Options

Requested a Refund

12346»

Comments

• Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,364
    edited May 2020
    So funny, I didn't get a Rage ticket before...but after reading about all the refunds I popped over to TM and got a Row A sec 122 in Phoenix for the $125 price...amongst  all the $400-$800 charity seats!! 
  • Options
    pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    E-G-A-G said:
    Yes, you are overthinking things and then over typing them. 
    Sorry that was the shroom and edible combo topped with constant Stiiizi consumption last night. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • Options
    aurelgugusaurelgugus France & Luxembourg Posts: 499
    It took time (45 days) but Tickets Today finally refunded me both LA shows.
    However, nothing received for both Oakland shows...
    Ticket Master was faster to refund as it took only 10 days to get a refund for San Diego.
    2012 : Amsterdam 2
    2014 : Amsterdam 1&2, Milan, Berlin, Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London 1, Berlin, Werchter, London 2
    2020 : ?
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    So funny, I didn't get a Rage ticket before...but after reading about all the refunds I popped over to TM and got a Row A sec 122 in Phoenix for the $125 price...amongst  all the $400-$800 charity seats!! 
    This is why I wanted to return my Rage tickets asap.  Paid for the higher prices seats and then they added shows and tickets were easy and cheaper to get.  
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain Texas Posts: 1,011
    SHZA said:
    NSL said:
    I have tickets I got through 10 Club for OKC that I would like a refund for but there is no option for that on my account on Ticketmaster. Am I missing something?
    The last email I received from TicketsToday was from March 19th stating they were not taking refund requests anymore.
    Email TicketsToday, I had another email afterwards that said to respond to the email for a refund.  I got that probably a month ago maybe.  Just sent them an email in the last week to request refund for OKC.  Got an email yesterday that it was processing and should be credited back to my CC within 5 days

I'm still waiting on refunds to hit my CC from my 4 other non 10c tickets
    Thank you. What is their email address? The one I have is a do not reply email. Thank you so much!

tenclubsupport@ticketmaster.com
    Thank you @SHZA I was got a response from that email in a few hours. Refund is processing.
  • Options
    NSLNSL Nashville, TN Posts: 291
    Just got refunded for both my F2F purchases
    2004-10-06 - Asheville, NC
    2013-10-30 - Charlotte, NC
    2016-04-16 - Greenville, SC
    2016-04-20 - Raleigh, NC
    2016-04-21 - Columbia, SC
    2016-05-01 - New York, NY
    2022-09-16 - Nashville, TN
    2022-09-17 - Louisville, KY
    2023-09-10 - Noblesville, IN
    2023-09-13 - Fort Worth, TX
    2023-09-15 - Fort Worth, TX
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,181
    This guy gets it 

"The announcement, which includes an invitation to buy tickets for the games, acknowledges the possiblity that the games won’t proceed, or that fans won’t be present: 'If games are cancelled or played without spectators, any tickets purchased directly from the Rams or through Ticketmaster for Rams home games will be refunded within 30 days of cancellation or decision to play without spectators.'

So fans who buy tickets to the game will get their money back. From now through 30 days after a decision that would make the tickets moot is made, those purchases become, like all tickets bought to games that may not be played this season, an interest-free loan for the team."

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/05/27/rams-announce-august-14-opening-of-sofi-stadium/

@on2legs
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754

• Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,427
    SHZA said:
    This guy gets it 

"The announcement, which includes an invitation to buy tickets for the games, acknowledges the possiblity that the games won’t proceed, or that fans won’t be present: 'If games are cancelled or played without spectators, any tickets purchased directly from the Rams or through Ticketmaster for Rams home games will be refunded within 30 days of cancellation or decision to play without spectators.'

So fans who buy tickets to the game will get their money back. From now through 30 days after a decision that would make the tickets moot is made, those purchases become, like all tickets bought to games that may not be played this season, an interest-free loan for the team."

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/05/27/rams-announce-august-14-opening-of-sofi-stadium/

@on2legs
    I didn’t realize this was still bothering you.  😂
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,883
    NSL said:
    Just got refunded for both my F2F purchases
    damn still waiting on mine!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,208
    PJNB said:

Nice!
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,340
    Has anyone still not been paid for their F2F sales? Assuming these might have been placed on hold while TM sorts itself out.
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,364
    Has anyone still not been paid for their F2F sales? Assuming these might have been placed on hold while TM sorts itself out.
    I had several F2F sales. Just now I got an alert on my AMEX that a charge was made to TM...I was freaking out until I got the TM email that one of the buyers of my Oakland seat asked for refund...so now there is $123 more that I'm waiting to get refunded...jeez
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,883
    I still have not for Quebec City. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,503
    edited May 2020
    I had several F2F sales. Just now I got an alert on my AMEX that a charge was made to TM...I was freaking out until I got the TM email that one of the buyers of my Oakland seat asked for refund...so now there is $123 more that I'm waiting to get refunded...jeez
    Did your Ticketmaster account show that the ticket that they asked for the refund for was no longer sold? I have been checking my account periodically to see if the status of the three sets of tickets I sold had changed, but they still say sold. I am assuming no one has asked for a refund yet. 
  • Options
    droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,340
    mcgruff10 said:
    I still have not for Quebec City. 
    Gotcha. Thanks for the input. I seem to be in the same boat as you (American selling tickets to the QC (Canadian) show). 
  • Options
    Did your Ticketmaster account show that the ticket that they asked for the refund for was no longer sold? I have been checking my account periodically to see if the status of the three sets of tickets I sold had changed, but they still say sold. I am assuming no one has asked for a refund yet. 
    Yes. I've had two F2F sales that the buyer got a refund. My card was immediately charged. The tickets then were no longer listed as "sold" in my account and I was able to use the "refund" button to request a refund. 
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    Yes. I've had two F2F sales that the buyer got a refund. My card was immediately charged. The tickets then were no longer listed as "sold" in my account and I was able to use the "refund" button to request a refund. 
    This happened to me as well, although I decided to keep the ticket that had been returned to me.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

• Options
    kst said:
    SHZA said:
    This happened to me as well, although I decided to keep the ticket that had been returned to me.
    Thanks for the info. I will keep checking occasionally. 
  • Options
    kst said:
    SHZA said:
    And they should send you an email stating that the buyer requested a refund. 
  • Options
    awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
    Is there a deadline to request refund?
    I have 2 10C tix for Quebec and 4 through TM; have been waiting to hear on new date, but just curious as it'll likely be a long time before there are large shows.
  • Options
    awilkins said:
    Is there a deadline to request refund?
    I have 2 10C tix for Quebec and 4 through TM; have been waiting to hear on new date, but just curious as it'll likely be a long time before there are large shows.
    The 10c process has never clearly said there is or isn’t a deadline but that doesn’t mean there isn’t one.

The public sale tickets have a deadline of 30 days from when a new date is announced.  However the 30 day clock may start ticking 60 days from the postponement announcement on March 9.  The policy around that isn’t clear but I believe it is most likely what they meant or is at least worth calling TM to clarify if you are thinking about getting a refund.

• Options
    SHZA said:
    kst said:
    SHZA said:
    I was wondering about that as well. You are a fountain of knowledge today!
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    kst said:
    SHZA said:
    I was wondering about that as well. You are a fountain of knowledge today!
    That will go to his head.

• Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,158
    At least with PJ, if new dates get announced, then the TM listing unfreezes and you sell 'em to F5'ers.. no harm no foul?