Will we get live PJ shows, as we knew them, in 2021?

Comments

• No
    hedonist said:
    While I vote yes and think its perfectly fine come spring once the at risk people have been vaccinated, I do not think the band will take that approach.  I think Europe gets canceled again (due to amount of fan travel between countries).  I think US shows pop up late summer in sheds and maybe some spaced out shows in fall arenas, like 2 or 3 per week so they give the crew time to get tested and such between events.  Also, its a lot easier for the band to travel via road trip if they chose to.  There is really no need for planes if its well planned out. 

The majority of folks are ready to get on with life.  There will be some people who are afraid of everything who choose to stay home and that is fine, that is their choice.  The only acceptable avenue at this point is to cancel and refund all tickets if they don't make a US announcement soon.  I can't even find the refund option on ticket master so I guess 10C has to do it.
    You’re making assumptions. “Afraid of everything”, my ass!

I would fucking LOVE to get back to some semblance of normalcy, but not if I become sick(er) in the process.
    I think he's more referring to the future once vaccinations have been fully rolled out. There will be those afraid of everything, but they can't diminish the quality of life for the rest of us. We are lucky to get 70 or 80 years on this earth to explore and share it with the ones we love. Sacrificing right now is how we eventually get that quality of life back, it's not how we live indefinitely. Sadly that message hasn't been sold very well to this point. One thing I've noticed throughout this pandemic is how the current state of what is happening keeps getting transposed into the future. For months we lived with the assumption a vaccine would not be available until 2022 and be at best 60% effective. How did that turn out? Just like most of us assumed things would not get that bad back in early March. How did that turn out? There are a lot of corporations benefiting from the pandemic and they want to sell the current state of affairs as a new normal. That's not crazy talk from some Fox News watching looney, its a fact, just turn on your TV and watch a few commercials. No doubt this will change humanity but at the end of the day people need people. Hence why live shows will return at some point in the future, whether that be this year, next year or even 2023.
    06/22/95, 11/04/95, 11/15/97, 07/16/98, 10/30/99, 10/30/00, 10/31/00, 10/20/01, 10/21/01, 12/08/02, 06/01/03, 06/06/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 09/28/04, 03/18/05, 09/01/05, 07/15/06, 07/16/06, 07/18/06, 07/22/06, 07/23/06, 10/21/06, 10/22/06, 08/28/09, 09/21/09, 09/22/09, 05/20/10, 05/21/10, 10/24/10, 11/26/13, 12/06/13, 06/28/14, 10/26/14, 07/10/18, 08/10/18, 10/02/21, 
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    hedonist said:
    While I vote yes and think its perfectly fine come spring once the at risk people have been vaccinated, I do not think the band will take that approach.  I think Europe gets canceled again (due to amount of fan travel between countries).  I think US shows pop up late summer in sheds and maybe some spaced out shows in fall arenas, like 2 or 3 per week so they give the crew time to get tested and such between events.  Also, its a lot easier for the band to travel via road trip if they chose to.  There is really no need for planes if its well planned out. 

The majority of folks are ready to get on with life.  There will be some people who are afraid of everything who choose to stay home and that is fine, that is their choice.  The only acceptable avenue at this point is to cancel and refund all tickets if they don't make a US announcement soon.  I can't even find the refund option on ticket master so I guess 10C has to do it.

I would fucking LOVE to get back to some semblance of normalcy, but not if I become sick(er) in the process.
    I think he's more referring to the future once vaccinations have been fully rolled out. There will be those afraid of everything, but they can't diminish the quality of life for the rest of us. We are lucky to get 70 or 80 years on this earth to explore and share it with the ones we love. Sacrificing right now is how we eventually get that quality of life back, it's not how we live indefinitely. Sadly that message hasn't been sold very well to this point. One thing I've noticed throughout this pandemic is how the current state of what is happening keeps getting transposed into the future. For months we lived with the assumption a vaccine would not be available until 2022 and be at best 60% effective. How did that turn out? Just like most of us assumed things would not get that bad back in early March. How did that turn out? There are a lot of corporations benefiting from the pandemic and they want to sell the current state of affairs as a new normal. That's not crazy talk from some Fox News watching looney, its a fact, just turn on your TV and watch a few commercials. No doubt this will change humanity but at the end of the day people need people. Hence why live shows will return at some point in the future, whether that be this year, next year or even 2023.
    For your first part, I suppose so. I can certainly give the benefit of the doubt there. 

