Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,227
    mrussel1 said:
    careful what you wish for. 
    Sample is way too small

How exactly did they define "likely voter" for a hypothetical election two years in the future?
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,731
    mrussel1 said:
    Sample is way too small

How exactly did they define "likely voter" for a hypothetical election two years in the future?
    They asked are definitely going to vote, probably going to vote, probably not vote, definitely not vote. 

Looking at the results of that question, it says 93% said they were definitely going to vote, so I think it skews the numbers as opposed to asking about voting history and labeling likely voters from that answer. With this poll you probably have a lot of people who said they’re definitely voting, but based on typical turnout numbers, many if them won’t vote. 
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,132
    I just don't think Desantis would be anywhere near as bad. He's still a fucking idiot but he doesn't have the corrupt business ties that lead to more corruption with tRump and he would likely appoint semi-normal people to positions of power rather than tRump's moron crew. 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,455
    Maybe it can be a double announcement with DOJ announcing charges against this idiot! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,928
    Gross. I can’t understand how any republican would want this guy to run again. It’s over. Enough already 
  • Options
    Maybe it can be a double announcement with DOJ announcing charges against this idiot! 
    That's the theory...he wants to announce before he is charged so that he can martyr himself

• Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    Gross. I can’t understand how any republican would want this guy to run again. It’s over. Enough already 
    I really don't think the party leaders want him to run. Once the election is over next week I won't be surprised if some big GOP figures go public on why he shouldn't run again. 

• Options
    TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 1,471
    nicknyr15 said:
    I really don't think the party leaders want him to run. Once the election is over next week I won't be surprised if some big GOP figures go public on why he shouldn't run again. 

You are absolutely correct that the republican party leaders such as Cocaine Mitch don't want him to run again just like they didn't want him to run the first time. Washington as a whole is deathly afraid of Donald Trump and it is not because he hurts peoples feelings or tries to create bad policies. It's because he represents an end to their gravy train. In a sense Washington created Trump and they are onto year 7 of trying to destroy him and it isn't because they are trying to protect you America. It's to protect themselves. 
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,025
    DONT TRUST POLLS

VOTE
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    That's the theory...he wants to announce before he is charged so that he can martyr himself
    Yep that’s his game plan! Beating them to the punch he’s good at that just like a seasoned mob boss!
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

You are absolutely correct that the republican party leaders such as Cocaine Mitch don't want him to run again just like they didn't want him to run the first time. Washington as a whole is deathly afraid of Donald Trump and it is not because he hurts peoples feelings or tries to create bad policies. It's because he represents an end to their gravy train. In a sense Washington created Trump and they are onto year 7 of trying to destroy him and it isn't because they are trying to protect you America. It's to protect themselves. 
    WTF are you talking about?
  • Options
    Excuse me but this is a #hellyeah for me.

https://youtu.be/w1qOeaQvl68

• Options
    TJ25487 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Jesus you make absolutely no sense. Mitch is a fucking douchebag but I guarantee you that he has never touched cocaine so no idea where that shit comes from other than your normal news sources.

And end to the gravy train? Makes no sense. tRump used his office as his own personal gravy train by constantly selling hotel rooms to secret service agents. Educate yourself please.

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,464
    nicknyr15 said:

I think being off twitter and out of the eye of the majority of the public the last couple years has helped him. Once he's back in people's faces every day and the indictment (or multiple) start rolling in, he's in trouble. Dems will have an easier time beating him than Desantis.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Jesus you make absolutely no sense. Mitch is a fucking douchebag but I guarantee you that he has never touched cocaine so no idea where that shit comes from other than your normal news sources.

And end to the gravy train? Makes no sense. tRump used his office as his own personal gravy train by constantly selling hotel rooms to secret service agents. Educate yourself please.
    :
    "The nickname was an insulting reference to a years-old incident involving the discovery of cocaine on a ship that belonged to a company owned by McConnell’s in-laws, relatives of McConnell’s wife, U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao."

I'm sure Trump got into office so he could make a few bucks renting hotel rooms. That pales into comparison to the millions that get funneled around Washington on a daily basis. Repubs and Dems alike. 
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,649
    edited November 2022
    Post edited by Merkin Baller on
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

:
    "The nickname was an insulting reference to a years-old incident involving the discovery of cocaine on a ship that belonged to a company owned by McConnell’s in-laws, relatives of McConnell’s wife, U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao."

I'm sure Trump got into office so he could make a few bucks renting hotel rooms. That pales into comparison to the millions that get funneled around Washington on a daily basis. Repubs and Dems alike. 
    Ivanka & jarred sure did benefit from daddy dear! 
  • Options
    TJ25487 said:
    TJ25487 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

:

Sorry but that is a ridiculous way to brush it off. He originally said that he would save the US money by letting them stay for free and then it turns out he was charging the highest rates possible.

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    TJ25487 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Huh?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,464
    18 Chinese trademarks while her dad was negotiating his failed trade deal....nothing to see here, folks. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

• Options
    whatabout the fucking Dems?
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,155
    TJ25487 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

This whole "hurts people's feelings" is so tiring.  It's not about mean tweets, though those do show he is an idiot.  It's about taking kids from parents at the border, it's about an increase in hate crimes due to his rhetoric...he legit hurts people, their lives.  Not just their feelings.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,155
    ikiT said:
    just the fucking ones?
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    ikiT said:

😂😂😂
  • Options
    edited November 2022

Post edited by ikiT on
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,839
    ikiT said:
    just the fucking ones?
    You know those godless dems are all fucking.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    ikiT said:

😂😂😂
    81 million votes my ass! The guy can't even fill a high school gym for a pep rally and now most of the Dems running in the midterms don't even want him around to campaign with. A stellar President
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,847
    TJ25487 said:
    ikiT said:

😂😂😂
    81 million votes my ass! The guy can't even fill a high school gym for a pep rally and now most of the Dems running in the midterms don't even want him around to campaign with. A stellar President

Or....
    It was 81 million votes against Trump.
    Why can't Trump supporters figure that out?
This discussion has been closed.