Ohana Encore Weekend

Comments

• I checked back a few pages worth of posts, but didn’t see it. Proof of vaccination or test results are required. Is a physical copy (photo copy)of my vaccine card necessary or can a picture on my phone suffice? There is no way I am bringing the actual card to a 2 day festival. 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    I checked back a few pages worth of posts, but didn’t see it. Proof of vaccination or test results are required. Is a physical copy (photo copy)of my vaccine card necessary or can a picture on my phone suffice? There is no way I am bringing the actual card to a 2 day festival. 
    We are photocopying ours. Also taking a screenshot of the official copy. I think I read somewhere screenshots would be fine but still carrying a copy cant hurt. 
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,448
    edited September 2021
    PJNB said:
    I checked back a few pages worth of posts, but didn’t see it. Proof of vaccination or test results are required. Is a physical copy (photo copy)of my vaccine card necessary or can a picture on my phone suffice? There is no way I am bringing the actual card to a 2 day festival. 
    We are photocopying ours. Also taking a screenshot of the official copy. I think I read somewhere screenshots would be fine but still carrying a copy cant hurt. 
    Sounds like a good plan. I will do the same. Thanks!
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,308
    Question for the Ohana vets, can you upgrade to VIP at the festival/day of?
    I imagine if there are VIP available you can buy one.. but why would you spend that $$‽ VIP is no great benefit unless you don't want to wait on line for food with the rest of the "poor" folks. Plus most of VIP peeps end up in the general crowd.... it's a waste to me.. but whatever. 
  • I also think you can upgrade on the day of subject to availability which as of now there is none but you never know what might change.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888

• kasedoug said:

Thanks. I looked on the site, but missed it. I went back on read a bit more carefully and it does say show a copy. I am bringing a photocopy and a screen shot of it on my phone.
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,392
    Listening to the electric riffs off EVs new collab makes me excited to hear some loud guitars and music masters soon!!!! It's like a dream I want so bad that could be snatched away any second by a lab result needed to cross a border to get there. It's a fucked up time, waiting for this EVent for sure! 
  • ianh42ianh42 Posts: 193
    My wife and I both have two tickets for Saturday and our +2 flaked.  Message me if interested in a pair of GA tickets for Saturday night 10/2nd...looking to sell them for face/cost. 
    Living in a SOLAT...SJ 11/95 SD 11/95 BB 10/96 Oak 11/97 SD 7/98 LA 7/98 BB 10/99 LV 10/00 San B 10/00 Irvine 6/03 SD 6/03 LA 7/06 Fonda 7/06 SB 7/06 DC 6/08 LA 9-30 10-6 & 10-7-09 SD 10-9-09 SD 11/13 LA1&2 11/13 MIL 10/14 OHANA FEST 2016, 2017, 2019, 2021 (EV, PJ and PJ Encore 1) SD 5/3/22 LA 5/6/22 LA 5/7/22 Fresno 5/16/22

ISO Tickets for Los Angeles both nights...I got shut out of the 2024 Ten Club tickets :-(
    Notices going out that bracelets are shipping now. 
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    PJNB said:
    :heart: Just got my UPS notice
  • tschav said:
    PJNB said:
    :heart: Just got my UPS notice
    Was it an email from UPS? Now I will be obsessing about receiving an email from them. I just bought my tickets this past weekend, so I would imagine it will be a bit until I get notice of mine shipping.
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    Email from UPS with tracking number, using the faster shipping method at checkout. I have a UPS account so that might be why I heard something so quickly. Guessing the labels are being printed and express shipments getting dropped off later.

Keep in mind that USPS doesn't provide as much info if you chose standard shipping.
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,989
    I paid $9.50 for shipping.  Is that the UPS or USPS shipping option?
  • tschav said:
    Email from UPS with tracking number, using the faster shipping method at checkout. I have a UPS account so that might be why I heard something so quickly. Guessing the labels are being printed and express shipments getting dropped off later.

Keep in mind that USPS doesn't provide as much info if you chose standard shipping.
    I think I chose standard shipping, but I will be on the lookout for an email, thanks.
  • Question for anyone that has sold tickets on the Ohana Ticketmaster Exchange... If your wristbands sell do they just reissue/ship new ones to the buyer, or are you responsible for shipping your wristbands to the buyer once you get them? We're going out of town and might not be here when our passes arrive so it would be perfect to just sell them on the exchange and have the festival send our buyer new ones.
  • I have a notice in my USPS informed delivery that a shipping label from front gate tickets has been created!
  • marcPJfanmarcPJfan Austin, TX Posts: 802
    First class was $9.50?  What a rip off.
    09/16/95, 09/16/96, 06/29/98, 07/02/98, 07/05/98, 09/08/98, 09/10/98, 09/11/98, 09/18/98, 09/19/98, 06/13/99, 10/30/99, 10/31/99, 05/29/00, 05/30/00, 10/14/00, 10/17/00, 10/18/00, 11/05/00, 10/20/01, 10/21/01, 12/06/02, 04/05/03, 04/06/03, 06/09/03, 10/22/03, 09/24/04, 05/12/06, 05/13/06, 05/27/06, 05/28/06, 07/22/06, 07/23/06, 06/11/08, 06/12/08, 08/01/08, 09/21/09, 09/22/09, 10/04/09, 05/03/10, 05/04/10, 05/06/10, 05/07/10, 07/02/11, 09/03/11, 09/04/11, 10/23/11, 11/15/13, 11/16/13, 10/19/14, 10/25/14, 10/26/14, 11/28/15, 04/23/16, 08/05/16, 08/07/16, 09/09/17, 08/18/18, 09/02/18, 09/04/18, 10/01/21, 10/02/21, 05/06/22, 05/07/22, 05/12/22, 05/13/22, 08/31/23, 09/02/23, 09/13/23, 09/15/23, 09/18/23, 09/19/23
  • NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    potnik said:
    Noload said:
    jjflash said:
    Not sure if/when they'll make it available but I just cancelled (945CST) a reservation at the Best Western located across from the venue
    I will be cancelling one soon as well...The Beachfront Inn & Suites at Dana Point.  Also will have weekend pass for sale.
    I will keep on checking to see if this opens up.  
    Cancelling this in next 10 minutes FYI.  Also still have one Encore weekend GA pass available if anyone needs one.  Wristband hasn't arrived yet, but can overnight to buyer once received.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    Was gonna go to night 1, and then fly to New Orleans for the Giants-Saints game on Sunday, but as those plans are now porked, I'll be in Dana Point from Thurs-Monday.  Gonna rent a car and do it up as much as we can.  Obviously going to both shows. 