And yeah, life is short and precious and tenuous...doesn’t make much sense to me to live without, well...living
  • Foriginal SinForiginal Sin Scottsdale, AZ Posts: 1,743
    edited January 2021
    No
    Arizona as of yesterday, most new Covid cases per capita in the last 7 days than anywhere in the world. It’s not happening, there are nurses refusing the vaccine, half the country still thinks it the flu, even the dead ones 
    Post edited by Foriginal Sin on
    Chicago 6/29/98, Alpine Valley(EV) 6/13/99, Alpine Valley 10/08/00, Chicago 10/09/00, Phoenix 10/20/00, Orlando 4/12/03, Tampa 4/13/03, San Diego 6/05/03, Vegas 6/06/03, Phoenix 6/07/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Orlando 10/08/04, D.C. 10/11/04, Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, LA 7/12/08, Chicago 8/23/09, Chicago 8/24/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09 (Front Row Center, Finally), Phoenix(EV) 11/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Phoenix 11/19/13, Denver 10/22/14, Wrigley 8/20/16, Wrigley 8/22/16
  • BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 555
    Yes
    PeterED said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    At this point it would be nice if they canceled the spring 2020 tour and refund people their money.
    I'm getting to this point as well.  I'm holding tickets to 3 shows still, but if we're staring down a 2+ year wait on those shows, and not knowing how they will look or which shows may get cancelled, it almost seems that scrapping the whole thing and starting over when they're ready to tour is the right move. 

No way they will do that with the mess that face to fan would be refunding everyone I would bet. Some of those tickets have been sold 10 times over at least for the top shows. 

I have 5 shows for the spring tour all GA so I am admittedly biased but I also am holding a couple of pairs of tickets for friends and family. I have a lot of money tied up right now and I still say to keep the shows as planned. If they cancelled now what was the point of postponing last year just to have a vaccine come out earlier than expected and shows hopefully on the horizon or at least a timeline of when we can have them. 

Those five ga shows might be spread out over six weeks now.  Look what happened to the shows you were going to in Europe.  Wouldn’t you just rather start over and plan accordingly?
    The rescheduled EU shows are now impossible for me to attend. Still, I held onto my tickets because I didn’t have a lot of confidence that they would happen (and would be rescheduled again.)

what’s the refund deadline? I might have to pull that trigger if the shows are still on by then.
    You have until April 1st to get a refund
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    No
    Arizona as of yesterday, most new Covid cases per capita in the last 7 days than anywhere in the world. It’s not happening, there are nurses refusing the vaccine, half the country still thinks it the flu, even the dead ones 
    Nothing about this is funny, it is sad.
    (I admit I laughed out loud at the last part.)

The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Nothing about this is funny, it is sad.
    (I admit I laughed out loud at the last part.)

Me too, on both. 

LA County is inundated right now, to the point that those who aren’t resuscitated within 20 minutes aren’t taken to a hospital. 0% ICU beds in many areas here, one in five currently infected. 
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 7,958
    Yes
    Can the ghouls with politics-rotted brains keep your vomit in the AMT?
    pjl44 said:
    Can the ghouls with politics-rotted brains keep your vomit in the AMT?
    What are you on about?
  • No
    Europe is fucked  as Is USA. So I can't see how
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,384
    No
    hedonist said:

Considering the way Covid kicked Italy's ass in February, absolutely no one should have been surprised by what happened to other countries in March.
  • FirecloudFirecloud Posts: 516
    With demand, shelf life and other factors (multiple required shots, etc) being applied, Americans aren't going to have widespread access to a vaccine until late summer, early fall. There is virtually no chance we're gonna be rocking PJ shows in person this year.
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,378
    Firecloud said:
    With demand, shelf life and other factors (multiple required shots, etc) being applied, Americans aren't going to have widespread access to a vaccine until late summer, early fall. There is virtually no chance we're gonna be rocking PJ shows in person this year.
    Possibly...

