07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
    bbiggs said:
    Cockbags at TM still have not refunded the Rage tickets I requested a while back.  
    Hope they go broke.  They screw us for years....pay up!
    Same here. Waiting on RATM refund. Ridiculous. 
    Curious, how long have you been waiting, longer than 30 days? Asking because I'm still within the window to select a refund for my Oakland RATM tickets and I'm still undecided at this point. I'm not dying for the money, but I did pay a boat load for crappy seats that I probably could put to better use and try my luck at securing better seats in 2021.

I mean who knows what the concert landscape will look like once shows are allowed to happen again. I fear there will be a ton of new seating policies in space that limit the amount of tickets that can be sold for a show causing an even bigger demand for tickets then what it was before this pandemic happened. 
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    I mean smaller venues (~3,000) are rescheduling for the fall. Shinedown, Revivalists and Smashing Pumpkins to name a few that I will be attending this fall. 

I think 2021 is realistic for the return of arenas and I can’t wait. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    I mean smaller venues (~3,000) are rescheduling for the fall. Shinedown, Revivalists and Smashing Pumpkins to name a few that I will be attending this fall. 

I think 2021 is realistic for the return of arenas and I can’t wait. 
    That’s why I refunded all my available tickets this year. Cash out and play my hand when I see what the next table is offering. It might be worse than before trying to score tickets but who knows what financial, physical, shit, even emotional state I’ll be at in a year or longer from now. That’s just what seems best for me at this time. Maybe in a year when I miss a couple of Oakland PJ shows I will feel different. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
    RS65573 said:
    I have had this virus hit my workplace, family and friends pretty hard in NJ. I can not see myself going to any show with GA even available in the room. This would be the first PJ MSG show ive ever missed, but to me this is bigger than a concert. 

Id like a refund and a redraw. IMO, other than a vaccine in whenever, its the safest and only option.
    It'll be interesting to see what happens with GA once shows are allowed again. Personally I can't see it happening, at least not without screwing some people already holding GA tickets that is. More than likely they'll have to go with reserved seating at a minimum, which means they won't be able to accommodate everyone currently holding GA tickets. What happens then? 
    NSL said:
    PJNB said:
    NSL said:
    Has anyone that requested refunds from TM gotten their money yet? 
    10C yes lots of people. Not sure about general sale tickets. 
    Ah yeah that's what I meant, the regular sale from TM. 
    I have requested refund for all Cali shows on April 13th.
    4 were bought from the 10 club presale, they have not been refunded yet but according to TM, it should be done during the week...meaning that you may have to wait more than 30 days.
    1 show was bought directly from TM and was refunded in 10 days.
    Inquiry minds really want to know how returned 10c tickets will be redistributed? Because as I said in another thread, it would be a travesty if these tickets were offered through the TM F2F platform for any non fan club member to buy. Especially when you factor in there were plenty of 10c members who missed out on their lottery picks and had to rely on the TM general public sale to secure their tickets. 
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,099
    kst said:
    SHZA said:

Here's a new wrinkle. First time I've got one of these. Instead of ticketmaster refunding the buyer directly, they charge my card immediately, and then I have to request a refund by email, which I'll get in "as soon as" 30 days "if approved." Very inefficient. I'm sure many people will overlook these messages and not request a refund until it's too late. 
    I sold 3 pairs of tickets on the F2F as I was working my way to better seats. I wonder how long it will be before I receive one, or three of these? Some of the people might want to keep them, but probably not all of them.  
    I’m guessing there’s about a 30 day window for the new buyer to request refunds, though I’m not sure.  It is a dumb process, but it was clear when listing that this was how it would work.  In my case, I sold for two shows, and regret one of the sales.  So here’s hoping if someone cancels a purchase on me it would be that one!
    This happened.  The buyer cancelled the sale I regretted.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • PeterEDPeterED Posts: 363
    NSL said:
    Has anyone that requested refunds from TM gotten their money yet? 
    I did. It took no time at all.
    Barrie, Ontario (August 05, 1992); Toronto, Ontario (August 18, 1993); Toronto, Ontario (October 05, 2000); Buffalo, New York (May 02, 2003); Toronto, Ontario (May 09, 2006); Toronto, Ontario (May 10, 2006); Toronto, Ontario (August 21, 2009); Buffalo, New York (May 10, 2010); Toronto, Ontario (September 11, 2011); Toronto, Ontario (September 12, 2011); Toronto 1 (May 10, 2016); Toronto 2 (May 12, 2016); Ottawa (September 3, 2022); Hamilton (September 6, 2022); Toronto (September 8, 2022)
  • THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,651
    I look at glasses as half empty. I’m getting older, I live in California, I might not have a job at the end of the year and my wife may not either. And I’m NOT willing to wear a mask or stand five miles from the stage to social distance or wait in line for weeks to be close. Could things change? I hope so! Until it does, it is what it is and like Popeye, I yam what I yam! 
    Depressing post. 
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,588
    bbiggs said:
    Cockbags at TM still have not refunded the Rage tickets I requested a while back.  
    Curious, how long have you been waiting, longer than 30 days? Asking because I'm still within the window to select a refund for my Oakland RATM tickets and I'm still undecided at this point. I'm not dying for the money, but I did pay a boat load for crappy seats that I probably could put to better use and try my luck at securing better seats in 2021.

