation about a mile from Doheny that I will be canceling as soon as I sell the wristbands.
  • Kansas said:
    Same thing happened to me at the last Ohana, and I had to fight to get my money back.  I have a couple of Encore weekend passes available if you are still looking.  I also have a hotel reservation about a mile from Doheny that I will be canceling as soon as I sell the wristbands.
    Which hotel out of curiosity? I have passes, but might want to change hotels