But if you scroll through the other threads there were people posting that we would be lucky to have a vaccine by 2022 with the same conviction you're posting with now.  Yet we ended up with a vaccine at the end of last year.  There is a learning curve to everything and I'm optimistic there will be a much more streamlined process in place in the next month or two that will accelerate the rollout.  And only time will tell where that takes us.

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• davidosdavidos Posts: 466
    No.

The band is not going to want to take ANY chances... The vaccine is still not getting distributed properly. I know someone who got the first shot of the vaccine and got the virus a week and a half later... Both shots are needed and that takes time.
  • PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,758
    This is an impossible question to answer as worded, and the respnoses are equally off.  To those who think the band is not coming out until this 100% taken care of, then you are never seeing the band again.  Covid-19 is never going to go away, it is extremely likley it, like influezna strains will have constant seasonal mutations and flare-ups.  The combination that the virus has proabably infected somewhere between 25-40% of the US population by the end of January (this is a large range because the scientific data is always impercise on how many are infected asymptomatically or even syptomatically but not reported/tested)  with vaccination probably puts covid-19 in the rearview roughly about the June time frame.  It is more likely they will feel comfortable with a Ohana festival than an Arena show, but it is still unlikely that 2021 happens.  It is going to take time for people to adjust to the idea that this virus is with us in some capacity and we are forced to live with it. The Flu was a thing you just think sucks but no one really stopped to think that people die from the flu, because we just become accustom to it because it was an acceptable percentage risk.  It is probably going to take at least another year for most people to wrap their head around that with Covid-19 as it becomes less prevelant but still in the world we live. 
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

No
    on2legs said:
    Firecloud said:
    Possibly...

But if you scroll through the other threads there were people posting that we would be lucky to have a vaccine by 2022 with the same conviction you're posting with now.  Yet we ended up with a vaccine at the end of last year.  There is a learning curve to everything and I'm optimistic there will be a much more streamlined process in place in the next month or two that will accelerate the rollout.  And only time will tell where that takes us. 
    In late April, Fauci predicted we could see a vaccine by January, so no... this wasn't completely unexpected. 

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/coronavirus/dr-fauci-coronavirus-vaccine-possible-by-january
  • PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,758
    on2legs said:
    Firecloud said:
    Possibly...

In late April, Fauci predicted we could see a vaccine by January, so no... this wasn't completely unexpected. 

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/coronavirus/dr-fauci-coronavirus-vaccine-possible-by-january
    hes talking about fans not scientists and medical practioners. 

His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    No
    PB11041 said:
    on2legs said:
    Firecloud said:
    Possibly...

hes talking about fans not scientists and medical practioners. 

You mean they're not one in the same?

on2legs said:
    Firecloud said:
    Possibly...

I’m not referring to Fauci.  I’m talking about people posting here.  Unless you’re suggesting Fauci is in the ten club.  =)
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

No
    on2legs said:
    on2legs said:
    Firecloud said:
    Possibly...

I’m not referring to Fauci.  I’m talking about people posting here.  Unless you’re suggesting Fauci is in the ten club.  =)
    Yeah, no kidding you're referring to people posting here, and those people were clearly misinformed. 

How do misinformed opinions about vaccine development posted on the 10C forum equate to a learning curve that is going to apply to vaccine distribution?  
    on2legs said:
    on2legs said:
    Firecloud said:
    Possibly...

Yeah, no kidding you're referring to people posting here, and those people were clearly misinformed. 

How do misinformed opinions about vaccine development posted on the 10C forum equate to a learning curve that is going to apply to vaccine distribution?  
    Yeah... not really into debating with you. I was just clarifying who I was referring to.  Have a great day =)

No
    on2legs said:
    on2legs said:
    on2legs said:
    Firecloud said:
    Possibly...

Yeah... not really into debating with you. I was just clarifying who I was referring to.  Have a great day =)

lol 
    davidos said:
    No.

The band is not going to want to take ANY chances... The vaccine is still not getting distributed properly. I know someone who got the first shot of the vaccine and got the virus a week and a half later... Both shots are needed and that takes time.

Totally agree... the band won't perform unless the scientists say it's safe.  Hopefully Biden & Co. can get things kicked into high gear shortly and give us a fighting chance for outdoor shows in the fall.  If not... 2022 will be an awesome year for Pearl Jam.

