2021 Tour Rumors - Let’s Go!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• nalyd61nalyd61 Boston Posts: 698
    verceman said:
    Philly was the obvious one that was missing from the original tour. Seems clear it was just because it would have been part of the swing state tour in the fall. But if there are added cities would be an obvious one and easy to add to the tour route.
    and Boston
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,876
    nalyd61 said:
    verceman said:
    Philly was the obvious one that was missing from the original tour. Seems clear it was just because it would have been part of the swing state tour in the fall. But if there are added cities would be an obvious one and easy to add to the tour route.
    and Boston
    and Chicago

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,622
    nalyd61 said:
    verceman said:
    and Boston
    and Chicago

and Seattle 
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,448
    nalyd61 said:
    verceman said:
    and Boston
    and Chicago

This.
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,941
    PJNB said:
    nalyd61 said:
    verceman said:
    and Boston
    and Chicago

and Seattle 
    Seattle would throw an interesting wrench into my plans.  We decided to go to Oakland because it was the closest show.   If they announce Seattle, we'd probably try to switch it up from Oakland to Seattle because its close(ish).

Problem is we have GA tickets for both nights in oakland, trying to pull that off in Seattle would be tough.  They sold out 2 stadium shows last time.. lol.   Getting tickets in 2013 was tough.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    I get an added week of vacation starting next year. Bring on the 2022 tour!

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    JimmyV said:
    Thats awesome and great timing. I am waiting to see what else happens this year but for the first year ever we are allowed to carry a week over onto the next. I will def be taking advantage of that if this year is dry. 
    PJNB said:
    JimmyV said:
    Thats awesome and great timing. I am waiting to see what else happens this year but for the first year ever we are allowed to carry a week over onto the next. I will def be taking advantage of that if this year is dry. 
    It's all coming together. :smiley:

• MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,059
    MSG was in the works for multiple nights in the fall of 2020. Curious to see if more than the one show happens in 2022. 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
    MSG was in the works for multiple nights in the fall of 2020. Curious to see if more than the one show happens in 2022. 
    Would have been amazing if they pulled it off. Hopefully it happens in 2022 as they had planned in fall 2020. 
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094
    verceman said:

Midterms next year. No reason to not think some in the band aren’t furious about what’s going on right now with voting rights. Time to rock the vote in swing states next summer.
  • coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,434
    No surprise but I’m told Wrigley Field in 2022 is a go. That is all. 
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,970
    edited June 2021
    Awesome! Wrigley in 2018 was a lot of fun. 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • kaw753kaw753 Posts: 741
    It's great if Eddie finally gets a chance to play at the stadium that he dreamed about playing as a kid.... oh, wait.

• coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,434
    kaw753 said:
    It's great if Eddie finally gets a chance to play at the stadium that he dreamed about playing as a kid.... oh, wait.

Just what I heard. Please take with a grain of salt. 
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,617
    Chicago and Boston will never not be Wrigley and Fenway going forward 
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    LukinFan said:
    Awesome! Wrigley in 2018 was a lot of fun. 
    Only if they can turn on a weather machine to avoid another GA-clearing thunderstorm
    edited June 2021
    Chicago and Boston will never not be Wrigley and Fenway going forward 
    DC was booked last fall though. Post Covid it does make all the sense in the world. Really curious if someone will ever release what the full 2020 fall tour was going to be like.
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,439
    PJNB said:
    nalyd61 said:
    verceman said:
    and Boston
    and Chicago

and Seattle 
    and Hartford
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Get_Right said:
    PJNB said:
    nalyd61 said:
    verceman said:
    and Boston
    and Chicago

and Seattle 
    and Hartford
    and Kansas City
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Personally I hope the swing state model is out. Play the makeup dates and then hopefully spread a bunch of additional shows around the country. If ballparks help make that happen then so be it. 

• JBob87JBob87 Posts: 427
    Spoiled I know, but will be slightly bummed if the next Chicago date is again Wrigley. Acoustics and seating sucks. Was really hoping some United Center dates were coming last fall. 
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,525
    I’d feel the same but as long as they keep selling it out I doubt they change. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 1,990
    JimmyV said:
    Personally I hope the swing state model is out. Play the makeup dates and then hopefully spread a bunch of additional shows around the country. If ballparks help make that happen then so be it. 
    Was there ever anything behind the “fall 2020 tour is in swing states” theory or is that just something we made up? I genuinely forget. 
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,525
    No, they confirmed it was planned. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    JBob87 said:
    Spoiled I know, but will be slightly bummed if the next Chicago date is again Wrigley. Acoustics and seating sucks. Was really hoping some United Center dates were coming last fall. 
    Agreed. I believe the rumor for Fall 2020 was the UC. May get shelved though. 
    edited June 2021
    tdawe said:
    JimmyV said:
    Was there ever anything behind the “fall 2020 tour is in swing states” theory or is that just something we made up? I genuinely forget. 
    I've heard on here that it was confirmed but I don't really know the details. 
    Post edited by JimmyV on

• dr122931dr122931 Posts: 455
    JimmyV said:
    tdawe said:
    JimmyV said:
    I've heard on here that it was confirmed but I don't really know the details. 
    Jeff confirmed it in an interview.  Can’t remember with whom.   But I’m 100% sure he said it and he listed a few cities 
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,872
    Wrigley again for 22'? I'm game. Got to be part of the shitshow in 2018. GA both nights. Very fond memories of the rain from night #2. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • NDJeff7NDJeff7 Posts: 204
    I think Jeff specifically mentioned Pittsburgh and maybe Milwaukee in that interview when talking about fall 2020.