Donald Trump

Comments

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    ikiT said:

I can tick a few of these off for Australia 
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    mrussel1 said:
    Also contemplating a payroll tax

EVERYTHING IS FINE!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    edited August 2019
    Cah-ching....

Juan Williams: Democrats finally hit Trump where it hurts
    BY JUAN WILLIAMS, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR — 08/19/19 06:00 AM EDT  

Is the Resistance finally landing some punches on President Trump?
    Show them the money:
    Rep. Joaquin Castro’s (D-Texas) new fight plan hit the bullseye when he tweeted out a list of Trump’s top donors in San Antonio.
    “Donald Trump has put a target on the back of millions. And you’re too cowardly or agreeable to say anything about it,” Castro tweeted about those funders. “How about I stop mentioning Trump’s public campaign donors and he stops using their money for ads that fuel hate?”
    Separately, billionaire Steve Ross saw a rush for the exits at the upscale health clubs overseen by his firm, Equinox and Soul Cycle, after it emerged he was planning a fundraiser for Trump and the Republican National Committee with ticket prices as high as $250,000.
    Then Rep. Al Green (D-Texas) unleashed a new, money-based rationale for House Democrats to begin impeaching Trump — to put a spotlight on Trump’s big donors.
    Impeachment, Green told MSNBC, would result in Trump becoming “persona non grata to a good many of these wealthy people.”
    Green alleged that Trump’s wealthy donors saw him as a “beneficial bigot.”
    Those donors, Green said, are giving money in exchange for right-wing judges on the courts and tax cuts for the rich. “So he has benefitted them to the extent that they will tolerate his bigotry. When you tolerate bigotry, you perpetuate bigotry.”
    Also putting money at the front line of the fight against Trump is 2020 presidential candidate Julián Castro, who is paying for tough advertising calling out Trump’s bigoted language in the aftermath of the mass shooting in El Paso that left 22 people dead.

continued at
    https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/457888-juan-williams-democrats-finally-hit-trump-where-it-hurts
    Post edited by Kat on
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    VOTER FRAUD
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    how about just PLAIN FRAUD
    fucking clown
    He's laying the groundwork....

Trump's outrageous claims of voter fraud have a clear goal: Refusing to accept defeat in 2020
    There is no voter fraud; no one's ever found any. But Trump is sowing fears he can use to undermine the 2020 vote
    BOB CESCA
    AUGUST 20, 2019 12:00PM (UTC)

These are difficult times for independent journalism. If you value Salon's original reporting and commentary, please take a moment to support our writers directly. Right here, right now, you can make a direct contribution to Bob Cesca to help make his work possible. All funds donated go directly to our writers — Salon doesn’t take a cut.

A brand new Fox News poll shows Donald Trump well behind the top four Democratic candidates for president, with Joe Biden topping the list at 12 points ahead of Trump. Don’t get happy, though, or else we “tempt the wrath of whatever from high atop the thing,” to quote "The West Wing." We’re still a long way from the 2020 election and roughly a gazillion things could dramatically alter the landscape of the campaign.

Trump, on the other hand, is totally losing his shpadoinkle over the poll results.

continued at
    https://www.salon.com/2019/08/20/trumps-outrageous-claims-of-voter-fraud-are-about-one-thing-invalidating-the-2020-election/
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:
    Yep. The circular game continues. 

Is being full of shit a good enough reason to impeach?  It oughta be.
    edited August 2019
    Or maybe 1/2 Full.

https://youtu.be/eFCE8YTMiMg

Michael McCready is a dangerous man.
    Throwing spaghetti against the wall? Losing his mind?

Trump Accuses Jewish Americans Who Vote Democrat Of ‘Disloyalty’
    The president told reporters that Democratic Jewish Americans show “a great disloyalty,” despite 79% of them voting Democrat in the 2018 midterms.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-jewish-americans-democrat-disloyalty_n_5d5c4ee2e4b0f667ed69c755

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Kat said:

The president told reporters that Democratic Jewish Americans show “a great disloyalty,” despite 79% of them voting Democrat in the 2018 midterms.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-jewish-americans-democrat-disloyalty_n_5d5c4ee2e4b0f667ed69c755

The predominately hasidic town next to me (Lakewood) was the “trumpiest” town in all of New Jersey during the 2016 election. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    ikiT said:
    My only advice to Don Trump?

Leave the Jewish people out of it.  Like, avoid the topic.  Stupid.

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    mcgruff10 said:
    Kat said:

The predominately hasidic town next to me (Lakewood) was the “trumpiest” town in all of New Jersey during the 2016 election. 
    Orthodox Jews almost universally support a republican president, no matter how ignorant they are, because they believe they show more support for Israel then Democrats. 
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    mcgruff10 said:
    Kat said:

Orthodox Jews almost universally support a republican president, no matter how ignorant they are, because they believe they show more support for Israel then Democrats. 
    I didn’t realize that before last election, pretty crazy.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    mcgruff10 said:
    Kat said:

Yet they stand by a man who has zero morals !

jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    https://apple.news/ApejveriISbKHSdqrCOim-Q
    Not everything is for sale , he already got the GOP party to go over the Niagra falls in a plastic bag ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    https://apple.news/ApejveriISbKHSdqrCOim-Q
    Not everything is for sale , he already got the GOP party to go over the Niagra falls in a plastic bag ..
    Did he really think Congress would allocate the funds for that? Delusional. 
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929
    mcgruff10 said:
    Kat said:

They also stand by their own country which has little right to claim moral superiority of any kind. 
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    mcgruff10 said:
    Kat said:

Unfortunately,  when it comes to Israel, the orthodox don't  care.

Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Haha. His fight with Denmark is fun.

Now he won't talk to the Denmark PM because he can't buy Greenland which is not even for sale.

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    Haha. His fight with Denmark is fun.

Now he won't talk to the Denmark PM because he can't buy Greenland which is not even for sale.

What a child. 
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Haha. His fight with Denmark is fun.

What a child. 
    So yesterday the president accused the Jews of being “disloyal” and cancelled a trip to Denmark because they wouldn’t sell him Greenland. 

Imagine seeing this in a movie (not a comedy).  You’d walk out of the theater because it’s too unrealistic. 

chinese-happy.jpg
This discussion has been closed.