Options

Ohana Encore Weekend

Comments

• Options
    MEK42MEK42 Posts: 116
    Saltzy23 said:
    MEK42 said:
    MEK42 said:

Really screwed over by garbage company VIVID SEATS. Not sure what to do. Bought two tickets for my GF and I to go to Ohana Encore on Saturday  

I placed the order on Monday night and put my friend’s address in NYC for the tickets to be shipped to (I’m briefly in nyc and then flying back to the west coast Sat morning) — when I looked at my account, the shipping address showed Portland. Immediately I contacted them asking them to change it, and they said they changed it and I got an email confirming it. All good, right?

I get an email tonight (Tues night) with my UPS tracking number - and the tickets are en route… to Portland. So I contact them again, and ask what happened/wanted to see if they could remedy it. They told me it was too late to change the address. I told them someone already told me the address was changed, and they’re now saying the label was printed immediately when I made the order and can’t be changed. So the first guy just straight up lied to me. 

They said they could ask UPS to reroute but they could deny the request, and if they accept, it could delay tickets by 24-48 hours. I need the tickets in NYC by Friday because I fly back Saturday morning so that’s a massive gamble and if they can’t do it, I just won’t be able to go to the show. Their “guarantee” about tickets arriving in time doesn’t mean anything, clearly. I asked if they’d refund me so I could buy a new pair and overnight them and they straight up denied me, and basically called me a liar that their system auto took my PayPal info rather than the shipping address I put. 

I’m debating just buying another pair because missing this iconic show for such a stupid reason seems like it’d be a huge regret, but I don’t know what to do… I’m so mad at this site for their absolutely atrocious customer support. 

You won't believe me when I say this...... but I just bought another pair on Stubhub and it happened AGAIN. There was no place to put shipping so I didn't think the order was completed and then lo and behold, the order went through and the tickets are shipping to Portland.

Spent 55 mins on hold with CS, couldn't get through. They have no email. I DMed on twitter, no response.

I truly can't believe I've spent like $300 on these tickets that I won't even get now. I'm truly freaking out right now. I've bought tickets online for 15+ years and I've never had experiences this awful, confusing, and unreconcilable. 
    Yeah man, StuhHub customer service is a joke now.

I had to wait over 3 hours last week to get a situation resolved.

They are 100% guaranteed though, so I would suggest just calling back at an odd time and waiting on hold for a rep.

You are right though.  Even if a deal pops up now, I would have to be insane to buy it without knowing how to actually get the wristbands,
    Guaranteed means delivered in time though. That doesn't help if they are delivering to the wrong address with no recourse on changing. 
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,245
    edited September 2021
    If shuttle passes are transferable I can give mine away. Just send a message - *Passes claimed*

Staying at best Western Plus in Dana Point so I don't think I need them. 1.2 miles is walkable as long as it's a safe walk or a larger group. 
    Post edited by jimjam1982 on
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    If shuttle passes are transferable I can give mine away. Just send a message

Staying at best Western Plus in Dana Point so I don't think I need them. 1.2 miles is walkable as long as it's a safe walk or a larger group. 

You will be fine.  It is an easy walk.
  • Options
    I have two free shuttle passes for Friday, assuming I can just forward someone the email I received with the pdf. (if this is not how it works please let me know). 

I also have a spare wristband for Friday if anyone needs one. 
    I sold a weekend shuttle ticket on here a couple of days ago. You just forward the email you got from Front Gate that had the PDF of the ticket. It arrived with the attached PDF with no problems.
  • Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 3,956
    edited September 2021
    I’m officially out guys. Took a rapid test this morning hoping to get a last minute flight tomorrow (after canceling this past Tuesday), and still came back positive. Will be canceling the Marina Inn for Thursday night and Holiday Inn at Laguna Beach Fri and Sat. Really bummed
    Sorry to hear, man. Get better & thank you for doing the right thing.
    It's probably only a handful, but there are people out there trying to photoshop, or make fake tests. They're the reason I'll still wear a mask, though vaxxed. Again, get better & be well.
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are, Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    MEK42 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    MEK42 said:
    MEK42 said:

Really screwed over by garbage company VIVID SEATS. Not sure what to do. Bought two tickets for my GF and I to go to Ohana Encore on Saturday  

I placed the order on Monday night and put my friend’s address in NYC for the tickets to be shipped to (I’m briefly in nyc and then flying back to the west coast Sat morning) — when I looked at my account, the shipping address showed Portland. Immediately I contacted them asking them to change it, and they said they changed it and I got an email confirming it. All good, right?