I mean who knows what the concert landscape will look like once shows are allowed to happen again. I fear there will be a ton of new seating policies in space that limit the amount of tickets that can be sold for a show causing an even bigger demand for tickets then what it was before this pandemic happened. 
    Think it is around 30 days but am not sure.
    Was an easy choice to request as I got fucked by the variable ticket pricing and I paid premium before they diluted the market by adding extra shows in NYC.  Would have been able to see them with better seats and at about half the price with a straight cancel and re-buy.  (Probably won't re-buy right now but could if wanted and save half funds.)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • NSLNSL Nashville, TN Posts: 291
    I just got my FF refund that I requested 3 weeks ago.  Also got my PJ OKC 10c ticket refunded today as well, took about a week on that.  Still waiting on 2 F2F AZ and the cancelled Who show.  Tool OKC still shows it's happening although the band and venue both have it postponed.  Get your shit together TM!
    2004-10-06 - Asheville, NC
    2013-10-30 - Charlotte, NC
    2016-04-16 - Greenville, SC
    2016-04-20 - Raleigh, NC
    2016-04-21 - Columbia, SC
    2016-05-01 - New York, NY
    2022-09-16 - Nashville, TN
    2022-09-17 - Louisville, KY
    2023-09-10 - Noblesville, IN
    2023-09-13 - Fort Worth, TX
    2023-09-15 - Fort Worth, TX
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    bbiggs said:

I requested the refund on 5/6, so 16 days now.  I guess I don't have a reason to complain...yet.

• SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,075
    RATM and Foo, ka-ching

• Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,617
    Was finally able to request a refund for spring TOOL tickets via Ticketmaster today 
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    Was finally able to request a refund for spring TOOL tickets via Ticketmaster today 
    Odd I just looked for Quebec City and still no option that I can see. Did you call them or is there an option I am not seeing? I did not get an email either to say I could
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,617
    PJNB said:
    Odd I just looked for Quebec City and still no option that I can see. Did you call them or is there an option I am not seeing? I did not get an email either to say I could
    I was in the app In the ticket wallet, I’ve been checking every few days for the “more options” tab to show up

finally showed up today.  Clicked “check refund eligibility” and redirected me to the website where I was able to process a refund.  Was for the Baltimore show.
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
    Any idea when we might know about new dates?
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,450
    awilkins said:
    That is the million dollar question. I am holding on to my STL tickets for as long as it takes, but it would be nice to get an idea. 
    awilkins said:
    That is the million dollar question. I am holding on to my STL tickets for as long as it takes, but it would be nice to get an idea. 
    I still think that they made dates right after they postponed to happen right after the second leg that was rumoured to be a go in September. I bet they are sitting on those dates till they have to move on to spring 2021.
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,450
    PJNB said:
    awilkins said:
    I still think that they made dates right after they postponed to happen right after the second leg that was rumoured to be a go in September. I bet they are sitting on those dates till they have to move on to spring 2021.
    My guess is they will occur around the same time in 2021 as they were supposed to this year, or a little later in the early Summer. Might just be wishful thinking on my part.  
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,099
    PJNB said:
    awilkins said:
    My guess is they will occur around the same time in 2021 as they were supposed to this year, or a little later in the early Summer. Might just be wishful thinking on my part.  
    It’s tough to say.  Other bands have certainly been able to announce their 2021 dates.  Maybe PJ has a plan A and a plan B depending how the virus progresses.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
    kst said:
    PJNB said:
    awilkins said:
    It’s tough to say.  Other bands have certainly been able to announce their 2021 dates.  Maybe PJ has a plan A and a plan B depending how the virus progresses.  
    Which would be a smart move imo. What do they have to lose? 
  • SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,346
    PJNB said:
    awilkins said:
    Agreed. It’s like the only reason it would make sense not to just jump on 2021 
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • F5F5 Posts: 789
    I fought the good F5 fight and managed to upgrade all my seats. Considering I haven’t been to a show since PJ20 and since I don’t need the money, there’s not a snowballs chance in hell I’m going to give up my seats... However, I can see why others might opt to do differently. It’s hard times out there. 

