Pearl Jam Headline Two Nights at BST Hyde Park

Comments

• Kearn5y said:
    What’s the price difference between the 10c hideaway the and GA ones? 
    Single Day Tickets
    GA £79
    10C - 15 £79
    10C Hideaway - £144.50 ouch! 

Weekend
    GA £143
    10C - 15 £132.50
    10C Hideaway - No option 

Thank you
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • I was waiting for a code of some kind to be sent over as I had tix for the cancelled show this year, but as AXS sent a link over for an Amex member presale I just went and bought a couple of weekend tickets with no issues. 

Weird thing though - it let me buy Ten Club tickets without checking I'm a Ten Club member, plus they were £15 cheaper than the general admission tickets. Does that strike anyone else as strange??
    ‘Ten Club’ tickets can be purchased by anyone for these shows, they are just a fan presale.  The 10C email did just say they were for PJ fans, not just for 10C members.  Last year ‘Ten Club’ area went on sale to general public too.
    Ah that would explain it. Can't believe I missed it last year in that case. Though I guess it's all academic now anyway. 
  • nadine77nadine77 Posts: 7
    edited October 2020
    Sea said:

Artist Presale

Wednesday, October 7th: Fans who did not purchase tickets for the cancelled 2020 show will be given presale access on October 7th at 10am BST.

- Front pit tickets do not include early access to the pit.
    - Tickets are available in all locations. There is a 6 ticket limit for each show day.
    - Discount provided for Two-Day ticket purchases.
    - Option to split the cost of your ticket(s) with the BST Hyde Park payment plan.
    - Presale ends Saturday, October 10th at 9am BST.

https://www.bst-hydepark.com/tickets/pearl-jam-artist-presale/

That all makes sense, but has anyone found out what the entry criteria is for tomorrow's presale? Is it your TC member email or member number? It's not particularly clear how tomorrow is differentiated from the other presales, or Saturday's general public tickets, apart from being for TC members who didn't purchase tickets for this year's cancelled show. My other half bought tickets for this year and he is allowed to purchase on Thursday via an AXS emailed link. If it's just the above URL only and you can buy tickets from tomorrow, how does that make it a fan sale?

I have not received any instructions via email up to this point.
    Post edited by nadine77 on
  • There is no entry criteria tomorrow as AXS/BST Hyde Park are the ticket agents, not 10C.  You just click on the link and buy at 10am.  

edited October 2020
    Thanks Planet of Sound, then anyone can use that link but my other half has a special link for Thursday morning via email. I guess there is a special AXS/BST allocation on Thursday for previous ticket purchasers and tomorrow is just a general free-for-all. It could have been made clearer in the email.
  • It is a really weird system. You would expect that previous ticket holders would have first dibs.  But it appears that amex members and ten club have first shout. 
  • It is a really weird system. You would expect that previous ticket holders would have first dibs.  But it appears that amex members and ten club have first shout. 
    Think it will be a slow seller anyway lots of people will hold off to see what the situation is nearer the time 
  • CB254133CB254133 Posts: 153
    Let's see if I've got this right:

Today's presale - 10c who had tickets for this year.
    tomorrows presale 10C who didn't have tickets for this year (no idea how that will work)
    Thurs pre sale - non 10c who had tickets for this year
    Sat - General sale

Now for the different tickets options:

GA - is what it says (green area on venue map)
    primary tickets - entry 45mins before GA - GA area
    10C GA  - pit access, entry 45mins before GA
    10c-15  - pit access 15 mins before Primary tickets (ie 1hr before GA)

edited October 2020
    CB254133 said:
    "tomorrows presale 10C who didn't have tickets for this year (no idea how that will work)"

Being now today, but yes, that's how I see it... except it seems anyone can use the artist presale link today. The only limiting factor may be there are only limited tickets. I still don't see how today is any different from Saturday's public sale apart from having knowledge of the link, which is hardly going to be a well kept secret. I'll try at 10am, see what happens then we can fall back on the link supplied to previous ticket holders tomorrow.

• Very civilised :lol:
  • Sorted, x2 2 Day HydeAway tickets in the bag. Good luck all, and may we actually be able to go next year. Stay safe.
  • joeembletonjoeembleton Glasgow Posts: 408
    Fantastic! Tickets for both days at £132.50 per person purchased! 
  • AponeApone Posts: 575
    Tickets for both days as well!  Went for the Summer Garden ones as they give access to the 10C area at the front.