I get an email tonight (Tues night) with my UPS tracking number - and the tickets are en route… to Portland. So I contact them again, and ask what happened/wanted to see if they could remedy it. They told me it was too late to change the address. I told them someone already told me the address was changed, and they’re now saying the label was printed immediately when I made the order and can’t be changed. So the first guy just straight up lied to me. 

They said they could ask UPS to reroute but they could deny the request, and if they accept, it could delay tickets by 24-48 hours. I need the tickets in NYC by Friday because I fly back Saturday morning so that’s a massive gamble and if they can’t do it, I just won’t be able to go to the show. Their “guarantee” about tickets arriving in time doesn’t mean anything, clearly. I asked if they’d refund me so I could buy a new pair and overnight them and they straight up denied me, and basically called me a liar that their system auto took my PayPal info rather than the shipping address I put. 

I’m debating just buying another pair because missing this iconic show for such a stupid reason seems like it’d be a huge regret, but I don’t know what to do… I’m so mad at this site for their absolutely atrocious customer support. 

You won't believe me when I say this...... but I just bought another pair on Stubhub and it happened AGAIN. There was no place to put shipping so I didn't think the order was completed and then lo and behold, the order went through and the tickets are shipping to Portland.

Spent 55 mins on hold with CS, couldn't get through. They have no email. I DMed on twitter, no response.

I truly can't believe I've spent like $300 on these tickets that I won't even get now. I'm truly freaking out right now. I've bought tickets online for 15+ years and I've never had experiences this awful, confusing, and unreconcilable. 
    Yeah man, StuhHub customer service is a joke now.

I had to wait over 3 hours last week to get a situation resolved.

They are 100% guaranteed though, so I would suggest just calling back at an odd time and waiting on hold for a rep.

You are right though.  Even if a deal pops up now, I would have to be insane to buy it without knowing how to actually get the wristbands,
    Guaranteed means delivered in time though. That doesn't help if they are delivering to the wrong address with no recourse on changing. 
    Go to Portland I guess?   Or buy really cheap tickets with local pickup in SoCal  (altho it will be your third attempt)
  • Options
    pbodypbody Phoenix Posts: 7
    So any expert opinions here on whether or not the Encore shows will be a full show of around 30 songs?

We went to all 3 nights of Ohana Festival this past weekend and had a great time!  Of course the PJ show on Sunday was damn near perfect to me.

I have plans this weekend, but willing to break them to go see PJ again, but trying to justify by knowing if there will be a full show of 30 songs vs. the festival-based 20-ish songs at Ohana and See.Hear.Now.

This past Sunday, they were scheduled to come on at 8:20pm, and played until 10:30pm.  I was surprised, as was most of the crowd, that they stopped at 10:30 since the previous nights went to 11:00.  Maybe an earlier Sunday night curfew of 10:30(?).

Since they are scheduled to start earlier on Encore weekend at 7:50pm, and if they go until 11:00pm, then that is a full 3 hour show and could/should be right around 30 songs.

Thoughts?

• Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,640
    I have one extra weekend GA I need to offload and am willing to sell cheap.
    Don’t pay secondary market fees or worry about shipping, just meet me at the venue on Friday and enjoy the show!
     Also 2 shuttle passes I don’t need.
    I fly in Friday morning and will be at the venue about noon,
    PM if interested.
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    pbody said:
    So any expert opinions here on whether or not the Encore shows will be a full show of around 30 songs?

We went to all 3 nights of Ohana Festival this past weekend and had a great time!  Of course the PJ show on Sunday was damn near perfect to me.

I have plans this weekend, but willing to break them to go see PJ again, but trying to justify by knowing if there will be a full show of 30 songs vs. the festival-based 20-ish songs at Ohana and See.Hear.Now.

This past Sunday, they were scheduled to come on at 8:20pm, and played until 10:30pm.  I was surprised, as was most of the crowd, that they stopped at 10:30 since the previous nights went to 11:00.  Maybe an earlier Sunday night curfew of 10:30(?).

