Donald Trump

Comments

• Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    We have seen wonderful results when the US involves itself in regime change.  Venezuela is screwed either way...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Is this where we act like we give a shit about Venezuela? Lol
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    edited March 2019
    This tweet says a lot and the comments add more reality to what's going on. I'll believe my own eyes and ears and ignore the cover-up nonsense going on from the corrupted government officials and media. The Constitution calls for oversight and I'll keep an eye on that too and hope the truth/reality eventually is accepted. The House voted 420-0 to make the entire report public so that should be the next step.

Falling down,...not staying down
    my2hands said:
    You need to show Venezuela some of that Iraq love.
    Give Peas A Chance…
    my2hands said:
    https://youtu.be/lVehcuJXe6I
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    my2hands said:
    Maybe Russia will show them some Georgia-love.  
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:
    Maybe the US, Russia and China should quit meddling in world affairs.  It's been obvious for a while that neither are very good at managing world affairs...

Give Peas A Chance…
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:
    Maybe the US, Russia and China should quit meddling in world affairs.  It's been obvious for a while that neither are very good at managing world affairs...

Je me souviens...  
    Couldn't reach a conclusion on obstruction is far from "there was no obstruction"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zkLlrUUULk
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,712
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    521 new posts since I last checked in, lol. I may never know how some of you feel about all this. :tongue:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:

Agreed maybe the Baffoon should stop asking for help from these countries ! Remember Russia if your listening please find all of HC emails ! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    edited March 2019
    PJ_Soul said:
    521 new posts since I last checked in, lol. I may never know how some of you feel about all this. :tongue:
    Long story short..... It's a dud

We all want the full report

Halifax says we are the Patriots losing in the Super Bowl 28-3, with the comeback about to start... i like optimists, so i hope he's right

Thirtybills hates me, i think...

BS - "MAGA Bitches!"

Rustneversleeps has the best board name, enjoys the cod sandwich at Wendys, and wants to party with Halifax & Bob Kraft 

The witch hunt and Muellerites now desperately pivot to obstruction
    Post edited by my2hands on
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Halifax says we are the Patriots losing in the Super Bowl 28-3, with the comeback about to start... i like optimists, so i hope he's right

BS - "MAGA Bitches!"

Rustneversleeps has the best board name, enjoys the cod sandwich at Wendys, and wants to party with Halifax & Bob Kraft 

Weird I thought you were one of the posters that wanted justice to prevail ! 
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:

BS - "MAGA Bitches!"

I am also just waiting for the full report.
    And Trump's reaction is annoying AF, and of course very stupid. 
    And it was never a witch hunt, lol. Muellerites? Please.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:

BS - "MAGA Bitches!"

Don't be ridiculous, lol. ;)
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:

BS - "MAGA Bitches!"

Don't be ridiculous, lol. ;)
    lol 😂 
  • my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:

BS - "MAGA Bitches!"

Not at all.

Times are weird. Everyone is just getting through them their own way.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    edited March 2019
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:

BS - "MAGA Bitches!"

Where in my statement did i say anything different?

He's not a Russian stooge, thats a good thing, get over it bro... the report does not support the bullshit narrative forced down our throats for 2 years by US intelligence services and the media that he was in cahoots with russia and beholden to russia

The dossier is manufactured intelligence to smear a rogue politician... it's pretty obvious at this point, so dont hold your breath for a Ptape

I call it how i see it without the bullshit beltway narrative, that doesnt mean i'm voting for the guy lol
    Post edited by my2hands on
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:

BS - "MAGA Bitches!"

He's not a Russian stooge, thats a good thing, get over it bro... the report does not support the bullshit narrative forced down our throats for 2 years by US intelligence services and the media that he was in cahoots with russia and beholden to russia

The dossier is manufactured intelligence to smear a rogue politician... it's pretty obvious at this point, so dont hold your breath for a Ptape

I call it how i see it without the bullshit beltway narrative, that doesnt mean i'm voting for the guy lol
    Couple of issues..
    1. Agree that if he's not a stooge, that's a good thing.  Although interestingly, it makes his actions even more curious and idiotic than before.
    2. The intelligence agencies didn't force jack shit down our throats.  
    3. The 'media' didn't say he was in cahoots, the left wing media did.  The right wing media tells us he's awesome.  I'm drawing this distinction because I'm tired of acting like Fox, Breitbart, etc. aren't the mainstream media.  They are.  So every time they lie, spin, omit, etc., that's the media too.  
    edited March 2019
    I see no reason to assume from any of these that Putin doesn't have something on Trump. I still assume that he probably does. Trump behaves like he is compromised IMO. That's the only thing that would make Trump's behaviour with Russia and Putin make any sense, as terrible as it is. Like someone else said, if that isn't the case, then Trump is FOR SURE just a Russian stooge because he wants to be, and for no other reason at all... either way, it seems like treasonous behaviour. Also, I do still think Trump was involved in colluding with Russia - it's just that he's not involved in anything that could allow them to indite him. Plus, obviously there are several other investigations going on against Trump and all his illegal activity, so the guy probably shouldn't be celebrating the way he is just yet, and not only because the report says he is in fact not exonerated. I've always said it's his financial crimes/fraud that would bring him down. That hasn't changed. That is why the way he is celebrating is so fucking annoying. That, and it is just painful to see him happy and smug. He's just the worst person.
    But anyway, let's see that report.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:

BS - "MAGA Bitches!"

Couple of issues..
    1. Agree that if he's not a stooge, that's a good thing.  Although interestingly, it makes his actions even more curious and idiotic than before.
    3. The 'media' didn't say he was in cahoots, the left wing media did.  The right wing media tells us he's awesome.  I'm drawing this distinction because I'm tired of acting like Fox, Breitbart, etc. aren't the mainstream media.  They are.  So every time they lie, spin, omit, etc., that's the media too.  
    1. Your guess is as good as mine, if not better lol
    2. Sure they did... James Clapper might as well have his own show on CNN lol
    3. Fox is the most watched cable news TV station, i understand your point.... your parsing a bit though, since pretty much EVERY major media outlet not named Fox has run with the Russian boogeyman narrative for years
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:

BS - "MAGA Bitches!"

Difference is I don’t believe or trust Barr at all .
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    edited March 2019
    Wooaaahh  too much to follow here...

All I got from the news today was Donalds dance video that crazy Richard Grenell posted earlier today. B)

I guess it showed up here already?!
    kce8 said:
    Wooaaahh  too much to follow here...

All I got from the news today was Donalds dance video that crazy Richard Grenell posted earlier today. B)

I guess it showed up here already?!
    I've not seen anything like that - can you post it? :)
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    Yep

edited March 2019
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:

BS - "MAGA Bitches!"

Do you believe Don JR met russians to talk about adoptions? :P
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    my2hands said:
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:

BS - "MAGA Bitches!"

Couple of issues..
    1. Your guess is as good as mine, if not better lol
    2. Sure they did... James Clapper might as well have his own show on CNN lol
    3. Fox is the most watched cable news TV station, i understand your point.... your parsing a bit though, since pretty much EVERY major media outlet not named Fox has run with the Russian boogeyman narrative for years
    My point on Clapper is that he retired effective the end of Obama's term.  He was a private citizen on CNN, providing expert opinion, not any information he had on the ongoing investigation.  It's no different than Ollie North on Fox harping about the Iraq war, to me.  
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    kce8 said:
    Yep

that's fantastic
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

This discussion has been closed.