Takes my total to 7 shows for next year - please please please let this happen!
    2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV); 2022: Berlin, London 1, London 2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2; 2023: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
  • Well that was straightforward 
  • Opted for Summer Garden. Anyone else have an opinion on whether Hydeaway or Summer Garden are the better option? Almost sprung for the ALL Terrace as you can access the summer garden, but apparently not the Ten Club area. Just curious what others opted for.
  • Opted for Summer Garden. Anyone else have an opinion on whether Hydeaway or Summer Garden are the better option? Almost sprung for the ALL Terrace as you can access the summer garden, but apparently not the Ten Club area. Just curious what others opted for.
    Went for 10C was going to go for summer garden but friends have 10C don't want to be coming out of summer garden half hour before PJ and trying to get near the front 😁
    Opted for HydeAway as it get's access to the front of stage section and has it's own bars and toilets instead of endless queueing. I imagine HydeAway will just be smaller but all non-g.a. tickets get access to the front of stage section. Us HydeAway types can be sneaky and get in at the side though ;-)
    edited October 2020
    And the prices have already gone up :open_mouth:
  • Tjm007Tjm007 Posts: 145
    Friday tickets bagged. Now just need this overblown Covid panic to recede.

• WakefieldrobWakefieldrob Manchester 1 (2012), Leeds (2014), London 1 & 2 (2018) Posts: 13

think they've just added the booking fees to base price on first page rather than second
  • WakefieldrobWakefieldrob Manchester 1 (2012), Leeds (2014), London 1 & 2 (2018) Posts: 13

2 days 10c in the bag.  Fingers crossed for this and Budapest to go ahead (along with Foo Fighters in Lisbon and Green Day in my home town of Huddersfield). 

Purchase was pretty smooth this morning (apart from forgetting my axs password), and two nights for £132.50 in the front is great

• Well it was easier than expected, 4 Hydeaway tickets for the Friday and a single one for just me on the Saturday. 

Managed to get booked into the Hard Rock hotel too. It’s my 40th soon so splashed out a bit to get someone really close by.
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • Right all you clever scientist people I need this vaccine thing sorted by the 9th July next year as I’ve just managed to wrangle 4 tickets in the ‘Ten Club’ enclosure up the front of Hyde Park for the Friday!!!!! 😳😂😂👌🤞🤞🤞🤞 Buzzing so looking forward to next summer already
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
    Pitty1975 said:
    Right all you clever scientist people I need this vaccine thing sorted by the 9th July next year as I’ve just managed to wrangle 4 tickets in the ‘Ten Club’ enclosure up the front of Hyde Park for the Friday!!!!! 😳😂😂👌🤞🤞🤞🤞 Buzzing so looking forward to next summer already
    That's the spirit Pitty! :plus_one: See you there! :smile:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    I guess these shows are dependent on how the C19 vaccines work out no? 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,622
    Fingers crossed! Looks like we might be getting vaccines for emergency use before the end of the year if all goes well. After that seniors, healthcare workers and most vulnerable in the spring should start getting theirs.By summer/fall some of the general population I am guessing can get it. That is IF it works and IF there are no hiccups in the next trial. 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    PJNB said:
    Fingers crossed! Looks like we might be getting vaccines for emergency use before the end of the year if all goes well. After that seniors, healthcare workers and most vulnerable in the spring should start getting theirs.By summer/fall some of the general population I am guessing can get it. That is IF it works and IF there are no hiccups in the next trial. 
    Too many if’s for my comfort I’ll sit any shows out till 6 months after the vaccine is proven effective by at least 90%

jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • I guess these shows are dependent on how the C19 vaccines work out no? 
    UK doesn't expect to have everyone vaccinated until the end of 2021 
  • I passed on London, partly due to this uncertainty.  However I do have quite a few Eurotix for next summer so am hoping there’s a way it can safely proceed.  Once one or more vaccines actually pass the tests the timing estimates to deploy it will become clearer.  If a good vaccine is found but we have to wait a bit longer for shows that wouldn’t be the worst scenario.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • KsayetKsayet Posts: 60
    Anyone have any experience with the Terrace at this venue? It looks a bit far away from the stage. How is it in person? I'd be happy to pay the premium if it's close to the stage.
    2018 - Rome
    2021 - Asbury, Ohana 1
    2022 - SD, LA1, LA2, Zurich, MSG, NJ, TN, KY, STL
    2023 - SP1,SP2,CHI1,CH2,FTW1,FTW2,AUS1,AUS2