Hey how about those 2 missing Ten Club singles!

Comments

• pjl44pjl44 Posts: 7,958
    pjl44 said:
    I don’t understand how anyone could still be analog at this point 
    Bootleg + tshirt + Deep for $20 is still good value to me
    It all depends if someone wants to pay $10 for the shirt and get a copy of Deep.

I suppose it could be:
    $5 for shirt
    $5 for deep

If someone would rather buy the CDs, well, it's probably a better deal for digital.
    Yep. I'm sure that was their intent in tiering membership. Different strokes for different folks.
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    Part of me is hoping that the two singles are Olé and Can't Deny Me, both paired with club remix versions on their respective B-sides.
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,381
    tschav said:
    Part of me is hoping that the two singles are Olé and Can't Deny Me, both paired with club remix versions on their respective B-sides.
    While it might be poetic, it will just begat more complaining. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,594
    on2legs said:
    tschav said:
    While it might be poetic, it will just begat more complaining. 
    Nothing will ever prevent that, lol.
  • RYANPB999RYANPB999 Coventry, Rhode Island Posts: 542

Or better yet, pictures of the inside and outside of the warehouse, blueprints, security setup with potential weaknesses noted.   

Sounds like a plot to a movie that I saw once or 500 times!
    Having tasted, a life wasted, I'm never going back again!
  • JB16057JB16057 Posts: 1,269
    Can we get an official response from the Ten Club on this matter? They must have some kind of update. Even if they have no updates, they could at least tell us that they've passed on this frustration to the band. This is really shady of Pearl Jam and the Ten Club to treat paying customers like this.
  • P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,312
    I switched to Digital in May.  My life and PJ fandom did not change.  I still posted on the forum, I still did not receive a hard copy or a digital copy of the mag and single.  I still had the same ticket privileges I had before (Zero because of no tour).  I also still got to try for EV posters and be frustrated by missed EV posters.  The highlight is that I only paid $20 to have the site crash and not $40.  Seems like a good decision, but I'll keep you posted if I have Analog regret.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • JB16057 said:
    Can we get an official response from the Ten Club on this matter? They must have some kind of update. Even if they have no updates, they could at least tell us that they've passed on this frustration to the band. This is really shady of Pearl Jam and the Ten Club to treat paying customers like this.
    Tenclub every day in the office: 

*there are no missing fan club singles*

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,330
    Are we also missing hard copies of Deep magazine?

Looking through my stack, the most recent one I see is 2016.  I have not been paying attention to these as much as the record singles. 
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,865
    Yes, we are missing 2. They come with the singles.
    JB16057 said:
    A few posts up from yours, someone posted an email from the 10c
  • I hope one DEEP is a Dave A issue, when he is the guest editor and gets to fill it up with his stories and stuff. Would be cool.

A lot of the coolest videos from the Pearl Jam "camp" comes from him -- so I would guess he also have some cool stories, kept artifacts and memories from the studio sessions etc.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    JB16057 said:
    Here is a contact for you:

https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
  • kramer73 said:
    JB16057 said:

That has nothing to do with his post.
  • NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,295
    I hope one DEEP is a Dave A issue, when he is the guest editor and gets to fill it up with his stories and stuff. Would be cool.

A lot of the coolest videos from the Pearl Jam "camp" comes from him -- so I would guess he also have some cool stories, kept artifacts and memories from the studio sessions etc.
    Least likely suggestion possible 
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • NewJPage said:
    I hope one DEEP is a Dave A issue, when he is the guest editor and gets to fill it up with his stories and stuff. Would be cool.

The Deeps and singles will never be done. So one might as well dream.
  • NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,295
    NewJPage said:

For some dumb reason I think they'll make last singles really cool, but it'll still be awhile. Maybe one this winter?
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • NewJPage said:
    NewJPage said:

For some dumb reason I think they'll make last singles really cool, but it'll still be awhile. Maybe one this winter?
    I also believe this.

But I also believed that the Easy Street vinyl would be the whole show.

• THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,651
    They should give us the latest vault for free
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,436

Yup! I agree. A bunch of tired ass donkeys. 

Lol
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

NewJPage said:

The Deeps and singles will never be done.Spiritual_Chaos said:
    NewJPage said:
    NewJPage said:

I also believe this.

Huh? You don’t think they’ll ever be done but you think when they do come they’ll be awesome?
    kramer73 said:
    JB16057 said:

It's for the Better Business Bureau, so it absolutely has something to do with his post.  He says that Pearl Jam and the Ten Club are shady and we are paying customers.  If that's something he/she believes, that is the place to contact.
  • rictus58rictus58 Posts: 52
    edited August 2019
    kramer73 said:
    kramer73 said:
    JB16057 said:

It's for the Better Business Bureau, so it absolutely has something to do with his post.  He says that Pearl Jam and the Ten Club are shady and we are paying customers.  If that's something he/she believes, that is the place to contact.
    The BBB  is not a government agency. They have no sway to do anything. Complaining to Yelp would have the same effect. Contacting the consumer protection board for WA state might accomplish something. But I doubt it. 
  • JB16057JB16057 Posts: 1,269
    If you look on the BBB web site, you'll see there have been a couple of complaints against the Ten Club. The Ten Club responded to both complaints and it sounds like they were in the right. The BBB might not be a government agency, but they will approach the Ten Club and ask if the Ten Club wants to give an official response. 

Another option is the Washington State Attorney General. I did file a complaint with them so we'll see if it goes anywhere. One big issue is that we pay the Ten Club for the membership. The Ten Club blames the band for not getting the single and DEEP ready. How is that fair? They are both at fault here but in the end, we aren't paying the band. The Ten Club has the ultimate responsibility of fulfilling what we've paid for. I've been "warned" through this message board that I'm not allowed to bring up a lawsuit because we aren't allowed to threaten the band or Ten Club. They silenced me by deleting my message. We have every right to sue the Ten Club. They took our money and we were supposed to receive something in return. They are 2 years behind on the singles and 2 years behind on DEEP. I feel that this has gone on long enough and they aren't providing any information on how this will be resolved. Are they still planning on sending out 2 singles and 2 copies of DEEP? We are now in 2019 so are they going to be sending 3 copies of DEEP? The band and the Ten Club have shined this on for too long. All I want is some communication and I won't accept excuses or the blame game.
    JB16057 said:
    If you look on the BBB web site, you'll see there have been a couple of complaints against the Ten Club. The Ten Club responded to both complaints and it sounds like they were in the right. The BBB might not be a government agency, but they will approach the Ten Club and ask if the Ten Club wants to give an official response. 

Another option is the Washington State Attorney General. I did file a complaint with them so we'll see if it goes anywhere. One big issue is that we pay the Ten Club for the membership. The Ten Club blames the band for not getting the single and DEEP ready. How is that fair? They are both at fault here but in the end, we aren't paying the band. The Ten Club has the ultimate responsibility of fulfilling what we've paid for. I've been "warned" through this message board that I'm not allowed to bring up a lawsuit because we aren't allowed to threaten the band or Ten Club. They silenced me by deleting my message. We have every right to sue the Ten Club. They took our money and we were supposed to receive something in return. They are 2 years behind on the singles and 2 years behind on DEEP. I feel that this has gone on long enough and they aren't providing any information on how this will be resolved. Are they still planning on sending out 2 singles and 2 copies of DEEP? We are now in 2019 so are they going to be sending 3 copies of DEEP? The band and the Ten Club have shined this on for too long. All I want is some communication and I won't accept excuses or the blame game.
    My only hope is that your complaint leads to a congressional investigation.  This coverup has gone on too long and the truth needs to be known!

JB16057 said:

Even assuming you only joined to get the singles, what is your time worth? How many hours of effort before you get to $80?
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    JB16057 said:

I understand you frustration and I don't disagree that these business practices are poor, but this is a bridge too far, IMO.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
This discussion has been closed.