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,448
    I am holding out hope for the US in the Fall. Probably fooling myself, but sometimes you need to have something to look forward to. 
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    Not sure if this belongs here, but here it is:

Red Rocks Shares 2021 Concert Schedule, Including Joe Russo’s Almost Dead, Tedeschi Trucks Band and More

https://relix.com/news/detail/red-rocks-shares-2021-concert-schedule/?mc_cid=79db08777c&mc_eid=916379c8d6
  • No
    PB11041 said:
    This is an impossible question to answer as worded, and the respnoses are equally off.  To those who think the band is not coming out until this 100% taken care of, then you are never seeing the band again.  Covid-19 is never going to go away, it is extremely likley it, like influezna strains will have constant seasonal mutations and flare-ups.  The combination that the virus has proabably infected somewhere between 25-40% of the US population by the end of January (this is a large range because the scientific data is always impercise on how many are infected asymptomatically or even syptomatically but not reported/tested)  with vaccination probably puts covid-19 in the rearview roughly about the June time frame.  It is more likely they will feel comfortable with a Ohana festival than an Arena show, but it is still unlikely that 2021 happens.  It is going to take time for people to adjust to the idea that this virus is with us in some capacity and we are forced to live with it. The Flu was a thing you just think sucks but no one really stopped to think that people die from the flu, because we just become accustom to it because it was an acceptable percentage risk.  It is probably going to take at least another year for most people to wrap their head around that with Covid-19 as it becomes less prevelant but still in the world we live. 
    I agree with all of this but we need to stop using the flu as a comparison. In either a positive or negative context. Covid-19 is at least 10 times deadlier than the flu and spreads asymptomatically which is really bad. The good news, we already have vaccines up to 95% effective. That's something we've never remotely approached with flu vaccines. The flu mutates erratically from year to year. Hence why our vaccines are not very effective. I'm not going to ramble on about this stuff but Covid-19 doesn't have the capacity as a single stranded virus to change like the flu. Covid-19 would rather mutate into a less deadlier but contagious form for its own survival. These mutations could very well effect treatments but are not likely to impact vaccines. Also these new vaccines are mRNA and can quickly be changed. Bottom line is yes Covid-19 is here to stay but not in the context many in the media want to scare you with. Science already has the tools to crush this virus in a way we never had with the flu. We will also have antivirals treatments a year from now. There are a lot in the pipeline but vaccine development correctly took priority. If Covid-19 is still causing havoc in 5 years its because WE failed miserably, not because it morphed into some Frankenstein virus. We've been failing miserably at containing the virus for 10 months so it wouldn't shock me. Especially if immunity is only a year or so, unlikely but nobody really knows. If Covid-19 was a flu variant and spread asymptomatically we'd be toast. Consider ourselves fortunate to be living through a mid grade pandemic, this isn't the plague. PJ will eventually hit the stage again, just gonna take a long time for this all to play out. I'd be more than happy with shows in 2022 at this point. A lot went right if that's the case. Couple of cool scientific articles below...