Since they are scheduled to start earlier on Encore weekend at 7:50pm, and if they go until 11:00pm, then that is a full 3 hour show and could/should be right around 30 songs.

Thoughts?

I think 10:30 is curfew?
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,449
    I wonder if the shipping issue with the tickets is to prevent fraud… to prevent someone getting access to your account and shipping the tickets to a third party. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    pbody said:

Thoughts?

I think 10:30 is curfew?
    was 10:50 fri and sat, 10:30 sun.  should be 10:50 this weekend again I would think. 
  • Options
    curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,263
    pbody said:

Thoughts?

Sunday was an earlier curfew, because Monday is a work day. Friday/Saturday should be the 10:50-11:00 curfew, I think.

They will play up to the curfew, the question is, do  they come on at 7:50 sharp or do they take the stage later?
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • Options
    If shuttle passes are transferable I can give mine away. Just send a message

How many do you have? I am definitely interested...Thanks!
    Hail, Hail
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,580
    I’m officially out guys. Took a rapid test this morning hoping to get a last minute flight tomorrow (after canceling this past Tuesday), and still came back positive. Will be canceling the Marina Inn for Thursday night and Holiday Inn at Laguna Beach Fri and Sat. Really bummed
    Hard to say anything that doesn't involve a swear word! That's my worst fear right now. Terrible news. Sorry HHV.
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    I also probably have 2 shuttle passes for Friday if anyone needs.

I'll know tomorrow morning if I need them.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    2 questions regarding the shuttle if anyone is familiar.  Apologies if this has already been asked and answered.
    1.  Does the shuttle run back and forth all day?
    2.  Is the parking lot for the shuttle in a relatively secure area?  We may have our bags/ belongings in the car the entire day.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,263
    bbiggs said:
    2 questions regarding the shuttle if anyone is familiar.  Apologies if this has already been asked and answered.
    2.  Is the parking lot for the shuttle in a relatively secure area?  We may have our bags/ belongings in the car the entire day.
    Thanks.

1 yes

2 It's a business park parking lot. No security, but south OC in general is a pretty safe place
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    bbiggs said:
    Thanks.

1 yes

2 It's a business park parking lot. No security, but south OC in general is a pretty safe place
    Exactly what I needed.  Thank you.

• Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,349
    edited September 2021
    Just landed in LA BITCHEZZZZZ… stayin with fam in Santa Clarita where the party at?? 🤓
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,580
    Cleared to travel internationally BITCHESZZZZ!

• Options
    MEK42 said:
    MEK42 said:

I'm in Portland.  Coming down for the Saturday show only.  Can I help?
    Gorge
  • Options
    SpartanacusSpartanacus Oviedo, FL Posts: 822
    App is updated.
    19 Pearl Jam shows and still searching for Deep!
    1998 (2) - East Lansing & Auburn Hills; 2000 (2) - Tampa & Noblesville; 2003 (2) - Lexington & Noblesville; 2006 (1) - Cincinnati; 2007 (1) - Chicago (Lollapalooza); 2008 (Ed in Milwaukee); 2009 (1) - Chicago; 2010 (1) - Noblesville; 2013 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2016 (Temple of the Dog in Los Angeles); 2017 (Ed at Ohana in Dana Point);
    2021 (3) - Dana Point I, II & III; 2022 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2025 - Southern U.S. Tour Please!
  • Options
    tish said:

Congrats!
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    deleted
    Post edited by MEK42 on
  • Options
    MEK42 said:
    MEK42 said:

I'm in Portland.  Coming down for the Saturday show only.  Can I help?
    Actually, maybe. DMing you. 
  • Options
    If you are interested in buying tickets directly from the Ohana Festival website use the code Padres for a discount - tickets look to be $100 including fees.  Sadly, like many of you I bought mine during the presale.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,812
    tish said:

WOOT!
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,812
    App is updated.

Oddly no finish time for PJ yet....
  • Options
    Thanks for doing the right thing. Send me a PM if you want me to get something from merch for you. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    App is updated.

Oddly no finish time for PJ yet....
    They never published a finish time in advance last weekend, to my knowledge.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023