Found a hotel for like $300/night in the area for Sat and Sun nights.  Already had an AirNBnB for Thurs and Fri.

Looking for 2 Sat VIP if anyone has extras.

Otherwise, we'll just figure it out when we're there.

Amped.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,346
    edited September 2021
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,346
    Yeah not the end of the world, but I sort of can’t believe they moved it out of San Clemente and announced it this close.  
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Yeah not the end of the world, but I sort of can’t believe they moved it out of San Clemente and announced it this close.  
    It’s an extra 20 min. of driving. Not the end of the world, just kind of lame. Are concert goers allowed to park in that large parking lot visible in the google maps link prior to catching the shuttle? 
  • Yeah not the end of the world, but I sort of can’t believe they moved it out of San Clemente and announced it this close.  
    It’s an extra 20 min. of driving. Not the end of the world, just kind of lame. Are concert goers allowed to park in that large parking lot visible in the google maps link prior to catching the shuttle? 
     I did wonder about that when I saw it because it will be 2 Fridays and there are people who work in those businesses and probably park there. I would hope that they have gotten an agreement to park there since I am driving there to catch the shuttle and will need to park my rental car. 
  • I have 2 Encore weekend passes available.  Frustrated that I can’t sell below face on ticket exchange so seeing if anyone wants them here.  PM if interested.  Also have them posted on CashorTrade.
  • Popping in here.  I am bringing my college age kid, to his second PJ show (also MIssoula 2018 for him, and the 2012 MIssoula show also for me) and we are in GA.  will just be prepared to be self sustaining for the day.  Looking forward also to BCB (had to miss the Gorge show as I had a surgery on my foot and was not allowed to go to a large outdoor fest style show yet) and Amythyst Kiah who I learned about via the web livestream of that Gorge show I watched instead.  I also am super excited for Sleater-Kinney, who I was supposed to see up in Montana a few days before that Gorge show, but also couldn’t.  Watched the Red Rocks livestream of that instead.  They put on a great show there.  

Found a decent hotel room up in Laguna Hills (Ayres Hotel) close to the new shuttle point, and am coming from Santa Ana airport, so should be good to go.  Was able to swap out my San Clemente hotel reservation for the new one no problem.  So if anyone is around for a beer at or near that hotel in the afternoon/eve I will say Hey and hoist one with you.  Just one though.  Have to go back up and get my kid from the airport at 10 that night.  

We have our vax cards, I will be bringing a decent and comfortable mask for shuttle and if it feels too tight for my taste at any time, sunscreen, clear bag with shit for the day, towel that folds small to sit on, refillable water bottle, concert ear plugs for if I need them, seems like that is about it.  

Looking forward to it!  Cheers!
    Popping in here.  I am bringing my college age kid, to his second PJ show (also MIssoula 2018 for him, and the 2012 MIssoula show also for me) and we are in GA.  will just be prepared to be self sustaining for the day.  Looking forward also to BCB (had to miss the Gorge show as I had a surgery on my foot and was not allowed to go to a large outdoor fest style show yet) and Amythyst Kiah who I learned about via the web livestream of that Gorge show I watched instead.  I also am super excited for Sleater-Kinney, who I was supposed to see up in Montana a few days before that Gorge show, but also couldn’t.  Watched the Red Rocks livestream of that instead.  They put on a great show there.  

Found a decent hotel room up in Laguna Hills (Ayres Hotel) close to the new shuttle point, and am coming from Santa Ana airport, so should be good to go.  Was able to swap out my San Clemente hotel reservation for the new one no problem.  So if anyone is around for a beer at or near that hotel in the afternoon/eve I will say Hey and hoist one with you.  Just one though.  Have to go back up and get my kid from the airport at 10 that night.  

We have our vax cards, I will be bringing a decent and comfortable mask for shuttle and if it feels too tight for my taste at any time, sunscreen, clear bag with shit for the day, towel that folds small to sit on, refillable water bottle, concert ear plugs for if I need them, seems like that is about it.  

Looking forward to it!  Cheers!
    Getting excited for the Encore over here too! Going to be fun watching the other sets before our weekend and see the band play live again. Sounds like you are going to have an amazing time with your kid!
  • Is everyone still waiting for notification about wristbands being shipped? Not trying to be reactionary, but haven't seen any notice yet, just curious where others stand?
  • wsimon74 said:
    Is everyone still waiting for notification about wristbands being shipped? Not trying to be reactionary, but haven't seen any notice yet, just curious where others stand?
    Still showing label created, USPS awaiting item since the 9th.