https://asm.org/Articles/2020/July/COVID-19-and-the-Flu 

https://www.sciencefocus.com/news/covid-19-is-the-virus-mutating/

06/22/95, 11/04/95, 11/15/97, 07/16/98, 10/30/99, 10/30/00, 10/31/00, 10/20/01, 10/21/01, 12/08/02, 06/01/03, 06/06/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 09/28/04, 03/18/05, 09/01/05, 07/15/06, 07/16/06, 07/18/06, 07/22/06, 07/23/06, 10/21/06, 10/22/06, 08/28/09, 09/21/09, 09/22/09, 05/20/10, 05/21/10, 10/24/10, 11/26/13, 12/06/13, 06/28/14, 10/26/14, 07/10/18, 08/10/18, 10/02/21, 
  • By my rough count about 2/3 of responses are negative.  I get it, but I was just reading about the J&J single dose vaccine whose trial results are expected this month.  If it’s a winner that could go a long way to fixing things - maybe not by summer but hopefully by fall. I don’t know the delivery schedule but based on what I’ve read Canada has pre bought one dose of that for each Canadian, Britain has a deal for 30-52M doses, the US 100M and the EU 200M.  Maybe we get 2/3 positive votes if the trial results are good.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,663
    No
    PB11041 said:
    I agree with all of this but we need to stop using the flu as a comparison. In either a positive or negative context. Covid-19 is at least 10 times deadlier than the flu and spreads asymptomatically which is really bad. The good news, we already have vaccines up to 95% effective. That's something we've never remotely approached with flu vaccines. The flu mutates erratically from year to year. Hence why our vaccines are not very effective. I'm not going to ramble on about this stuff but Covid-19 doesn't have the capacity as a single stranded virus to change like the flu. Covid-19 would rather mutate into a less deadlier but contagious form for its own survival. These mutations could very well effect treatments but are not likely to impact vaccines. Also these new vaccines are mRNA and can quickly be changed. Bottom line is yes Covid-19 is here to stay but not in the context many in the media want to scare you with. Science already has the tools to crush this virus in a way we never had with the flu. We will also have antivirals treatments a year from now. There are a lot in the pipeline but vaccine development correctly took priority. If Covid-19 is still causing havoc in 5 years its because WE failed miserably, not because it morphed into some Frankenstein virus. We've been failing miserably at containing the virus for 10 months so it wouldn't shock me. Especially if immunity is only a year or so, unlikely but nobody really knows. If Covid-19 was a flu variant and spread asymptomatically we'd be toast. Consider ourselves fortunate to be living through a mid grade pandemic, this isn't the plague. PJ will eventually hit the stage again, just gonna take a long time for this all to play out. I'd be more than happy with shows in 2022 at this point. A lot went right if that's the case. Couple of cool scientific articles below...

https://asm.org/Articles/2020/July/COVID-19-and-the-Flu 

https://www.sciencefocus.com/news/covid-19-is-the-virus-mutating/

Its refreshing to read a post from someone who knows what they are talking about. I for one do not and rely on what I hear from the news and the professionals
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    edited January 2021
    Reports are out now that the summer Olympics are in jeopardy again. It has not so much to do with being safe in the summer or not(at least for the time being) and more to do with the planning and the thousands of people involved  leading up to the games. This is the same scenario with the summer festivals planned in Europe. Though unlikely, I still think there is a chance shows can happen this summer if the vaccine distribution ramps up with the new ones being approved. That does nothing however for all of the workers that need to be on site in the spring months getting those areas set up. 
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    No
    Part of the challenge with getting "normal" shows in late 2021 is the potential lag time in vaccinations being administered and when the government and businesses determine it's safe to fully open.  If everyone who wants a vaccine can get one by end of Summer, there will likely be a lag before the positivity rates and hospitalizations drop to the point that healthcare systems are no longer stressed.  That's going to be the measuring stick I assume.  I don't see how the green light is given until that happens, and that could take months given the fact that we know a large percentage of the population will voluntarily decline the vaccine.  So if we get a green light in Q4, then the planning of the shows takes place.  This is all speculative, of course, but if that scenario plays out, it is hard to envision shows this calendar year.  2022 seems more realistic.  As always, i hope to hell that I'm wrong.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    edited January 2021
    bbiggs said:
    Part of the challenge with getting "normal" shows in late 2021 is the potential lag time in vaccinations being administered and when the government and businesses determine it's safe to fully open.  If everyone who wants a vaccine can get one by end of Summer, there will likely be a lag before the positivity rates and hospitalizations drop to the point that healthcare systems are no longer stressed.  That's going to be the measuring stick I assume.  I don't see how the green light is given until that happens, and that could take months given the fact that we know a large percentage of the population will voluntarily decline the vaccine.  So if we get a green light in Q4, then the planning of the shows takes place.  This is all speculative, of course, but if that scenario plays out, it is hard to envision shows this calendar year.  2022 seems more realistic.  As always, i hope to hell that I'm wrong.
    Well said. One thing I would watch out for is late spring after all of the vulnerable and older population has been vaccinated (hopefully this timeline holds) we should see a dramatic drop off in deaths and hospitalizations. This should start the ball rolling of getting things opened back up imo and at the very least start the soft planning of shows for this fall to potentially happen.They can announce them closer to the date if they are allowed to have them and if not do not announce them and push them to late winter/spring 2022. 
    Post edited by PJNB on