With that said, I’d really like to know if the band is in the process of rescheduling dates for next year or if they’re simply waiting to see what happens. I have tickets to Rage Against the Machine and System of a Down and both bands have already rescheduled and announced dates for next year. Cool thing is I actually managed to pick up some epic Phoenix tickets for Rage that someone else returned! So in more than a year from now I can look forward to Tom Morello melting my face off from third row. 😂 
    Bridge - 10/25/03
    Mansfield I - 6/28/08
    Eddie NYC - 8/4/08
    Seattle - 9/21/09, 9/22/09
    Salt Lake City 9/28/09
    LA 9/30/09, 10/07/09
    San Diego 10/9/09
    Alpine Valley 9/03/11, 9/04/11
    Ashbury Park 9/18/21
    LA 5/06/21, 5/07/21
    Phoenix 05/09/22
    NYC 9/11/22
    Denver 9/22/22
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,945
    F5 said:
    I fought the good F5 fight and managed to upgrade all my seats. Considering I haven’t been to a show since PJ20 and since I don’t need the money, there’s not a snowballs chance in hell I’m going to give up my seats... However, I can see why others might opt to do differently. It’s hard times out there. 

With that said, I’d really like to know if the band is in the process of rescheduling dates for next year or if they’re simply waiting to see what happens. I have tickets to Rage Against the Machine and System of a Down and both bands have already rescheduled and announced dates for next year. Cool thing is I actually managed to pick up some epic Phoenix tickets for Rage that someone else returned! So in more than a year from now I can look forward to Tom Morello melting my face off from third row. 😂 
    There seems to be two thoughts with bands (and their promoters).  Schedule a ways away (like RATM) and hope the show can happen.   Wait and see what happens, then schedule dates.  I'm guessing many bands are worried about bumping them, then having to bump them a 2nd time.    I think Foo Fighters originally bump their shows to the fall, but I think they're bumped again?  Trying to avoid stuff like that.

There's hope for a vaccine, but no guarantee.  Without one, any mass gathering is a giant outbreak waiting to happen.  I have no idea how costly it is for a band/promoter to book a date, then move the date.  I'm guessing many bands are going try to minimize that as much as possible.
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    This might be a very dumb question but without a vaccine or something miraculous happing. What about insuring these shows/arenas or any other place that could cause a major outbreak for an organized gathering. Do rates go up causing ticket prices to rise dramatically or do they put in super fine print that you enter at your own risk? Or am I just way overthinking things. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • E-G-A-GE-G-A-G Posts: 228
    Yes, you are overthinking things and then over typing them. 
  • I'm a bit confused, I bought tickets for San Diego and one of the L.A shows, my wife and I talked about it being best if we just went to the AZ show which was great. I put the 2 Cali shows on the fan to fan resale. They sold in minutes of course. Now that I'm checking out my ticket purchases I see that it has the request refund button for both of those shows. Why is that if I bought the tickets then got my money back by selling them to someone else? Just a little confused is all.
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    Things will go back to normal, or at least close to it. It’s just a matter of when. I don’t get the panic about never having concerts again, that won’t happen. The question is will concerts resume in the fall or next spring?
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,945
    I'm a bit confused, I bought tickets for San Diego and one of the L.A shows, my wife and I talked about it being best if we just went to the AZ show which was great. I put the 2 Cali shows on the fan to fan resale. They sold in minutes of course. Now that I'm checking out my ticket purchases I see that it has the request refund button for both of those shows. Why is that if I bought the tickets then got my money back by selling them to someone else? Just a little confused is all.
    TM's Fan to Fan system works like their regular resell system, except the price is fixed.   It's designed that when you sell the tickets, that's a contract between you and the buyer.  You sold the pair of tickets, not TM.   If the buyer requests a refund, you end up refunding it and getting the tickets back.  Then it's up to you what to do with the tickets.   You can keep them or ask for a refund.  Refund button is most likely their so that you can get a refund, if the original buyer asked you for refund.

It's a bit redundant because the system is made for when tickets are sold at different prices.  It ensures everyone gets the proper sized refund.  When the price is fixed it looks like unnecessary extra steps.